Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Sound of Freedom
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Sound of Freedom
The obstacles that were overcome just to get this film made were pretty steep. Most Hollywood Studios did not want to touch this project - for obvious reasons. Hollywood is deeply into this depravity.

God bless Jim Caviezel for working so hard for years to make this happen. There are powerful forces that don't want this exposed. I haven't been in a theater in years but plan on going for the opening of this film, despite how difficult it may be to watch.

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2023 01:35 PM by MileHighBronco.)
05-21-2023 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
RE: Sound of Freedom
I Pay It Forward for The Chose. I need to do it for this film.

Powerful.

What a brutal depiction of one of the industries the Democrats and Open Border filth are encouraging and allowing.
05-21-2023 01:04 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

Excerpts from Jim Caveziel's interview about the film on Bannon's War Room. About 9 and a half minutes.

https://americasvoice.news/jim-caviezel-...-new-film/

Entire interview link below. About 45 minutes.

https://rumble.com/v2ohw40-watch-the-sou...he-tr.html
05-21-2023 01:34 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

Interview with Tim Ballard and Jim Caviezel from about 4 years ago, just as the project had gotten underway.

05-21-2023 02:16 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

President Trump will Air “Sound of Freedom” at Bedminster Resort, Actor Jim Caviezel Will Attend

Quote:Donald Trump plans to host a screening of Sound of Freedom at his Bedminster golf club next week, seizing on the unexpected box office performance of the movie.

Star Jim Caviezel and producer Eduardo Verástegui will attend, while Tim Ballard, the former government agent upon which the story is based, also will be there. The film is based on Ballard’s efforts to save children from sex traffickers in Colombia.

The screening will be open to club members and supporters, according to the Trump campaign.

Quote:A little unknown fact is that Trump even appointed Ballard in 2019 to the White House Public-Private Partnership Advisory Council to End Human Trafficking.

07-14-2023 09:30 AM
Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
MAGA's and falling for astroturfed grifting. Name a more iconic duo
07-14-2023 10:32 AM
Advertisement

ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
(07-14-2023 10:32 AM)Kruciff Wrote:  MAGA's and falling for astroturfed grifting. Name a more iconic duo

Child trafficking (especially at the southern border) is an epidemic and one of the most important issues facing our country right now... would you agree?

Or is it not a big deal to you?
07-14-2023 10:41 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Leftists are FOR child trafficking. Wake up.
07-14-2023 10:41 AM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(07-14-2023 10:32 AM)Kruciff Wrote:  MAGA's and falling for astroturfed grifting. Name a more iconic duo

Somethings wrong with you. To dismiss massive world child trafficking just to dig on political opponents is sick
07-14-2023 10:48 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

(07-14-2023 10:41 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Leftists are FOR child trafficking. Wake up.

Yeah, and they're for it because they're the perpetrators and consumers of it.
07-14-2023 10:52 AM
Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
(07-14-2023 10:41 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  

Child trafficking (especially at the southern border) is an epidemic and one of the most important issues facing our country right now... would you agree?

Give me a break. No one is taking child trafficking flippantly.

If the people behind this movie took child trafficking seriously, surely that QR code at the end of the movie leads people to donate to reputable agencies fighting child trafficking right? Oh wait no, it asks you to buy more tickets and then signs you up for the $50/month streaming service.
07-14-2023 10:53 AM
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(07-14-2023 10:53 AM)Kruciff Wrote:  

If the people behind this movie took child trafficking seriously, surely that QR code at the end of the movie leads people to donate to reputable agencies fighting child trafficking right? Oh wait no, it asks you to buy more tickets and then signs you up for the $50/month streaming service.

So, you watched the movie and stayed for the end?
07-14-2023 11:00 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

angel.com/freedom resolves to https://www.angel.com/pay-it-forward/sou...theatrical

I looked and don't see a $50 monthly charge for a streaming service. You'll have to point it out to me.

The Angel Studios app is free to download. Of course, the infrastructure to support the many aspects of a movie studio and streaming service is not free. It costs real money every day.

To allow people to stream shows via their app they do rely on people to "pay it forward". It's not a requirement, but it helps.

Quote:What is Pay it Forward?
Angel Studios’ shows are free for viewers around the world, and we intend to keep it that way. But it takes millions of dollars to produce high-quality content. That’s where you come in. Here are a few reasons why you play a critical role.
  • Create Future Episodes and Seasons
    Every contribution helps directors, writers, animators, and so many other creators do what they do best without charging exorbitant theater prices or monthly fees.
  • Make Content Free to Watch
    Not only does Pay it Forward benefit you, but it allows you to amplify light around the globe. You can know that your dollars are helping people enjoy wholesome, entertaining content.
  • Gain Special Perks and Rewards
    You can earn perks based on your level of contribution. Perks are decided by the individual creators. This could be a set visit, your name in the credits, or something special from your favorite show!

It just so happens that I "pay it forward" each month in the name of the show called The Chosen. My measly $15.00 monthly "pay it forward" donation provides the following:

Quote:10 People Can Watch The Chosen Free
PERKS
Help create future seasons
Pay it forward
Translate into new languages

Angel Studios also allows people to invest in future projects. They share videos discussing the concept and open a crowd-funding model which grants you actual ownership shares of the project.
07-14-2023 11:39 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(07-14-2023 11:39 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  

angel.com/freedom resolves to https://www.angel.com/pay-it-forward/sou...theatrical

I looked and don't see a $50 monthly charge for a streaming service. You'll have to point it out to me.

The Angel Studios app is free to download. Of course, the infrastructure to support the many aspects of a movie studio and streaming service is not free. It costs real money every day.

To allow people to stream shows via their app they do rely on people to "pay it forward". It's not a requirement, but it helps.

Quote:What is Pay it Forward?
Angel Studios’ shows are free for viewers around the world, and we intend to keep it that way. But it takes millions of dollars to produce high-quality content. That’s where you come in. Here are a few reasons why you play a critical role.
  • Create Future Episodes and Seasons
    Every contribution helps directors, writers, animators, and so many other creators do what they do best without charging exorbitant theater prices or monthly fees.
  • Make Content Free to Watch
    Not only does Pay it Forward benefit you, but it allows you to amplify light around the globe. You can know that your dollars are helping people enjoy wholesome, entertaining content.
  • Gain Special Perks and Rewards
    You can earn perks based on your level of contribution. Perks are decided by the individual creators. This could be a set visit, your name in the credits, or something special from your favorite show!

It just so happens that I "pay it forward" each month in the name of the show called The Chosen. My measly $15.00 monthly "pay it forward" donation provides the following:

Quote:10 People Can Watch The Chosen Free
PERKS
Help create future seasons
Pay it forward
Translate into new languages

Angel Studios also allows people to invest in future projects. They share videos discussing the concept and open a crowd-funding model which grants you actual ownership shares of the project.

You are trying to explain to someone who has no desire to understand.
07-14-2023 11:41 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

Let's see... they actually made the movie and they tried to buy the rights back from Disney after they bought FOX. It took 5 years to get ownership back from Disney.

Oh, and that one guy, uh, Tim Ballard, actually rescued children from child sex traffickers.

I'm thinking all of that means the people behind this movie actually do take child trafficking seriously.

Oh, and there's even a non-profit, Operation Underground Railroad, where you can donate to their cause.
07-14-2023 11:44 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
[Image: alg071623dAPR-800x0.jpg]
07-14-2023 02:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

Guests
Tim Ballard - agent upon whose life Sound of Freedom is based
Eduardo Verástegui - producer of Sound of Freedom

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2023 07:26 PM by umbluegray.)
07-14-2023 02:45 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

07-15-2023 03:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

He doesn't care.
07-15-2023 04:06 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(05-21-2023 12:54 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  The obstacles that were overcome just to get this film made were pretty steep. Most Hollywood Studios did not want to touch this project - for obvious reasons. Hollywood is deeply into this depravity.

God bless Jim Caviezel for working so hard for years to make this happen. There are powerful forces that don't want this exposed. I haven't been in a theater in years but plan on going for the opening of this film, despite how difficult it may be to watch.

I'm Afraid Our Halls of Government Are Much More Like Another Movie Which is More Disturbing Than Most Could Enjoy: Eyes Wide Shut.
07-15-2023 08:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.