Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden* Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He’s Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden* Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He’s Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate
Quote:President Joe Biden on Friday personally called to thank a Coast Guard rescue swimmer — who is facing discharge over Biden’s vaccine mandate — for saving people’s lives during Hurricane Ian.

The White House publicized the call in a press release and Biden himself bragged about calling him.

“I told him how proud of him I was and thanked him for all the work he and his Coasties are doing to save lives,” Biden said of his call to Aviation Survival Technician Second Class Zach Loesch.

The White House press release said he thanked Loesch and Lieutenant Commander Christopher Hooper “for the heroic work that they and their Coast Guard colleagues have performed during search and rescue operations in response to Hurricane Ian.”

“The President thanked them for saving lives and asked for a report on the work that continues to rescue Floridians. He also asked if they needed any additional support that he can provide to accelerate successful rescues; they indicated they have gotten what they need to execute their vital mission,” it said.

Despite Biden thanking Loesch for saving people’s lives, Loesch is due to be kicked out from the Coast Guard in 30-60 days due to Biden’s own mandate that all members of the United States Armed Forces be fully vaccinated, Loesch told Breitbart News on Saturday.

Loesch had submitted a request for religious accommodation, as well as an appeal, but both were denied, according to Loesch.

“If I had asked any of the people I saved yesterday if they wanted to come with me even though I am unvaccinated, every single one of them would have said ‘yes,'” he said.

Loesch personally pulled out a disabled woman and her husband who were trapped in their back bedroom with a couch jammed in the doorway. He kicked through a wall in order to free them.

Once they were freed, he went back to retrieve her wheelchair, securing it to his own body as he was hoisted up by a Coast Guard helicopter. Loesch also rescued several dogs and cats.

Loesch said he did not want to bring up his pending discharge to Biden — who is essentially his commander-in-chief — and ruin the call.

“It just sucks that he thanked me yet the vaccine mandate is what’s kicking me out,” he said. “I just love my job and I’m really good at it. It sucks. I feel like this is the job that I was born to do.”

Link
10-02-2022 06:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Biden* Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He’s Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate
Even when Biden* desperately tries to score a win he didnt achieve, it turns into a massive loss.
10-02-2022 06:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Biden* Thanks Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer He’s Kicking Out over Vaccine Mandate
That man has much more restraint than me. I would have definitely hit him with the “too bad you’re kicking me out of your military, sir.
10-02-2022 09:54 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Always a moron now a moron with dementia.
10-02-2022 09:59 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
I am sure those people this gentlemen helped to save could absolutely not care less about the vaccination status of the people helping to rescue them.

If Biden says COVID is over, why the mandate?

I blame Milley and the JCS cucks. What a bunch of globalist woke losers.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2022 10:06 PM by ODUsmitty.)
10-02-2022 10:05 PM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
He was out there saving lives while being a threat to all of us by not getting vaccinated.

I'm sure all the people he plucked from certain death said that they would wait until he went and put on his mask.
10-03-2022 07:00 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
These people in charge are so tone deaf and lack an ounce of self awareness.
10-03-2022 07:55 AM
Advertisement

Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(10-03-2022 07:55 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  These people in charge are so tone deaf and lack an ounce of self awareness.

Truth is….the people in charge don’t care. Doesn’t effect them in the least.

People high up are getting rewarded by big pharma to keep the charade going……..
10-03-2022 10:49 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

10-04-2022 04:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tennis2k4 Offline
Master Mason

I Root For: memphis
Person didn't want to follow the rules and gets fired so what.
10-04-2022 04:15 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
So what happened to "my body, my choice"? I guess it's only important on Demon(craptic) issues.

As for THE SOB screwing up his accolades this is number three as far as I remember. No. 1 when he told a wheelchair bound person to rise and no.2 when he was looking for a dead person in the audience. Jeepers, and he's the hero for the Leftist morons?
10-04-2022 07:04 PM
tennis2k4 Offline
Master Mason

I Root For: memphis
His body his choice to be terminated.
10-04-2022 07:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.