Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WBB vs WIlliam and Mary 12/10/22 1:00 PM
Bookmark and Share
ParentofJMUMRDs Offline
Heisman

I Root For: JMU
WBB vs WIlliam and Mary 12/10/22 1:00 PM
The Dukes head down to Williamsburg on Sunday for a game against the Tribe at Kaplan Arena. Tipoff is 1:00 PM and unfortunately since this is a game on a CAA court the only TV will be our old friend FLOSports. Which I am sure just about all of us have ditched as soon as possible earlier. Know I did!!! So being able to watch will be a challenge at best.

Game is relatively close so I would hope that a good turnout of Purple and Gold will be there. Wife and I are planning on heading down tomorrow to ROOT!! The Dukes are on a 3 game win streak and seem to be playing better as of late so this should be a good game.

Wife noticed today that the Tribe has anew first year Head Coach. Not sure why they did not renew the contract on the longtime previous coach so not sure what impact if any this will have,

Go Dukes!!

Brian
12-10-2022 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Dukes94 Offline
All American

I Root For: James Madison
RE: WBB vs WIlliam and Mary 12/10/22 1:00 PM
Cheer for me please!

I don’t see how our team is 6-2, with losses only to Maine (now 3-7) and current #8 UNC. It would be nice to get this road win against a former CAA foe.
12-11-2022 08:20 AM
LovethoseDukes Offline
1st String

I Root For: JMU of course!
At the half, JMU is up 34-26. Peyton has 11 points on 3-5 from3....Kiki and Claire have 6.
12-11-2022 01:54 PM
LovethoseDukes Offline
1st String

I Root For: JMU of course!
Dukes crush the Tribe 75-60. Peyton and Kiki end up with 17 points, Claire and Kseniia had 11. Mikaya Tynes had her first minutes on the court all year and scored 2 points. Dukes had a huge 53-31 rebound edge. Good game all around.
12-11-2022 02:52 PM
orange-to-purple Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tennessee, JMU,
Glad to see Tynes back! She's been missed. And a good butt-kicking of someone was needed.
12-11-2022 04:11 PM
Advertisement

ParentofJMUMRDs Offline
Heisman

Agreed glad to see Mikaya back on the court, she has been missed. Now if we can get Annalicia back also this team could be scary good at the center/forward positions.

Brian
12-11-2022 07:22 PM
dukes13 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Dukes of JMU
One of the best 2nd halves I’ve watched from these ladies lately. Shared the ball well and played good defense. The St. Joes potential match up looks very intriguing and should be a good measuring stick.

Is Kobe eligible beginning the next game? I’m even more intrigued to see her play.
12-12-2022 10:00 AM
olddawg Offline
Hall of Famer

Since I could only follow with the W&M live game stats, I noticed they had plus/minus numbers for both teams players during the game. Has anyone seen those for our womens team ( either game by game or season long)? I would be interested in looking those over.
12-12-2022 10:13 AM
ParentofJMUMRDs Offline
Heisman

I am not sure but I think that Kobe should be eligible as soon as exams are over since I believe that concludes the fall semester. If not for the Hampton game on Saturday then most definitely for the games later in the month. Waiting anxiously on Annalicia to be back in the lineup.

One important thing I have noticed in the last number of games is that the number of assists has gone up dramatically when compared to the first couple games of the season. Seems to show much better passing and play running. Some of the assists the last few games have been things of beauty!!

Brian
12-12-2022 10:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.