Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Psaki Accidentally Tosses Biden* Under the Bus, Confirms Big Problem About Him
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Psaki Accidentally Tosses Biden* Under the Bus, Confirms Big Problem About Him
Quote:Joe Biden came out on Monday at 9:00 a.m. and spoke for a few minutes about the collapse of a couple of big banks, SVB and Signature Bank. he took no questions and then beat it out of there quickly.

While he assured people that the “system was safe,” Biden also said some false things, including blaming President Donald Trump for the problem and lying about the economy. But 9 a.m. was the last moment before the market opened at 9:30 when the bank failures could take a big hit and that’s one of the things he was presumably trying to cut off.

Former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, who is now working for MSNBC, was on the network talking about how important she thought it was that Biden made those remarks. But in the process, she revealed far more than I think she intended to.

“President Biden does nothing at 9 AM,” Psaki revealed. “The fact that he’s [giving a speech about the bank failure] at 9 AM speaks to how vital the White House recognizes it is.”

Do tell. It’s not like we haven’t noticed it, but there’s formal confirmation from Psaki about his work habits. She’s gotten out of the habit of spinning and was just a little bit too honest there. He can’t be gotten up or rolled out of bed until after 9 a.m.? Gee, that’s reassuring. I don’t think her remarks are providing the “comfort” that she thinks they are about Biden.

But the problem is that her claim that he’s a night owl isn’t true either, according to a story from CNN in 2021 about Biden’s work habits, noting that he was “early-to-bed,” unlike Trump who used to work on briefing materials throughout the night.

So he’s early to bed and late to rise, and maybe sometimes he bothers to get around to work.

They apparently can’t keep the stories that they tell about him straight, even if they completely conflict. That CNN story claimed that he had regular meetings on weekdays before 8 a.m. So that’s just a bunch of bull, according to Psaki.

If you’re concerned about the 3:00 a.m. call or the 8:00 a.m. call, either way, you’re out of luck when it comes to Joe Biden. If you’re talking about the “early lid” kind of guy, he’s your man. And let’s not forget something else: He’s off on Friday virtually every weekend for yet another vacation to one of his homes in Delaware, either the home where he kept the classified documents for decades or his beach home. Then he often doesn’t roll in until sometime midday Monday.

So when does he work?

The problem is that he doesn’t seem to do much the rest of the day either if you look at his schedule. That’s what you get when you have an incoherent character in the White House, a guy who isn’t there, even when he’s there.

It’s probably better when he isn’t “working” because when he takes action it usually hurts Americans. You want him to “work” as little as possible so there will be fewer horrible policies that he puts in place.

But it just shows you how we got sold a bunch of malarkey with Joe Biden, who was sold as the “solid moderate” rather than a puppet of the radical left who barely shows up for his job.

Link
03-13-2023 02:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

The Sicatoka Offline
All American

I Root For: North Dakota
RE: Psaki Accidentally Tosses Biden* Under the Bus, Confirms Big Problem About Him
That was not "accidentally".
03-13-2023 03:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
RE: Psaki Accidentally Tosses Biden* Under the Bus, Confirms Big Problem About Him
(03-13-2023 02:49 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Joe Biden came out on Monday at 9:00 a.m. and spoke for a few minutes about the collapse of a couple of big banks, SVB and Signature Bank. he took no questions and then beat it out of there quickly.

While he assured people that the “system was safe,” Biden also said some false things, including blaming President Donald Trump for the problem and lying about the economy. But 9 a.m. was the last moment before the market opened at 9:30 when the bank failures could take a big hit and that’s one of the things he was presumably trying to cut off.

Former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, who is now working for MSNBC, was on the network talking about how important she thought it was that Biden made those remarks. But in the process, she revealed far more than I think she intended to.

“President Biden does nothing at 9 AM,” Psaki revealed. “The fact that he’s [giving a speech about the bank failure] at 9 AM speaks to how vital the White House recognizes it is.”

Do tell. It’s not like we haven’t noticed it, but there’s formal confirmation from Psaki about his work habits. She’s gotten out of the habit of spinning and was just a little bit too honest there. He can’t be gotten up or rolled out of bed until after 9 a.m.? Gee, that’s reassuring. I don’t think her remarks are providing the “comfort” that she thinks they are about Biden.

But the problem is that her claim that he’s a night owl isn’t true either, according to a story from CNN in 2021 about Biden’s work habits, noting that he was “early-to-bed,” unlike Trump who used to work on briefing materials throughout the night.

So he’s early to bed and late to rise, and maybe sometimes he bothers to get around to work.

They apparently can’t keep the stories that they tell about him straight, even if they completely conflict. That CNN story claimed that he had regular meetings on weekdays before 8 a.m. So that’s just a bunch of bull, according to Psaki.

If you’re concerned about the 3:00 a.m. call or the 8:00 a.m. call, either way, you’re out of luck when it comes to Joe Biden. If you’re talking about the “early lid” kind of guy, he’s your man. And let’s not forget something else: He’s off on Friday virtually every weekend for yet another vacation to one of his homes in Delaware, either the home where he kept the classified documents for decades or his beach home. Then he often doesn’t roll in until sometime midday Monday.

So when does he work?

The problem is that he doesn’t seem to do much the rest of the day either if you look at his schedule. That’s what you get when you have an incoherent character in the White House, a guy who isn’t there, even when he’s there.

It’s probably better when he isn’t “working” because when he takes action it usually hurts Americans. You want him to “work” as little as possible so there will be fewer horrible policies that he puts in place.

But it just shows you how we got sold a bunch of malarkey with Joe Biden, who was sold as the “solid moderate” rather than a puppet of the radical left who barely shows up for his job.

Link

Not to mention his work "week" is generally only 3 or 4 days at the most. He's usually heading off to start his "weekend" by Wed or Thursday.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2023 03:28 PM by Attackcoog.)
03-13-2023 03:27 PM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
So if you put two and two together, it adds up to us having a worthless lazy a$$ for a president.
03-13-2023 03:30 PM
RuckleSt Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
(03-13-2023 03:30 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  So if you put two and two together, it adds up to us having a worthless lazy a$$ for a president.

The less time Biden spends "working" the better off we are.
03-13-2023 03:33 PM
Advertisement

The Sicatoka Offline
All American

I Root For: North Dakota
(03-13-2023 03:33 PM)RuckleSt Wrote:  
(03-13-2023 03:30 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  So if you put two and two together, it adds up to us having a worthless lazy a$$ for a president.

The less time Biden spends "working" the better off we are.

Fact Check: Accurate.
03-13-2023 04:04 PM
Kyle Mack Offline
Banned

I Root For: Cincinnati Bearcats
I think Red Jen caught herself just in the nick of time, after admitting sleepy Joe can't function at 9:00, and then said he is a night owl just as a CYA move.
03-13-2023 04:05 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

When it's Biden, the lazier the better.
03-13-2023 04:59 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

And that's why the left says math is racist.
03-13-2023 05:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
The more he sleeps the better off we all are. Let the man get his rest.
03-13-2023 06:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.