Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

the deep state is Real...and they HATE YOU and they Hate America
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
the deep state is Real...and they HATE YOU and they Hate America
no surprises here, but listen for yourself...the Uniparty deep State is real, and they've been lying to you for decades and seeling you their cheap crap and you've been buying it hook, line and sinker...they hate anyone they can;t control or buy off, and President Trump may be a different personality, but he can't be bought and he can't be controlled and they can't stand it because they are used to you sheeple giving them exactly what they want, playing their game and being tehir slaves, jus' like th ol' days when they enslaved entire populations before they were broken...get off the smack, get on the Train!

Quote: Exclusive Recordings of Arizona Republican Chair and Kari Lake https://t.co/wWSUMH6MXV

An audio recording obtained by DailyMail.com reveals the extraordinary moment when what appears to be Arizona‘s top Republican official tried to bribe populist firebrand Kari Lake not to run in the state’s Senate race.

Jeff DeWit, 51, chair of the Arizona Republican Party, can be heard asking Lake, a close ally of Donald Trump, to name her price to stay out of politics for two years.

‘There are very powerful people who want to keep you out,’ he tells her in a conversation recorded at the start of March last year.

DeWit tells Lake, 54, one of the most public faces of the former president’s MAGA movement and a woman frequently spoken of as a 2024 vice-presidential pick, that he thinks Trump will lose and it is time to make way for someone else.

DeWit also told Kari Lake, “I’m not sure Trump can win again.” He continues, “I think what it comes down to for a lot of people, it’s not about like control or agenda, it’s just about the ability to raise money to win… and even on their end, what makes them the most money.”

However, Lake wasn’t having it, declaring that she stands by President Trump and the people of Arizona and the good Citizens of America.

— We the People AZ Alliance (@WethePeopleAZA1) January 23, 2024

LISTEN: rumble link to actual recording: RINO Jeff DeWit Tries to BRIBE Kari Lake and she tells them where to stick it

They already bought DeSadness, Wacky Haley, John Roberts, et cetera... The Rove/RINO/Bushite/Clinton/Obissmal/Marxist/Globalists are real and they HATE YOU and they HATE America and all it stood for. Get on the Train! Save yourself, save America.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2024 12:09 AM by GoodOwl.)
01-25-2024 12:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
RE: the deep state is Real...and they HATE YOU and they Hate America
(01-25-2024 12:08 AM)GoodOwl Wrote:  no surprises here, but listen for yourself...the Uniparty deep State is real, and they've been lying to you for decades and seeling you their cheap crap and you've been buying it hook, line and sinker...they hate anyone they can;t control or buy off, and President Trump may be a different personality, but he can't be bought and he can't be controlled and they can't stand it because they are used to you sheeple giving them exactly what they want, playing their game and being tehir slaves, jus' like th ol' days when they enslaved entire populations before they were broken...get off the smack, get on the Train!

Quote: Exclusive Recordings of Arizona Republican Chair and Kari Lake https://t.co/wWSUMH6MXV

An audio recording obtained by DailyMail.com reveals the extraordinary moment when what appears to be Arizona‘s top Republican official tried to bribe populist firebrand Kari Lake not to run in the state’s Senate race.

Jeff DeWit, 51, chair of the Arizona Republican Party, can be heard asking Lake, a close ally of Donald Trump, to name her price to stay out of politics for two years.

‘There are very powerful people who want to keep you out,’ he tells her in a conversation recorded at the start of March last year.

DeWit tells Lake, 54, one of the most public faces of the former president’s MAGA movement and a woman frequently spoken of as a 2024 vice-presidential pick, that he thinks Trump will lose and it is time to make way for someone else.

DeWit also told Kari Lake, “I’m not sure Trump can win again.” He continues, “I think what it comes down to for a lot of people, it’s not about like control or agenda, it’s just about the ability to raise money to win… and even on their end, what makes them the most money.”

However, Lake wasn’t having it, declaring that she stands by President Trump and the people of Arizona and the good Citizens of America.

LISTEN: rumble link to actual recording: RINO Jeff DeWit Tries to BRIBE Kari Lake and she tells them where to stick it

They already bought DeSadness, Wacky Haley, John Roberts, et cetera... The Rove/RINO/Bushite/Clinton/Obissmal/Marxist/Globalists are real and they HATE YOU and they HATE America and all it stood for. Get on the Train! Save yourself, save America.

There is no hope. Even we upset the apple cart, so to speak, they would be back in charge in no time. They would own every new politician within the first half of their terms.

Even if the whole political establishment was out, these people are so rich and have so much public manipulation know how, there is no way of escape at this point. Well, there is, but I can’t post it here.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2024 04:25 PM by Todor.)
01-26-2024 04:23 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

[Image: cover_203413452016_r.jpg]
Artist: Rush
Album: 2112
Song(s): "2112: Overture / The Temples Of Syrinx / Discovery / Presentation / Oracle: The Dream / Soliloquy / Grand Finale"
March 1976 Anthem Records

The title suite of Rush’s 2112 album is set in a totalitarian society where the evil priests of the Temples of Syrinx keep everyone in line. Stability is threatened when a young man finds a guitar, learns to make music on it, and believes the world needs to hear of his great discovery. After the priests of the temple destroy the guitar and send him packing, he envisions a world where music and creativity flourish. Knowing he’ll never see that world, he gives in to despair. The ending is left ambiguous: the singer may have committed suicide, but his struggle may have led to a toppling of the empire. After an instrumental finale with a vicious Lifeson solo, the listener is left with an ominous announcement, “We have assumed control.” A new beginning or a totalitarian clampdown? You decide.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2024 03:09 PM by GoodOwl.)
02-19-2024 03:08 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-19-2024 03:08 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  [Image: cover_203413452016_r.jpg]
Artist: Rush
Album: 2112
Song(s): "2112: Overture / The Temples Of Syrinx / Discovery / Presentation / Oracle: The Dream / Soliloquy / Grand Finale"
March 1976 Anthem Records

The title suite of Rush’s 2112 album is set in a totalitarian society where the evil priests of the Temples of Syrinx keep everyone in line. Stability is threatened when a young man finds a guitar, learns to make music on it, and believes the world needs to hear of his great discovery. After the priests of the temple destroy the guitar and send him packing, he envisions a world where music and creativity flourish. Knowing he’ll never see that world, he gives in to despair. The ending is left ambiguous: the singer may have committed suicide, but his struggle may have led to a toppling of the empire. After an instrumental finale with a vicious Lifeson solo, the listener is left with an ominous announcement, “We have assumed control.” A new beginning or a totalitarian clampdown? You decide.

lol … saw your rep count when I read your drop dead jab post …. then I read this one …. 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao04-rock04-rock04-rock

epic album!!!
02-19-2024 03:13 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
They banned a sitting President from
Twitter and Facebook, impeached him
twice, jailed his supporters, raided
his home, and indicted him four times.
Then they went on TV and told us
that WE'RE the Fascists.
02-19-2024 03:29 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

Quote:Heather Mullins@TalkMullins

CNN to SC voters: “Do you think Biden legitimately won in 2020?”

South Carolina MAJORITY: “No.”

CNN: “Only a third give the "correct" answer to this question”.

The third represents Joe Bidens actual voters.

{VIDEO}

6:18 PM · Feb 24, 2024

Be Warned: the Marxists/Globalist/Elite "media" will COMMAND you to give their self-prescribed "correct" answers...or the rat cages will be in the offing for you next...

02-25-2024 05:29 PM
Advertisement

andybible1995 Online
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
(01-26-2024 04:23 PM)Todor Wrote:  
(01-25-2024 12:08 AM)GoodOwl Wrote:  no surprises here, but listen for yourself...the Uniparty deep State is real, and they've been lying to you for decades and seeling you their cheap crap and you've been buying it hook, line and sinker...they hate anyone they can;t control or buy off, and President Trump may be a different personality, but he can't be bought and he can't be controlled and they can't stand it because they are used to you sheeple giving them exactly what they want, playing their game and being tehir slaves, jus' like th ol' days when they enslaved entire populations before they were broken...get off the smack, get on the Train!

There is no hope. Even we upset the apple cart, so to speak, they would be back in charge in no time. They would own every new politician within the first half of their terms.

Even if the whole political establishment was out, these people are so rich and have so much public manipulation know how, there is no way of escape at this point. Well, there is, but I can’t post it here.

I agree. We're all slaves at this point, whether we know it or not.
02-25-2024 05:47 PM
andybible1995 Online
All American

(02-25-2024 05:29 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  

Quote:Heather Mullins@TalkMullins

CNN to SC voters: “Do you think Biden legitimately won in 2020?”

South Carolina MAJORITY: “No.”

CNN: “Only a third give the "correct" answer to this question”.

The third represents Joe Bidens actual voters.

{VIDEO}

6:18 PM · Feb 24, 2024

Be Warned: the Marxists/Globalist/Elite "media" will COMMAND you to give their self-prescribed "correct" answers...or the rat cages will be in the offing for you next...

I wish they would ship all of conservatives off to the camps already. This constant saber rattling that they do is getting old.
02-25-2024 05:53 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

(02-25-2024 05:47 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  
(01-26-2024 04:23 PM)Todor Wrote:  There is no hope. Even we upset the apple cart, so to speak, they would be back in charge in no time. They would own every new politician within the first half of their terms.

I agree. We're all slaves at this point, whether we know it or not.

[Image: duracell_matrix_product.jpg]

many prefer the term "battery", because, y'know, "muh green" and all....
02-25-2024 05:54 PM
andybible1995 Online
All American

(02-19-2024 03:29 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  They banned a sitting President from
that WE'RE the Fascists.

They're Maoists and Stalinists. All of them are, and they want us dead.
02-25-2024 05:54 PM
U_of_Elvis Offline
All American

I Root For:
(02-19-2024 03:29 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  They banned a sitting President from
that WE'RE the Fascists.

Yes, when you commit crimes this country holds you accountable.
02-25-2024 06:01 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-25-2024 05:54 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  
that WE'RE the Fascists.

Prog filth.

Scum

[Image: peter-strzok-deranged.gif]

A reckoning is coming
02-25-2024 06:08 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(02-25-2024 05:54 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  They're Maoists and Stalinists. All of them are, and they want us dead.

Maoists, Stalinists, Marxists, Fascists--they're all peas in the same pod.

Totalitarian government, central planned economy, no freedoms, regular folks go broke and starve.
02-25-2024 06:14 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(02-25-2024 06:01 PM)U_of_Elvis Wrote:  Yes, when you commit crimes this country holds you accountable.

Not if you're a Democrat, fool.

Oh that's right, Democrats never commit crimes.
02-25-2024 06:39 PM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(02-25-2024 06:01 PM)U_of_Elvis Wrote:  
that WE'RE the Fascists.

Depending on who you are. You know this is factual. Don’t be a USELESS IDIOT and try to refute the TRUTH.
02-25-2024 06:40 PM
U_of_Elvis Offline
All American

I Root For:
(02-25-2024 06:40 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  
that WE'RE the Fascists.

Depending on who you are. You know this is factual. Don’t be a USELESS IDIOT and try to refute the TRUTH.

So you are saying that Trump committed the crimes, you just don’t think he should be punished for them?

I haven’t seen anyone else rally their supporters to break into our nations capitol, send fake electors to congress, and pressure the vice president to interfere with the peaceful transition of power so not sure how “Depends on who you are” really comes into play there since no one had attacked the foundation of our country as a sitting president before.
02-25-2024 06:47 PM
Advertisement

GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

(02-25-2024 06:47 PM)U_of_Elvis Wrote:  I haven’t seen anyone else rally their supporters to break into our nations capitol, send fake electors to congress,

yes you have: The FBI, CIA, DO"J", NSA, DNC, Antifa, BLM, deep state swamprats, et cetera...yes, you certainly have...

Edit: and there's over 10,000 hrs of video for starters if you 'forgot' or never heard because you were too busy sucking on nthe CNN/MSNBC teat....
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2024 07:03 PM by GoodOwl.)
02-25-2024 07:01 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

that WE'RE the Fascists.

[Image: NYPICHPDPICT000014317499-1.jpg]

Wow, you ARE as obtuse as you seem! #two-tiered-justice-in-Dem's-corrupt-System
02-25-2024 07:12 PM
andybible1995 Online
All American

(02-25-2024 06:08 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(02-25-2024 05:54 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  
that WE'RE the Fascists.

Prog filth.

Scum

[Image: peter-strzok-deranged.gif]

A reckoning is coming

I hope so. Only God can save us, but I fear he's left for another universe.
02-25-2024 07:53 PM
andybible1995 Online
All American

(02-25-2024 06:14 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(02-25-2024 05:54 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  They're Maoists and Stalinists. All of them are, and they want us dead.

Maoists, Stalinists, Marxists, Fascists--they're all peas in the same pod.

Totalitarian government, central planned economy, no freedoms, regular folks go broke and starve.

I know. It's basically the Dark Ages but with Dictators and foot soldiers in tanks.

We're so screwed.
02-25-2024 07:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.