Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

A succinct outline - the J6 committee's referral for prosecution of the Stable Genius
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
A succinct outline - the J6 committee's referral for prosecution of the Stable Genius
Without reference to Paul Pelosi being a homosexual. Without reference to the Ukraine government enabling the war so they can sell human body parts. Nothing about hordes of transsexuals attempting to "groom" your children. Just the nuts and bolts of the referral... and the complicity and duplicity of Trump.

12-23-2022 07:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
RE: A succinct outline - the J6 committee's referral for prosecution of the Stable Genius
Witch hunt.
12-23-2022 08:18 PM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: A succinct outline - the J6 committee's referral for prosecution of the Stable Genius
Clown show trial
12-23-2022 09:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
committee violated the governing rules when it was created. This was nothing but a partisan witch hunt they tried to legitimize as a committee.
12-23-2022 09:46 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I plan on assembling 10 Marshall Alumni to investigate and report on what is behind Marshall being superior to Memphis both academically and athletically. No input or contrary evidence from anyone associated with Memphis is wanted. No one from Memphis can interview any of the witnesses we may call and no one from Memphis can have access to any of our information.

Memphis alumni and fans are expected to read our final report without question or objection. To do so would be a threat to the entire investigative process. Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2022 09:53 PM by banker.)
12-23-2022 09:52 PM
RuckleSt Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
I hope they charge him with something. The trial would be epic.
12-23-2022 10:01 PM
Advertisement

TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
(12-23-2022 09:52 PM)banker Wrote:  I plan on assembling 10 Marshall Alumni to investigate and report on what is behind Marshall being superior to Memphis both academically and athletically. No input or contrary evidence from anyone associated with Memphis is wanted. No one from Memphis can interview any of the witnesses we may call and no one from Memphis can have access to any of our information.

Memphis alumni and fans are expected to read our final report without question or objection. To do so would be a threat to the entire investigative process. Thank you.

Well put. Exactly what disqualifies all this nonsense, and exactly what the leftists on this board kept ignoring or excusing.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2022 03:57 AM by TripleA.)
12-24-2022 03:56 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Is Trump in jail yet?
12-24-2022 05:47 AM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(12-23-2022 07:42 PM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  Without reference to Paul Pelosi being a homosexual. Without reference to the Ukraine government enabling the war so they can sell human body parts. Nothing about hordes of transsexuals attempting to "groom" your children. Just the nuts and bolts of the referral... and the complicity and duplicity of Trump.

Interesting framing, TC. Straight to the nuts and bolts of what happened and didn’t happen leading up to and on Jan. 6. (Full disclosure: I’m not going to watch your embedded video because I don’t need to be spun any further on this topic.)

But I think that your approach is a most sensible one. As much of a procedural abomination as the Jan. 6 committee has been, it does not absolve President Trump of his absolutely shameful behavior. It didn’t work, but I believe he personally would have been more than happy if it did. He wanted to overturn his disastrous performance in the 2020 election. Whether by lawful or unlawful means, it would not have mattered to him.

President Trump, for all his positive achievements, forever tarnished his legacy with that episode, and his increasingly pathetic behavior thereafter.

But that doesn’t mean that a crime was committed. Bartlett, Marine and others on this board have it exactly right when they ask the bottom-line question: is Donald Trump in jail yet? He isn’t and won’t be, because having stupid and corrupt thoughts is not itself a crime. (At least not yet in America, thank God.)

So I am with you, at least in the way you’ve framed your opening post. Paul Pelosi’s depraved conduct, the Democrats’ slimy insistence in using Ukraine as an excuse to cover up their own corrupt behavior and the eagerness of the left to hand our children over to pedophiles has nothing whatsoever to do with what happened (and didn’t happen) on Jan. 6.

In my view, when history finally cuts through all the narrative b.s., Jan. 6 will be remembered as a triumphant moment for America. Why? Because our institutions held. The government did not fall. Donald Trump’s irresponsible mouth was silenced, to the point that he finally (hours later) had to tell his rabble to stand down.

And here’s the important part. That didn’t happen thanks to the left, which did nothing but wail and cry like little babies. (For just one example, AOC miles away claiming that she feared being raped and killed.) America held because of great men and women on the right: Bill Barr as one prominent example. Nikki Haley as another. Mike Pence as a paragon of political courage. But really across the board: virtually every responsible Republican stood up to publicly say that this was over: leaving Donald Trump with only whack jobs like Roger Stone and Rudy Giuliani left to support him.

So you on the left can sit and stew with your slew of perverts, corruptocrats and groomers. That is who you are. Those on the right can proudly stand up and claim the mantle of real Americans. That is who we are.

God Bless this great nation.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2022 01:41 PM by AdoptedMonarch.)
12-24-2022 08:47 AM
Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
From NPR, in short:

Quote: Trump planned to declare victory regardless of the outcome. The committee lays out how Trump's plan to overturn the 2020 election was not spontaneous, but premeditated.

Trump was aware of the risk of violence when he called on his supporters to march on the Capitol. The report shows how extremist groups like the Oathkeepers and the Proud Boys banded together for the insurrection. "President Trump had summoned a mob, including armed extremists and conspiracy theorists, to Washington, DC on the same day the joint session of Congress was to meet. He then told that same mob to march on the US Capitol and 'fight.' They clearly got the message," the committee wrote.

Trump was aware of violence at the Capitol for more than three hours before he agreed to intervene. The report calls this period of time "187 minutes of dereliction," in which they say Trump drank Diet Coke, put off advice from advisers, including his daughter Ivanka, and watched Fox News during the insurrection. The committee laid out a timeline of what happened leading up to and during those three hours, which entailed increasing tension between Trump and Vice President Pence and Trump himself attempting to go to the Capitol to join his supporters.

Top aides to the president were aware that election fraud investigations would not change the election outcome. The committee argues that Trump and his allies not only lied about election fraud, but ripped-off their supporters by asking for money for lawsuits to fight the election results.
12-24-2022 09:48 AM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
The left's obsessive focus on Trump is simply their "master plan" diversionary tactic to draw attention away from the TRUE CRIMINAL actions of Deep State Swamp Resident Biden* and his 10% to the Big Guy schemes that have been going on since he was a Senator.

Plus his absolute obsession with pre-teen girls which includes Biden* showering with his then 13 year old daughter Ashley in the early 80's. Ashley spoke of it in her diary:

https://twitter.com/camrynbaylee/status/...3603203073
12-24-2022 11:36 AM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

12-24-2022 12:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
"Sound and Fury..signifying nothing."
12-24-2022 12:40 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Yes - A succinct outline of about 28% of what happened that day and about 5% of what REALLY happened that day.
12-24-2022 12:42 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(12-24-2022 09:48 AM)Kruciff Wrote:  From NPR, in short:

Quote: Trump planned to declare victory regardless of the outcome. The committee lays out how Trump's plan to overturn the 2020 election was not spontaneous, but premeditated.

Trump was aware of the risk of violence when he called on his supporters to march on the Capitol. The report shows how extremist groups like the Oathkeepers and the Proud Boys banded together for the insurrection. "President Trump had summoned a mob, including armed extremists and conspiracy theorists, to Washington, DC on the same day the joint session of Congress was to meet. He then told that same mob to march on the US Capitol and 'fight.' They clearly got the message," the committee wrote.

Trump was aware of violence at the Capitol for more than three hours before he agreed to intervene. The report calls this period of time "187 minutes of dereliction," in which they say Trump drank Diet Coke, put off advice from advisers, including his daughter Ivanka, and watched Fox News during the insurrection. The committee laid out a timeline of what happened leading up to and during those three hours, which entailed increasing tension between Trump and Vice President Pence and Trump himself attempting to go to the Capitol to join his supporters.

Top aides to the president were aware that election fraud investigations would not change the election outcome. The committee argues that Trump and his allies not only lied about election fraud, but ripped-off their supporters by asking for money for lawsuits to fight the election results.
Trump's belief in that was far more reasonable than the left's belief in the Russia collusion theory.
12-24-2022 02:47 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

There is so much loaded language in that passage that it is hard to accept it as an objective, reliable account.
12-24-2022 03:13 PM
Advertisement

appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(12-24-2022 03:13 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

There is so much loaded language in that passage that it is hard to accept it as an objective, reliable account.

Well, it did come from National Propaganda Radio.
12-24-2022 03:45 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(12-23-2022 09:52 PM)banker Wrote:  I plan on assembling 10 Marshall Alumni to investigate and report on what is behind Marshall being superior to Memphis both academically and athletically. No input or contrary evidence from anyone associated with Memphis is wanted. No one from Memphis can interview any of the witnesses we may call and no one from Memphis can have access to any of our information.

This is truly outstanding.
12-25-2022 07:33 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

NPR...
12-25-2022 07:38 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Anyone quoting NPR as a source is way too clueless to deal with.
12-25-2022 09:03 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.