Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SEC rivalry games
Garrettabc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Florida State
SEC rivalry games
I must confess, I’m a little nervous. The ACC fell on their butt last year winning 1/4 when 2/4 seemed like a sure thing. I get this feeling that the Gators will make it interesting like they did vs Missouri. Clemson is not likely to put up a ton of points vs UoSC, so a big play or big mistake could be the difference. UK worries me the most. All the pressure is off of GT, nobody expects them to win, a respectable showing wouid be nice.

So what gives me hope is that in 3 of the 4 games the ACC side should be much better if the regular season records gives us any sort of indication.

What are the keys to winning? I’ll comment on FSU; I’d say get off to a fast start, OL give Tate Rodemaker time to throw, defense keep your composure and not commit stupid penalties and give UF extra downs.
11-21-2023 09:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ken d Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: college sports
RE: SEC rivalry games
It's certainly not unreasonable to hope for 3-1. Neither would it be a complete surprise if the ACC goes 1-3. Disappointing, yes. Surprising, no.
11-21-2023 09:25 AM
LaBradfordsTWill Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisville
UK should be the least likely team to worry about. Brohm has circled this game on the schedule and will absolutely have UofL ready to play. UK is decent but they have been fading. They have no momentum going into this weekend. I would be more worried about cheap shots hurting key Louisville players...something Stoops apparently either teaches or allows in his game planning.
11-21-2023 09:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Syracuse

Donators
One thing that I know for sure is that "Anything can happen in a rivalry game."
11-21-2023 10:06 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
If GT wins I'll levitate for an entire week propelled purely by schadenfreude.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2023 10:51 AM by georgia_tech_swagger.)
11-21-2023 10:51 AM
Advertisement

copycat Offline
Why ask why?

I Root For: Georgia Tech
(11-21-2023 10:51 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  If GT wins I'll levitate for an entire week propelled purely by schadenfreude.

I'll be buying copious amounts of gold paint for the entire state.
11-21-2023 10:57 AM
Pervis_Griffith Offline
All American

(11-21-2023 09:54 AM)LaBradfordsTWill Wrote:  UK should be the least likely team to worry about. Brohm has circled this game on the schedule and will absolutely have UofL ready to play. UK is decent but they have been fading. They have no momentum going into this weekend. I would be more worried about cheap shots hurting key Louisville players...something Stoops apparently either teaches or allows in his game planning.

This is precisely WHY any Louisville fan should be nervous. Everything seems to be pointing in the Cards' direction.

You know what they say about conventional wisdom.

I'll be ecstatic with a 1-point Louisville blowout.

07-coffee3
11-21-2023 12:15 PM
Advertisement

AeroWolf Online
2nd String

I Root For: NC State
(11-21-2023 10:51 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  If GT wins I'll levitate for an entire week propelled purely by schadenfreude.

I will cheer for GT, and eagerly anticipate the SEC Short and Roll Call YouTube videos should you win.
11-21-2023 05:44 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

A friend of mine gambles on everything. He sent me this text. This is how much the line has moved today alone

“At noon UL was a 6pt fav. At 2 o'clock 6.5 now at 4:45 7.5. I think it opened at 7.”
11-22-2023 07:45 PM
GTFletch Offline
All American

I Root For: Georgia Tech
#THWG
11-22-2023 08:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.