Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Statement regarding the elites that truly run us all
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
Statement regarding the elites that truly run us all
“The dictatorship of the Western elites target all societies, including the citizens of Western countries themselves. This complete renunciation of what it means to be human, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, and the suppression of freedoms are coming to resemble a “religion in reverse” —pure Satanism.

This was a statement made today by a major world leader with whom the US is fighting by proxy. Any guesses who said it? Ever wonder why we’ll never see the quotes this from him—why they aren’t printed here? He makes them all the time. They are a major part of why he is so popular at home (an with some abroad).
09-30-2022 11:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TomorrowHerd Offline
Protecting the Northern Flank

I Root For: Pie!!!!

Donators
RE: Statement regarding the elites that truly run us all
Probably Putin.
He is trying to gin up support for his ill-conceived war by ginning up support against the west, and to make his countrymen believe he is the shield to protect them from the stupidity of the western elites.
He is a despicable human being.
But, is he wrong here??
09-30-2022 11:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(09-30-2022 11:22 PM)Todor Wrote:  “The dictatorship of the Western elites target all societies, including the citizens of Western countries themselves. This complete renunciation of what it means to be human, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, and the suppression of freedoms are coming to resemble a “religion in reverse” —pure Satanism.

This was a statement made today by a major world leader with whom the US is fighting by proxy. Any guesses who said it? Ever wonder why we’ll never see the quotes this from him—why they aren’t printed here? He makes them all the time. They are a major part of why he is so popular at home (an with some abroad).

Not sure what your definition of popular is. But when I see people by the thousands trying to leave Russia because they want nothing to do with this Ukrainian war makes me think the opposite of your supposition.

In fact, Putin looks like a desperate leader grasping for any wins he can get. Seriously 65 year olds are being called up to fight.

Putin and the Russian army are a hollow shell. Why they keep antagonizing Japan is beyond me. That beating would be real and brutal.
Huge step in military prowess to take on some one like Japan. They are far superior technically than Russia.
10-01-2022 12:04 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(10-01-2022 12:04 AM)BlueDragon Wrote:  
(09-30-2022 11:22 PM)Todor Wrote:  “The dictatorship of the Western elites target all societies, including the citizens of Western countries themselves. This complete renunciation of what it means to be human, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, and the suppression of freedoms are coming to resemble a “religion in reverse” —pure Satanism.

Not sure what your definition of popular is. But when I see people by the thousands trying to leave Russia because they want nothing to do with this Ukrainian war makes me think the opposite of your supposition.

In fact, Putin looks like a desperate leader grasping for any wins he can get. Seriously 65 year olds are being called up to fight.

Putin and the Russian army are a hollow shell. Why they keep antagonizing Japan is beyond me. That beating would be real and brutal.
Huge step in military prowess to take on some one like Japan. They are far superior technically than Russia.

Link?
10-01-2022 12:45 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

Despot tells truth
10-01-2022 12:52 AM
Advertisement

VCE Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tradition
(10-01-2022 12:52 AM)shere khan Wrote:  

Despot tells truth

1) can you go back to the Hobbes avatar

2) because one must say it now. Putin is not a good person

3) Ukraine is a sh!thole country and we've sent them, what, 70 billion dollars? more? look up the number of homeless people in the US and divide the two and you don't question our priorities?

4) For those not in the know, the Baltics, Poland, and other bordering countries were supposed to be the bulwark against Russian aggression. That's where the line was drawn. Not effing Ukraine.

5) Now, someone (I and others think it was us) committed an act of war against Russia and the EU. Who stands to benefit?

Eat your insect biscuit and live. Here's some water too. The State is sacrosanct. FFS folks, wake the eff up.
10-01-2022 01:33 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
Putin is a mass murder but that does not make him wrong on every single issue he speaks on. He gave a speech a few years back calling for people to protect children from the LGBTQ insanity and allow those kids to grow up and then make those choices themselves.

He was right. Doesn't make him a good person, but he was right on this.

It actually tells you about how evil the woke elites are in their values when even a mass murder like Putin can see the insanity and evil in their positions.
10-01-2022 02:03 AM
Todor Offline
Heisman

(10-01-2022 02:03 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Putin is a mass murder but that does not make him wrong on every single issue he speaks on. He gave a speech a few years back calling for people to protect children from the LGBTQ insanity and allow those kids to grow up and then make those choices themselves.

It actually tells you about how evil the woke elites are in their values when even a mass murder like Putin can see the insanity and evil in their positions.

What was the last US president who wasn’t a mass murderer?

The statement either stands or falls on its own merit. I think you are the only one so far to even mention the statement this thread is about, so thank you.

But it’s a complete cuck mentality that requires a negative spin preface in order to agree with a simple statement that has such obvious truth to it, but whatever you have to do I guess.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2022 03:23 AM by Todor.)
10-01-2022 03:13 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(10-01-2022 03:13 AM)Todor Wrote:  
(10-01-2022 02:03 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Putin is a mass murder but that does not make him wrong on every single issue he speaks on. He gave a speech a few years back calling for people to protect children from the LGBTQ insanity and allow those kids to grow up and then make those choices themselves.

What was the last US president who wasn’t a mass murderer?

The statement either stands or falls on its own merit. I think you are the only one so far to even mention the statement this thread is about, so thank you.

But it’s a complete cuck mentality that requires a negative spin preface in order to agree with a simple statement that has such obvious truth to it, but whatever you have to do I guess.

Its also the plain truth, which is what really bothers you the most.

Putin can be a mass murder and say good things in some situations. Just as some American leaders are murders and say good things at times.

The difference between us is I do not worship at the feet of politicians and presidents like you do, I worship Jesus Christ.

Its Jesus who will one day reign over the earth as the only King and Lord on this earth. And its He who will reign over all long after all the corrupt politicians of Russia and America and all the elites are long gone and spending eternity in hell for their crimes and sins.

I would suggest not following them down there, its not worth it and the only reward you get for idolizing them is an eternity in hell with them.
10-01-2022 04:56 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

I read this yesterday and he isn't wrong.
10-01-2022 09:45 AM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Our woke 'leadership' makes this really easy for Putin to skewer what is happening here. The insanity that the left has created in our country is easy to laugh at, as long as you are not here living this crap. It makes Putin look as if he is the only sane one around, if you take that quote in isolation and not look at him and his actions in totality.
10-01-2022 11:54 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston

No self awareness at all. Of course, its insane that he gets away with saying things like that while he literally rains bombs down on the cities of people he claims are his ethnic brothers---but thats how it works when you completely control all media.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2022 07:43 PM by Attackcoog.)
10-01-2022 07:37 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(10-01-2022 07:37 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

No self awareness at all. Of course, its insane that he gets away with saying things like that while he literally rains bombs down on the cities of people he claims are his ethnic brothers---but thats how it works when you completely control all media.

03-lmfao

Ukraine been bombing the shite out of their own people now you are mad about ethnic brothers

Self awareness

Ok
10-01-2022 07:57 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(10-01-2022 07:57 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(10-01-2022 07:37 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

03-lmfao

Ukraine been bombing the shite out of their own people now you are mad about ethnic brothers

Self awareness

Ok

Lol. Those “citizens” driving tanks? Those would be Russian soldiers—-just like the ones that took Crimea. It’s an invasion. Always was.
10-02-2022 03:41 AM
Todor Offline
Heisman

Not much discussion of the forces driving American society into all kinds of unnatural places, nor how these elites then use US power to trying to remake more countries in our own dystopian reality.

Not surprised. All people see here is who said and it’s automatically not true. Oh wait, everyone actually DOES know it’s true but just doesn’t like hearing from a Russian lol.

But we can’t change it because we have all been politically castrated and there is not a damn thing we can do about. And we all know it. For all the tough stances and tough talk coming from Americans about “how things should be” both here and everywhere else in the world, America is itself is ruled by a faceless, nameless, unelected power that dictates to all us what will be.
10-03-2022 12:21 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(10-03-2022 12:21 AM)Todor Wrote:  Not much discussion of the forces driving American society into all kinds of unnatural places, nor how these elites then use US power to trying to remake more countries in our own dystopian reality.

Not surprised. All people see here is who said and it’s automatically not true. Oh wait, everyone actually DOES know it’s true but just doesn’t like hearing from a Russian lol.

But we can’t change it because we have all been politically castrated and there is not a damn thing we can do about. And we all know it. For all the tough stances and tough talk coming from Americans about “how things should be” both here and everywhere else in the world, America is itself is ruled by a faceless, nameless, unelected power that dictates to all us what will be.

I disagree that it doesn't get brought up, there are several of us who bring it up quite a bit. It just never seems to catch on into a deep discussion, a think a lot of people sense it they just don't want to fully admit it and are still in denial.

But I do agree it never seems to get a serious deep discussion, no matter how much we point it out.

You see it mentioned most frequently by the more serious Christians with a Biblical world view. But there are other who see and mention it too.

There are very few to zero "good guys" in the world leader pool. The American elites are bad guys, as are the European elites, as is Putin, as are the Chinese communists, as are the WEF loons as are most billionaires on the planet. The Euros and Americans have their own agenda aligned with the WEF, Putin and the Chinese have their own agendas which do not align with the Euros, Americans and WEF. The Muslims are in the midst of a civil war of sorts.
10-03-2022 01:09 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
10-03-2022 04:35 AM
Advertisement

Todor Offline
Heisman

(10-03-2022 04:35 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Putin’s complete speech

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/69465

Some highlights:

“ The West is ready to cross every line to preserve the neo-colonial system which allows it to live off the world, to plunder it thanks to the domination of the dollar and technology, to collect an actual tribute from humanity, to extract its primary source of unearned prosperity, the rent paid to the hegemon. The preservation of this annuity is their main, real and absolutely self-serving motivation. This is why total de-sovereignisation is in their interest. This explains their aggression towards independent states, traditional values and authentic cultures, their attempts to undermine international and integration processes, new global currencies and technological development centres they cannot control. It is critically important for them to force all countries to surrender their sovereignty to the United States.

In certain countries, the ruling elites voluntarily agree to do this, voluntarily agree to become vassals; others are bribed or intimidated. And if this does not work, they destroy entire states, leaving behind humanitarian disasters, devastation, ruins, millions of wrecked and mangled human lives, terrorist enclaves, social disaster zones, protectorates, colonies and semi-colonies. They don't care. All they care about is their own benefit.”
10-03-2022 07:22 AM
Todor Offline
Heisman

More quotes

“ The West managed to grab hold of Russia’s wealth only in the late 20th century, when the state had been destroyed. They called us friends and partners, but they treated us like a colony, using various schemes to pump trillions of dollars out of the country. We remember. We have not forgotten anything.”

“ Washington demands more and more sanctions against Russia and the majority of European politicians obediently go along with it. They clearly understand that by pressuring the EU to completely give up Russian energy and other resources, the United States is practically pushing Europe toward deindustrialisation in a bid to get its hands on the entire European market.”

“ Such self-confidence is a direct product not only of the notorious concept of exceptionalism – although it never ceases to amaze – but also of the real ”information hunger“ in the West. The truth has been drowned in an ocean of myths, illusions and fakes, using extremely aggressive propaganda, lying like Goebbels. The more unbelievable the lie, the quicker people will believe it – that is how they operate, according to this principle.”
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2022 07:33 AM by Todor.)
10-03-2022 07:27 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Well... How many of us feel targeted by our government?

It's the stupid a$$es pulling idiot Biden's strings that allow Putin to be able to say this.
10-03-2022 07:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.