Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HUGE NEWS
Bookmark and Share
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

For those who missed it - NCAAbbs will have it's own radio show Wednesday's at 4:00 PM EST on <a href='http://www.wmucsports.com' target='_blank'>http://www.wmucsports.com</a>

We will need help procuring fan commentary and highlights of the past week in sports by conference and even by team.

If are are SERIOUS.. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE APPLY, please contact me about doing one of the following:

- Commentary
- Player of the Week
- Team of the Week
- NCAA Tourney Bubble Watch
- Football Recruiting
- ANYTHING!!

You must be serious - and I mean be committed enough to have something in by a deadline every week.

Areas of focus on the show: ACC, MAC, SEC - - any other teams represented at NCAAbbs by fans.

Suggestions, Comments, etc are welcome.
02-10-2003 08:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DamascusTerp2 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

it will be fun..anyone can contribute...just know what you are talking about...remember...it is not about being right or wrong (per se)...it si about getting your opinion out (to an extent)...hopefully, everyone will have the chance to get on...it all depends on the response...I have emailed GTS with some details...when we get them hashed out will will get them posted...

ONE WARNING THOUGH...there will be deadlines and this is serious...I REPEAT, there will be deadlines and it will be serious...it is a lot of fun though and a chance to to something everyone who posts on messsage boards dreams of doing...probably will not take much effort on anyone's part...a little research goes a long way...hopefully...in the end, we can have NCAABBS correspondents all over the nation reporting in all all sorts of things...should be fun....

my goal would be to have the first show on February 19th...and hopefully have all the "kinks" worked out by March Madness when this kinda of thing will BLOW UP AND BE GREAT!!!

good luck to everyone...
02-11-2003 12:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.