Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Games on television
Bookmark and Share
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Games on television
I can't remember who but someone posted which games were going to be televised, which network and at what time and date. Pretty please can you do that for the next upcoming games. I recorded most of the ones that were at the same time and I really enjoyed watching all of them.

Thanks in advance.

Oops forgot to mention, Cusa games only.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2023 09:06 PM by olliebaba.)
09-06-2023 09:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EatEmUp11 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Sam Houston State
RE: Games on television
Concerning Week 2 of the season for CUSA… (9/9)

UTEP at Northwestern (Big Ten Network) 3:30 PM EST

NMSU at Liberty (ESPN+, paid subscription) 6 PM EST
North Texas at FIU (ESPN+) 6:30 PM EST
Jacksonville State at Coastal Carolina (ESPN+) 7 PM EST
NW State at LaTech (ESPN+) 7 PM EST
Middle Tennessee at Mizzou (ESPN+) 7 PM EST
Houston Christian at Western (ESPN+) 7 PM EST

Air Force at Sam Houston State (CBS Sports Network) 8 PM EST
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2023 09:31 PM by EatEmUp11.)
09-06-2023 09:31 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(09-06-2023 09:05 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  I can't remember who but someone posted which games were going to be televised, which network and at what time and date. Pretty please can you do that for the next upcoming games. I recorded most of the ones that were at the same time and I really enjoyed watching all of them.

Thanks in advance.

Oops forgot to mention, Cusa games only.

I know someone already listed the games for this week but if you want to bookmark it this will tell you for every week. Change the FBS TO CUSA and then the week to follow along with the season.

https://sports.yahoo.com/college-footbal...ateRange=2
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2023 10:43 PM by WKUYG.)
09-06-2023 10:42 PM
KAjunRaider Offline
Heisman

I Root For: U.M.T.
(09-06-2023 09:31 PM)EatEmUp11 Wrote:  Concerning Week 2 of the season for CUSA… (9/9)

UTEP at Northwestern (Big Ten Network) 3:30 PM EST

NMSU at Liberty (ESPN+, paid subscription) 6 PM EST
North Texas at FIU (ESPN+) 6:30 PM EST
Jacksonville State at Coastal Carolina (ESPN+) 7 PM EST
NW State at LaTech (ESPN+) 7 PM EST
Middle Tennessee at Mizzou (ESPN+) 7 PM EST
Houston Christian at Western (ESPN+) 7 PM EST

Air Force at Sam Houston State (CBS Sports Network) 8 PM EST

My YouTubeTV guide has MT @ Missouri on SEC Network linear
09-07-2023 10:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olliebaba Offline
Legend

Thanks guys. It seems that I'll be watching only two Cusa games as most are on espn+. If Utep was playing on the plus I guess I would pay to see it but I have the big ten network so I'll be able to see that one. Unfortunatly there are some exCusa games on regular sports channels and I might take a gander.

Thanks wkug, I bookmarked it like you said.
09-07-2023 12:02 PM
Advertisement

jbuck1999 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: SHSU
Something to note, ESPN+ is on Hulu if you have that
09-07-2023 12:36 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

(09-07-2023 12:36 PM)jbuck1999 Wrote:  Something to note, ESPN+ is on Hulu if you have that

I don't but how much more is it? I switched to Directtv Choice and that's where I get a lot of Cusa games. Unfortunately not like last week where there were a Schiff load of Cusa games. My eyes wil resemble footballs soon with so many games that I watch on weekends.
09-07-2023 01:40 PM
USM3000 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Southern Miss
here you go, I bookmarked this site over 10 years ago and it never lets me down:

Every football game, time, and where to find it.

https://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm
09-07-2023 01:47 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

(09-07-2023 01:40 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(09-07-2023 12:36 PM)jbuck1999 Wrote:  Something to note, ESPN+ is on Hulu if you have that

I don't but how much more is it? I switched to Directtv Choice and that's where I get a lot of Cusa games. Unfortunately not like last week where there were a Schiff load of Cusa games. My eyes wil resemble footballs soon with so many games that I watch on weekends.

I believe its only on HULU if you also have Disney and I know you dont have Disney and not buying it. ESPN+ is $10 a month and you can watch through their app on your TV or PC. I dont see any UTEP games on espn+ as of now but there are a lot of CUSA games. Some of UTEP games listed as "espn" later in season might change to +
09-07-2023 01:50 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

(09-07-2023 01:50 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  

I believe its only on HULU if you also have Disney and I know you dont have Disney and not buying it. ESPN+ is $10 a month and you can watch through their app on your TV or PC. I dont see any UTEP games on espn+ as of now but there are a lot of CUSA games. Some of UTEP games listed as "espn" later in season might change to +

That's the thing also, as the schedule says that the game will be on espn platforms. They know what it means and how to get it but the average person that's a dumb S like me doesn't have the faintest idea. As I see it there will be three Utep games on espn platforms. Help me out guys as I have a lot of confidence in your intelligence.

Right now with Choice I have: espn, espn2, espnnews, and espnu. Plus, big10network, cbssn.
09-07-2023 05:53 PM
Ewglenn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MTSU
(09-07-2023 05:53 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  

That's the thing also, as the schedule says that the game will be on espn platforms. They know what it means and how to get it but the average person that's a dumb S like me doesn't have the faintest idea. As I see it there will be three Utep games on espn platforms. Help me out guys as I have a lot of confidence in your intelligence.

Right now with Choice I have: espn, espn2, espnnews, and espnu. Plus, big10network, cbssn.

Just buy ESPN+ in addition for $10 per month and you’ll be set. You can cancel it after football season if you want to save (I keep it for basketball season too). The “ESPN Platform” games will 99% of the time end up on ESPN+. If it doesn’t end up on ESPN+ it will be moved to one of the channels you listed above. You’ll be able to watch every conference game with that setup.
09-07-2023 06:33 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

(09-07-2023 05:53 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  

For all other CUSA games (most SBC and AAC, MAC) you will need to pay for espn+. If you have a smart TV that has apps. One of those is probably espn.

If you sign up for espn+ and pay their $10
https://secure.web.plus.espn.com/purchase/annual

You can use that user name and password to sign into the app on your TV. You can also watch any game on espn+ from your PC by signing in with the user mane and password.

Even if UTEP only plays a few games or none on espn+ most of CUSA's basketball games will be on there and most of UTEP's away games.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023 06:38 PM by WKUYG.)
09-07-2023 06:37 PM
BearKat_11 Offline
Water Engineer

Games on television

Like $12 a month I think.
Wife has it for my kids because it includes Disney plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09-07-2023 08:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

whupemall Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Jax State
(09-07-2023 08:40 PM)BearKat_11 Wrote:  

The $12 package is the Disney bundle, which comes with ESPN+, Disney+, and basic Hulu (not the kind with live TV), all with ads. But Disney's about to raise the price to $15. The ad-free version will be $25 after the increase.

It's still totally worth it if you have kids, or are a Marvel or Star Wars fan.

Otherwise, I think you can get ESPN+ by itself for a few bucks less. After the rate increase, it'll be $11 per month.
09-07-2023 09:57 PM
jbuck1999 Offline
Bench Warmer

(09-07-2023 09:57 PM)whupemall Wrote:  

The $12 package is the Disney bundle, which comes with ESPN+, Disney+, and basic Hulu (not the kind with live TV), all with ads. But Disney's about to raise the price to $15. The ad-free version will be $25 after the increase.

Otherwise, I think you can get ESPN+ by itself for a few bucks less. After the rate increase, it'll be $11 per month.

Ah that's what it is, I have a LG TV and LG is dumb enough to not include the ESPN app, so my only option is watching it through Hulu
09-07-2023 10:12 PM
KAjunRaider Offline
Heisman

I Root For: U.M.T.
Since we have started with YouTubeTV, a big bonus for me is that I can watch it anywhere -- phone, laptop, work.

I probably need to get rid of my DirectTV now that it is just on one TV in the house.
09-08-2023 09:44 AM
BearKat_11 Offline
Water Engineer

Games on television
(09-07-2023 09:57 PM)whupemall Wrote:  

Yep, you’re right.
We use FuboTV for cable since it has AT&T sports network which is what the Astros and rockets play on. Not sure if it’s just me or for everyone, but that comes with CBS sports, so I only needed the added ESPN+ for the lower viewed games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
09-08-2023 10:01 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.