Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Several boxes of classified material were taken from the Penn Biden Center before FBI
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Several boxes of classified material were taken from the Penn Biden Center before FBI
03-09-2023 01:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Several boxes of classified material were taken from the Penn Biden Center before FBI
Irresponsible.
03-09-2023 01:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
RE: Several boxes of classified material were taken from the Penn Biden Center before FBI
Hold all of them accountable.
03-09-2023 01:31 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Are there any morons who still believe the maralargo raid was justified?
03-09-2023 01:32 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(03-09-2023 01:32 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Are there any morons who still believe the maralargo raid was justified?

Yea but I don't know if it's that person's week or not.
03-09-2023 01:32 PM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
(03-09-2023 01:32 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Are there any morons who still believe the maralargo raid was justified?

Of course it is justified. Just as any other raids for mishandling of classified information is. If you or I had it in our house we'd already be locked up.
03-09-2023 01:39 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

But. They were "cooperating" when they were moved.
03-09-2023 02:03 PM
Advertisement

Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Definition of Transparency:

We will share everything with you - that we feel like sharing.
03-09-2023 03:09 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
This is a cover up that would make Nixon blush. We are being played with complete stick it up your azz hubris.
03-09-2023 03:14 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Nine Boxes of Docs Recovered From Biden's Lawyer's Office, National Archives Head Says 'Meh'

Quote:There is more information regarding Joe Biden’s classified document scandal.

We previously reported that Patrick Moore, Joe Biden’s attorney, had removed documents from the Penn Biden Center when he was cleaning out the office and sent some of them to his office in Boston.

Why was a high-paid attorney playing clean-up guy at Biden’s office and then sending Joe Biden’s documents to his office? Why wouldn’t they be shipped to Joe Biden’s home if they were Joe Biden’s documents? Had he shipped them there to be able to go through them at his leisure to check for such things as classified documents? When did he ship them to his office? Before or after they found the classified documents in the office?

But when we previously reported on the issue it wasn’t clear how many documents had been shipped to Boston. We’re now finding out there were nine boxes of documents that were recovered by the National Archives on Nov. 9, seven days after the alleged discovery of the classified documents in the Penn Biden office. NARA said this in response to a letter from Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA).

In addition, the archives notified the Department of Justice’s Office of Inspector General on Nov. 4 that the documents had been moved.

So what happened after NARA recovered the nine boxes from the lawyer’s office? Did they find any classified documents? One would think that would be a rather important question, particularly given the circuitous route that the documents traveled.

Yet, the answer from the acting Archivist of the United States and the head of NARA, Debra Steidel Wall, is a bit stunning.

Despite having possession of the documents since November, the Archives have not yet reviewed the boxes’ content to determine whether additional classified materials are inside.

“NARA has not reviewed the contents of the boxes found at Mr. Moore’s Boston office,” Wall states in the letter dated Tuesday.

One might think that if they haven’t looked through the material from November to March, they don’t appear all that eager to find out if Joe Biden had more classified documents among those documents. Wouldn’t that be an important thing to determine as soon as one could, particularly if those documents had moved between so many different places since Joe Biden left the Vice Presidency? And yet they seem quite incurious. One has to ask why.

Compare and contrast that to the way they dealt with former President Donald Trump. He got raided with leaks about the supposed documents involved (of course no one could verify that any of what was leaked was true so they could say anything). Meanwhile, as we reported, the National Archives had wanted to report the finding of the classified documents to the public and had a press release written and ready to go.

But they were then “ordered” not to do so. They have not as yet revealed who ordered them not to inform the public. The FBI kept the secret, as well, until CBS broke the news in January. There’s that huge problem again that the Biden administration seems to have with transparency.
03-09-2023 04:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
Not true: CNN told me only a few documents were at Library....unlike evil Trump
03-09-2023 08:32 PM
ODUsmitty Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
How the f*** are seized documents in November from the Penn Center not yet checked for what was actually seized? This is a CommieTom level stupid statement.
03-09-2023 08:37 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Not much more than a 4 or 5 decades ago, at the most, these people would have been removed from office. A little more than a century ago they would have been tar and feathered and run out of town on a rail. Noe we just stare blankly at our screens as they tell us all about the corruption that has rotted our institutions which continues unabated and talk about how they should be treated.
03-10-2023 08:28 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-10-2023 08:28 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Not much more than a 4 or 5 decades ago, at the most, these people would have been removed from office. A little more than a century ago they would have been tar and feathered and run out of town on a rail. Noe we just stare blankly at our screens as they tell us all about the corruption that has rotted our institutions which continues unabated and talk about how they should be treated.

the 'whys' started long ago (which we've all discussed to ad nauseam) ... now, coupled with the alphabet agencies, the dems know their power/control is almost insurmountable down the home stretch ... legal/voter recourse is basically off-limits at this juncture...

hence, (dare I say again) ... @>270EVsBlueBakedInn(28) ... 03-wink (AM)

edit: shite's depressing, Ja?!
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2023 08:46 AM by stinkfist.)
03-10-2023 08:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.