Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Update: Dems literally are trying to deport Musk and stalk his family
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Update: Dems literally are trying to deport Musk and stalk his family
Move over TDS we have a new syndrome MDS. Just like Trump, they will harass and harass and probe until they find something on him

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2022 08:03 PM by BigTigerMike.)
12-14-2022 11:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: Dems literally are trying to deport Musk all because he wants free speech
These people are absolute nutbars
12-14-2022 11:29 AM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-14-2022 11:29 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  These people are absolute nutbars

Absolutely 100% and they want to lecture us? Scratch a liberal and you’ll find a fascist
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2022 11:32 AM by BigTigerMike.)
12-14-2022 11:30 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Could you imagine if "prominent lawyers" did this for the Omar woman?
12-14-2022 11:47 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(12-14-2022 11:47 AM)fsquid Wrote:  Could you imagine if "prominent lawyers" did this for the Omar woman?

Unfortunately, no I cannot. It would never happen even though it should have already 10 times over.
12-14-2022 11:53 AM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

Lawfare.
12-14-2022 11:57 AM
Advertisement

b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

I Root For: ECU
Ehh he doesn't want full free speech, he just wants to control the speech that gets censored on the platform. Him coming up with excuses for not letting Alex Jones back on the platform gives his game away. If you are a free speech absolutist you have to fight for the freedom of people to say things you find abhorrent, disgusting, and rage inducing. To actually support free speech you have to have the same view about the rights of people (as long as they aren't directly inciting violence or breaking any other laws) to make pro ANTIFA or BDS posts the same as people to make QANON or whatever other out there thing on the right. You have to believe in the right of flag burning and the right of the KKK to say what they want. If you pick a side you want to silence, then in reality you don't care about free speech you just want people that disagree with you to be silenced.

And no the Dems certainly don't support free speech either.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2022 12:25 PM by b0ndsj0ns.)
12-14-2022 12:24 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-14-2022 12:24 PM)b0ndsj0ns Wrote:  Ehh he doesn't want full free speech, he just wants to control the speech that gets censored on the platform. Him coming up with excuses for not letting Alex Jones back on the platform gives his game away. If you are a free speech absolutist you have to fight for the freedom of people to say things you find abhorrent, disgusting, and rage inducing. To actually support free speech you have to have the same view about the rights of people (as long as they aren't directly inciting violence or breaking any other laws) to make pro ANTIFA or BDS posts the same as people to make QANON or whatever other out there thing on the right. You have to believe in the right of flag burning and the right of the KKK to say what they want. If you pick a side you want to silence, then in reality you don't care about free speech you just want people that disagree with you to be silenced.

And no the Dems certainly don't support free speech either.

Bottom line Dems see him as a threat no matter what level of speech he’s willing to allow. Period. Nobody have to be perfect to be a threat
12-14-2022 12:28 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
Musk is finding that he wanted free speech, but turning around banning people who went too far on the platform by rebanning the same people. I think he realized that not everybody deserved a second chance on that platform if they are rcaists, and spew crap like Kanye West did. Even Kanye's wife is divorcing his ass.
12-14-2022 12:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: Dems literally are trying to deport Musk
They'll stop at nothing to try and silence those that disagree with them. As usual, this will fail.
12-14-2022 12:57 PM
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

Would love to see the same outrage for others who "might have lied" on their applications. Wait these are the same people that said asylum seekers were here illegally. Nutbars
12-14-2022 01:01 PM
Advertisement

Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
Respectfully, you don't have to allow ALL speech on your platform to support 'free' speech. When you lose ALL ability to censor or what have you, you have put yourself at exceptional legal risk. Even if you ultimately win, it can cost you a fortune to defend. Musk is not engaging in a 'free speech' endeavor here... he is engaging in a 'don't manipulate the nation/world' endeavor.
12-14-2022 01:08 PM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
That girl is certifiable. She absolutely hates anything that doesn't proclaim democrats as the savior of the world.
12-14-2022 01:09 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(12-14-2022 01:01 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  Would love to see the same outrage for others who "might have lied" on their applications. Wait these are the same people that said asylum seekers were here illegally. Nutbars

There is not a bridge built that could span the leap you just made.07-coffee3
12-14-2022 01:10 PM
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

(12-14-2022 01:08 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  Respectfully, you don't have to allow ALL speech on your platform to support 'free' speech. When you lose ALL ability to censor or what have you, you have put yourself at exceptional legal risk. Even if you ultimately win, it can cost you a fortune to defend. Musk is not engaging in a 'free speech' endeavor here... he is engaging in a 'don't manipulate the nation/world' endeavor.

By manipulating it?
12-14-2022 01:11 PM
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

(12-14-2022 01:10 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  
(12-14-2022 01:01 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  Would love to see the same outrage for others who "might have lied" on their applications. Wait these are the same people that said asylum seekers were here illegally. Nutbars

There is not a bridge built that could span the leap you just made.07-coffee3

Sure there is! Superman Musk can do it right?
12-14-2022 01:12 PM
Advertisement

DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
(12-14-2022 01:08 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  Respectfully, you don't have to allow ALL speech on your platform to support 'free' speech. When you lose ALL ability to censor or what have you, you have put yourself at exceptional legal risk. Even if you ultimately win, it can cost you a fortune to defend. Musk is not engaging in a 'free speech' endeavor here... he is engaging in a 'don't manipulate the nation/world' endeavor.

It is not free speech if you asked people on Twitter to take up arms and kill as many blacks, Latinos, gays, Native Americans, Arabs, Indians, Asians etc. That is what can cause violance and harm to others. Musk unbanned some of those people, who thinks that Musk will protect their free speech to say such things. These types of language should be outright banned no matter on which side of the aisle. I would banned people on the left that say all Republicans must be executes like I would do with the ones on the right. Hate is hate, and that is not protected under our 1st Amendment like they think it is.
12-14-2022 01:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(12-14-2022 01:14 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  

It is not free speech if you asked people on Twitter to take up arms and kill as many blacks, Latinos, gays, Native Americans, Arabs, Indians, Asians etc. That is what can cause violance and harm to others. Musk unbanned some of those people, who thinks that Musk will protect their free speech to say such things. These types of language should be outright banned no matter on which side of the aisle. I would banned people on the left that say all Republicans must be executes like I would do with the ones on the right. Hate is hate, and that is not protected under our 1st Amendment like they think it is.

WTF are you babbling about?? No one is talking about killing blacks, Latinos, gays, Native Americans, Arabs, Indians, Asians etc. Oh wait, it's all the evil MAGA people right?

Where in the world do you get these idiotic thoughts of yours?
12-14-2022 01:17 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
If you click on the tweet, there is a information message:

Readers added context they thought people might want to know:
This tweet does not describe who these "prominent attorneys" are and does not provide a link or source to this claim. Musk has been a U.S. citizen since 2002 and has a security clearance with the DoD through his work with SpaceX.
12-14-2022 01:17 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
12-14-2022 01:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.