RE: FAA updates Pilot guidelines
"we need to be careful the cure isn't worse than the disease." - DJT

01-18-2023 10:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Great. Now pilots are going to be dropping like athletes. I guess i'll have to not only look ahead but also up to see if a 747 is heading towards me.
01-18-2023 10:51 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Unfortunately I have (a few) people I care about that got the jab, otherwise I'd just say, have fun rotting in hades.
01-18-2023 11:01 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(01-18-2023 11:01 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Unfortunately I have (a few) people I care about that got the jab, otherwise I'd just say, have fun rotting in hades.

yeah ... I think we all have 'those' at this point ... my count is two nieces, two nephews, a sis, a BiL, SiL, and both parents ... the only left 'standing' in the land o' unvaxxed are myself, li'l bubba, one niece, and me daughter...

#sigh
01-18-2023 11:05 AM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(01-18-2023 11:05 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(01-18-2023 11:01 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Unfortunately I have (a few) people I care about that got the jab, otherwise I'd just say, have fun rotting in hades.

yeah ... I think we all have 'those' at this point ... my count is two nieces, two nephews, a sis, a BiL, SiL, and both parents ... the only left 'standing' in the land o' unvaxxed are myself, li'l bubba, one niece, and me daughter...

#sigh

Mine is...

Wife (behind my back)
Daughter (behind my back)
Sister
Brother-in-law (recently had heart attack)
Niece
Nephew

I refused as did both my parents
01-18-2023 12:05 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
My list

3 brothers
1 sister
mother

1 brother and his wife and myself are only holdouts that are still purebloods.
01-18-2023 12:20 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Steve Kirsch has a piece on his substack zeroing in on this story.

Quote:The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.

After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.

Update 1/17/22
When asked about the change, the FAA couldn’t justify it. Uh oh. Fact checkers aren’t going to touch this story.

Quote:Executive summary

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

But you can’t hide these things for long.

This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.

The cardiac harm of course is not limited to pilots.

My best guess right now is that over 50M Americans sustained some amount of heart damage from the shot.

That’s a lot of people who will be very upset when they realize the vaccine they took to reduce their chance of dying from COVID actually worked in reverse making it:

1. More likely that people will get COVID

2. Be hospitalized from COVID and other diseases

3. Die from COVID (and other diseases)

4. You also have an excellent chance of getting a lifetime of heart damage for no extra charge.

But don’t worry; you can’t sue them. They fixed the law so none of them aren’t liable (the doctors, the drug companies, the government). After all, you took the vaccine of your own free will. It’s not like you were forced (or coerced) to take it or anything like that! And there were plenty of people warning you not to take the shots (even though they censored most of them).

In this article, I will explain the evidence and thinking behind all my claims.

As I learn more, I will refine the estimate.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-f...ly-tacitly
01-18-2023 12:29 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
way to go, Buttijeg!
01-18-2023 03:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.