Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

attention knight fans
Bookmark and Share
NorthgateKnight Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I was at the pep rally today on campus and was reminded of the UCF "blackout" basically just a promo to get everyone to wear black to the game. I don't really know if word has spread other than on campus. So alumni and knight fans who are attending the game spread the word, WEAR BLACK! They will be giving out black UCF shirts at the game so get there early if you want one.

GO KNIGHTS!!
11-30-2005 10:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

knight-knole Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Thanks for the news Northgate. As a POW in Tallahassee, its good to get this info.
12-01-2005 12:10 AM
Trav Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Somehow I don't already have a black UCF shirt. Do you know where they are giving them out? Tinker Field? We'll be there around 8 cooking up breakfast :D
12-01-2005 09:57 AM
NorthgateKnight Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I'm not really sure, I think they'll be walking around the lots handing them out. Tinker field is probably your best bet.
12-01-2005 10:53 AM
Advertisement

Trav Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Went by CB&S at lunch and they are out of or don't carry black UCF t-shirts. It's a shame that Target usually has a better selection of shirts than one of the local bookstores. They had lots of sweatshirts though, for what it's worth.
12-02-2005 12:51 PM
UCF_AlumniLXA Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Trav Wrote:Went by CB&S at lunch and they are out of or don't carry black UCF t-shirts. It's a shame that Target usually has a better selection of shirts than one of the local bookstores. They had lots of sweatshirts though, for what it's worth.
We may need the sweatshirts for this game!!!!! 04-cheers :D

Is there a good online store that you guys use? Thanks! 04-drinky
12-02-2005 01:25 PM
Trav Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I haven't hit up any online stores for UCF apparel. There's usually plenty of choices around town.
12-02-2005 01:51 PM
Mike the Knight Offline
I Bleed Black & Gold

I Root For: UCF

I stopped by Knights, Gator, Seminole Fever store on 17-92 near Colonial and they didn't have much either...some white t-shirts and a few white golf shirts as well. Channel 9 had a camera man and Greg Warmoth there interviewing people as they left the store...lots of foot traffic!!
12-02-2005 03:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.