Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Why Are There So Many Fires?
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Why Are There So Many Fires?
Quote:The whole world seems like it's on fire. Fires are ravaging Maui, Canada, Greece, France—you name it. But when you dig deeper, something's off. Government mismanagement, questionable land acquisitions, and even newly minted laws raise eyebrows. Are we witnessing a bad wave of natural, runaway wildfires, or is there something else going on?

Maps lit up with fire indicators tell a worrying story; this is a global crisis, affecting our air, our health, and potentially, our future. We're not just talking about isolated events or simple accidents. The world's attention needs to be on this issue because when you connect the dots, it's evident that these fires may just be the smoke signals of a bigger problem lurking beneath the flames.

So, what's really fueling these fires, and who stands to gain from the ashes?
Seth Holehouse, AKA Man in America, invited technologist and entrepreneur Dr. David Martin to his program recently. Dr. Martin suggested that this wave of fires is not just a mere natural calamity, but that a deeper, darker agenda is at play.

Dr. Martin made an intriguing comparison between the current series of forest fires and historical events like the Dust Bowl during the Great Depression. While popular narratives label the Dust Bowl as an environmental catastrophe, Dr. Martin argues that it was actually a banking crisis aimed at crippling family farms to benefit industrial agriculture.

When you observe the puzzling behavior of those leading the scare campaign about CO2 emissions, it's strange to see them allowing forest fires to ignite and spread unchecked. It makes you question their intentions, considering we've always been told that carbon dioxide is harmful. So why are they contributing to increased CO2 levels by allowing trees, which absorb carbon, to be destroyed?

“Well, the answer is land reappropriation,” Dr. Martin concluded.

“That's what it's about. It's about reappropriating land. And the best way to reappropriate land is to have a fire. That has been the case since the Old Testament. So, this is not a new thing. This has been around for thousands and thousands of years. When humans cannot win on a fair playing field, they use fire. And they use fire to destroy an old appropriation of land and reappropriate it to a new use.”

“There's no question that what is going on in Canada right now is a massive, massive, massive land grab,” continued Dr. Martin, “where the state will come in its largesse and propose new development of what? Of things that will be pro-state. That's not a human recovery.”

“And by the way, as much as Maui may or may not be the sum of a series of electrical failures, there is no question that the power systems in Maui were not managed to diminish the risk of fire. We will not say, and I will not say they necessarily intentionally set them. I'm not going to get into that conversation. What I will say is that very simple safety protocols, like if lines are down, don't send energy back into a down line. Those kinds of things were not done. So, were some of those fires, without question, at least negligently set? The answer is without question. The evidence is unambiguous. And by the way, even NPR talks about that evidence.”

“So the fact is we know that what we have is a situation where this ongoing campaign of terror is about reallocating, redistributing, and reappropriating resources into state control,” Dr. Martin concluded. “And there's no question that that's what happened in Maui. There's no question that's what's happening in Canada. And there's no question that that's what's happening in fires that are going on all around the world, remarkably, in places where climate change activists say they're the most concerned with climate change. They're pumping CO2 into the air. So, this hypocrisy is necessary to create the cognitive dissonance.”

Link

NOT Climate Change. Greece Arrests 79 ‘Arsonist Scum’ for Wildfires.

Quote:The Greek government has confirmed it has arrested 79 people for arson amid a spate of devasting wildfires, suggesting that, as in Italy and Spain, the disasters are being caused by criminals rather than climate change, despite the globalist press calling such ideas a “conspiracy theory”.

“You are committing a crime against the country,” railed Civil Protection Minister Vassilis Kikilias, warning that arsonists have attempted to set a number of new fires on Mount Parnitha, which lies north-west of Athens and hosts monuments including a Byzantine monasery and several Ancient Greek fortresses.

“Arsonist scum are setting fires that threaten forests, property and, most of all, human lives,” Kikilias continued, vowing: “You will not get away with it, we will find you, you will be held accountable.”

Greece, as a European Union (EU) border state, bore the brunt of the migrant crisis in 2015, and continues to play host to many mostly African, Middle Eastern, and South Asian migrants who became stuck in the country after Germany and other westerly EU member-states grew less enthusiastic about opening their borders to all comers.

Asylum seekers disgruntled about being stuck in Greece have been known to burn down the camps where they are looked after in hopes of being moved into better accommodation or allowed to move on to another country – but officials have avoided giving any information on the background of the arsonists responsible for the current spate of blazes.

There have been cases of Greek vigilantes targeting migrants since the fires began, with one video showing a man with several Syrians and Pakistanis detained in a trailer and urging others to “round them up” or “they will burn us.”
08-28-2023 01:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: Why Are There So Many Fires?
Easy answer, sabotage, i.e., arson. One other question is why are important industries going up in flames. Do you actually believe that there isn't sabotage? Chinese illegals have invaded our country by more than 800% by USBP estimates. Isn't that a bit curious? Why are Chinese having old storage sites for chemical experiments in California? Why do they need a police station in NYC? Why are there so many illegals Chinese pouring into the country? Schiff, if any country did to China like the Chinese are doing to us all those illegal foreigners would be in prison for espionage. We're too kind (corrupt?) to do anything about it...and the Chinks laugh at us for our stupidity. Instead the administration is trying to keep an American from running for president on "Trumped" up charges. Our policies are askewed.
08-28-2023 01:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
When global catastrophic climate change doesn't manifest itself the radical left wing environmental terrorist manifest it themselves.

Oh, and super secret govt space lasers.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2FfBCuxnIpk...ipo=images]
08-28-2023 02:37 PM
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
For your answer, watch who buys up all the burned up properties.
08-28-2023 03:43 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(08-28-2023 03:43 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  For your answer, watch who buys up all the burned up properties.

Was gonna say similar. I don't think it was even 48 hours before Black Rock and their ilk were calling whoever still had a phone and offering sums of cash to the now homeless folks that only have a vacant lot to call home now.

These are some pretty sick fvcks IMO.

"I almost lost my cat." GFY!
08-28-2023 04:18 PM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
We have our NPS permits to do a backcountry hike for 5 days in the Northern Cascades in October. I hope they get the fire up under control before then

[Image: IMG_5612.jpeg]

[Image: 913272ce-8c3c-41b4-bcfd-5b851c272b29.jpeg]

It's not looking promising though. Flying into Seattle so might have to see Mt. Rainier instead but don't have any campground reservations let alone backcountry
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2023 06:50 PM by bobdizole.)
08-28-2023 06:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.