Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News 5 Illegal's, Who Beat Cops Then Received Bail, Left Town on Charity Bus Heading to Sa
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
5 Illegal's, Who Beat Cops Then Received Bail, Left Town on Charity Bus Heading to Sa
Quote:The only reason this story gained traction was because CCTV video was involved. With tens of millions of violent illegal aliens throughout the country, just imagine how much crime is occurring without detection or without widespread public knowledge.

In New York City, five illegal aliens acting as a pack of wild dogs were caught-on-camera attacking two NYPD cops in Times Square. They were tracked down and arrested. However, after appearing in court, they immediately received bail.

As noted by the NY Post, “Footage of the incident on West 42nd Street shows an NYPD officer and lieutenant telling a group of migrants to move along before a scuffle breaks out. The officers sustained kicks and punches as they attempted to wrestle some of the individuals to the ground.”

In an update, after receiving bail the five assault criminals have now hopped a charity bus heading to California to avoid prosecution.

NEW YORK – Four of the migrants cut loose without bail after allegedly ganging up on two NYPD cops near Times Square may be on the run, The Post has learned.

Cops believe the group hopped on a bus bound for California on Wednesday after giving phony names to a church-affiliated nonprofit group that helps migrants get rides out of the city, according to law enforcement sources.

Four migrants were charged with assault on a police officer and obstruction immediately after the shocking, caught-on-video attack Saturday in Midtown: Darwin Andres Gomez, 19, Kelvin Servita Arocha, 19, Wilson Juarez, 21, and Yorman Reveron, 24.

All were released without monetary bail, though Reveron, who had prior arrests on his rap sheet, was put on supervised release. A fifth asylum-seeking suspect, Jhoan Boada, 22, was hit with the same charges and also released without bail Wednesday. (read more)

We know it is only going to get worse. Almost none of these released illegal aliens have an independent financial support system. Considering the cultural norms and outlooks held by the mostly young adult males, as the reality of their situation hardens, we can expect extreme antisocial behavior to manifest throughout the country.

To gain a perspective on how quickly this is happening, head to your local indoor shopping mall. Sit on a bench as an observer, maintain full situational awareness and look around. You’ll see it just as clear as you are reading this type. The “slowly at first” is currently metastasizing and spreading throughout most population centers.

Be aware of your surroundings, and if you have young vulnerable females in the family – be extremely diligent with their safety.

Link
02-01-2024 08:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: 5 Illegal's, Who Beat Cops Then Received Bail, Left Town on Charity Bus Heading to Sa
Venezuela is emptying their jails and sending their worst here. We are so stupid.
02-01-2024 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueDragon Online
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
RE: 5 Illegal's, Who Beat Cops Then Received Bail, Left Town on Charity Bus Heading to Sa
Here it’s really NOT THAT HARD

spelled out

D E P O R T A T I O N

When you go to another country and break laws or attack their law enforcement you get two options

1. Jail Time

2. Deportation

Stupid people in this Country are getting people killed hourly

Aka American politicians

More descriptively Democrats
02-01-2024 10:15 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Single tap, to the back of the head, and throw them in the East River. F these parasitic scum.
02-01-2024 11:08 PM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
And they all flip us off as they strut out scott free.

Nice job idiot liberals.
02-02-2024 07:57 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Trump needs to make a campaign commercial out of this & roast the senile old fossil over it during every rally.

Wait until a group of these border jumping animals attacks someone who’s carrying and become room temperature. The liberals will lose their minds over MUH GUNS. The libs always choose the side of the criminals. Always. It’ll happen somewhere eventually. Matter of fact I hope it’s in a state with constitutional carry laws just so they freak out even more over MUH 2A. Idiots
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2024 08:14 AM by MemTigers1998.)
02-02-2024 08:14 AM
TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
02-02-2024 11:36 AM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

CNN Anchor Stunned Into Silence After Panelist Explains Why Illegals Don't Stay in Florida

Quote:CNN anchor Erica Hill was stunned into silence on Friday morning after a panelist explained to her why illegal immigrants don't stay in Florida.

The exchange came after four illegal immigrants were released from jail with no bail after assaulting two police officers in New York City. As they walked out of the police station, they flipped off the cameras and then, according to the NYPD, got on a bus to flee California.

During the CNN segment, Jon Miller, who is a law enforcement analyst for CNN, explained how organized these criminal illegal aliens are, noting their rap sheets. He then brings up what NYPD detectives are telling him about why illegal immigrants are coming back to New York. The answer? They'd end up in jail if they stayed in Florida.

That's followed by a period of awkward silence before one of the anchors abruptly ends the segment.

MILLER: These individuals, I went over their rap sheets yesterday, multiple charges, grand larceny, robbery, attempted robbery, grand larceny, grand larceny. This particular crew operated on mopeds and scooters. They were doing organized retail theft, they were doing snatches on the street. iPhones, iPads, clothing, so on and so forth. One of them that they are still seeking has ten charges in one day because he's part of a pattern that's been going on.

And I'm looking at the dates that their arrests started, which is probably close to when they got here. They've only been here a couple of months. So what the detectives are telling me is they have crews here that operate in New York, do all their stealing, then go to Florida to spend the money and come back, and I’m like, "Why don’t they just stay and steal in Florida?" They said, "Because there you go to jail."

HILL: Oh...

(Silence)

(Other anchor ends the segment)

Yeah, ending the segment was probably for the best given CNN's political leanings. The truth can be hard to hear sometimes, but Miller is undoubtedly telling the truth. Democrats like to blame Republicans for illegal immigrants overwhelming places like New York and Chicago. The truth is that illegal immigrants want to go there because they know they are immune from the law once they arrive.

If four illegal immigrants can beat up two cops on camera, and be released almost immediately without having to even post bail, there's essentially nothing they can't get away with. Naturally, once they do get released, they just hop on a bus on bus and head to another blue bastion with "bail reform," in this case, California. It's just a matter of time before they strike again.

Bad policies have bad consequences. Even the most liberal of states and cities can only run from that reality for so long. New York voters wanted this. They put people in power who told them they were going to destroy the criminal justice system in the name of social reform. Well, they are now getting what they voted for.

Meanwhile, Florida is run by a governor who takes law and order seriously. That's led to one of the lowest crime rates in any major state in the union. Even Miami, which has historically been a Democrat haven within the Sunshine State, has a crime rate under the national average.

Illegals who commit further crimes aren't going to stay in Florida because they know they'll end up rotting in a jail cell. It's called deterrence. Perhaps New York should try it.
02-02-2024 12:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Daniel Penny's Lawyer Speaks on 'Confounding' Decision to Release Violent Illegal Migrants Without Bail

Quote:Last Summer, Daniel Penny stopped a violent repeat criminal from harming innocents on a subway train in New York City and soon found himself fighting for his freedom against the leftist politicians who run it. However, these same politicians seem willing to let four illegal aliens free without bail after assaulting two police officers.

Now, Penny's lawyer is speaking out about the decision.

According to Fox News, Attorney Thomas Kenniff, the man defending Penny, is "confounded" over the decision to release these illegal migrants without bail and allow them to escape justice:

Attorney Thomas Kenniff, who is representing Daniel Penny, a Marine veteran charged in the chokehold death of a subway passenger last year, called the prosecutor’s decision to release the migrants without bail "very confounding."

"The primary purpose of bail is to ensure that people return to court," Kenniff told Fox News Digital in an interview. "[F]rom what I understand, they seem to have minimal if no ties to New York City."

Kenniff argued that having limited resources might be a factor in the case, but it wasn’t a "reason not to set bail at all."

He said the defendants had all the indications "of someone who might not be willing to return to court to face the consequences of their actions."

"Moreover, anyone who is willing to resist arrest — or even worse, assault a police officer — that's indicative of someone who doesn't have respect for the legal system, which makes them even less likely to return to court," Kenniff said. "So if there was ever a situation where bail is appropriate, this seems that sort of case."

The decision is indeed confounding until you realize that the leftist politicians of New York City are dedicated to a "social justice" approach to policing. Back in 2020, during the reign of Andrew Cuomo, policing in New York was "reimagined" and a massive reform was put in place that effectively made policing a race-based issue:

Cuomo signed the “Say Their Name” reform package last week to “help reduce inequality in policing and reimagine the state’s criminal justice system,” according to a statement. The package also banned chokeholds and prohibited false race-based 911 reports.

“Police reform is long overdue in this state and this nation, and New York is once again leading the way and enacting real change to end the systemic discrimination that exists in our criminal justice and policing systems,” Cuomo said in a statement. “These critical reforms will help improve the relationship between law enforcement and the communities they serve.”

This "reimagining" has been a massive problem in New York, effectively resulting in an increase in crime and even assaults against police officers. The NYPD has seen a mass exodus of police officers as violence against them has risen 25 percent.

This reimagining also focuses heavily on the race of a person rather than the crime. In Penny's case, he didn't even commit a crime but is still fighting a charge of manslaughter against the city.

Penny's troubles began when he stopped Jordan Neely, a repeat criminal with a history of assault, from harming people on the New York subway. Penny did everything in his power to make sure Neely was no worse for the wear but Neely still ended up dying. New York's politicians came down on Penny hard, arresting him as they accused him of all sorts of social sins. He still fights for his freedom today.

It shouldn't slip past anyone that Penny is being punished for being a good samaritan and some illegal aliens are being set free without bail for literally beating up police officers, and that this is indicative of how far New York has fallen and unsafe it's become.
02-02-2024 12:53 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(02-02-2024 11:36 AM)TripleA Wrote:  

I thought the BB was parody?
02-02-2024 01:00 PM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
RE: 5 Illegal's, Who Beat Cops Then Received Bail, Left Town
02-02-2024 02:05 PM
The Sicatoka Offline
All American

I Root For: North Dakota
One easy law change:

Here illegally awaiting hearing and commit state or Federal felony, any felony, we send you home (inside a complementary bag).
02-02-2024 02:08 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

02-05-2024 12:34 PM
513Alex Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Bearcats/Boliers/Bengals
(02-01-2024 09:29 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  Venezuela is emptying their jails and sending their worst here. We are so stupid.

The crime stats there have rapidly decreased because the criminals came here. You can walk around Caracas with your phone to your ear and not get robbed at gun point.
02-05-2024 12:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.