Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

12/3/05 Planning for tailgate Central
Bookmark and Share
UCF_AlumniLXA Offline
1st String

I Root For:

OK This is the official tailgate planning thread!!!

I know UCFJay and myself tailgate in Lot B.... I hope all of you can come to Lot B... Please chime in with ideas and your plans for tailgateing for the big game!!!!

I will be setting up no later than 7am for the game... I have been to every game this year in Lot B by 7am all season...

Hope to see you all there!!!!

Go Knights!!! 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers
11-23-2005 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Someone needs to bring a computer so this guy ^^^ can keep a running account of the tailgate festivities, like on his trip to Memphis. 04-bow
11-23-2005 11:10 PM
UCF_AlumniLXA Offline
1st String

I Root For:

lauramac Wrote:Someone needs to bring a computer so this guy ^^^ can keep a running account of the tailgate festivities, like on his trip to Memphis.  04-bow
Oh Laura, you need to come to keep tabs on me!!!!!! Yea BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky
11-23-2005 11:11 PM
Knight207 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Just get there before 10:30am or you'll be stuck in traffic. I have a booster lot pass but I still plan on leaving early based on crowd projections.
11-27-2005 04:09 PM
Advertisement

Chemmie Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I didn't get my parking pass with my tickets, but I'm assuming I will still be in Lot B. I'll be in the corner as close to the stadium as you can get. I should be getting there between 7:00-8:00AM and have my griddle going with some bacon, eggs and french toast.
11-27-2005 06:11 PM
JerryTheRaceCarDriver Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UCF

Oh man, that's awfully early for me, but I'll be there by 9! Who's gunna be tailgating afterwards? That was my plan, unless the lots empty out after the game. I wouldn't feel comfortable tailgating with the homeless dude who always has the bottle of captain morgan in Lot B after the games! :laugh:

So whos planning on staying after?
11-28-2005 05:03 PM
UCF_AlumniLXA Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Well, Any news on whos's going to be there with me at 7am? I am actually planning on getting there a bit before 7 to get setup and going. What's on everyones menu? We are starting off with some egg caserole and not sure what else for sides for breakfast... Lunch I may leave home the grill and do subs and sides just because of the earlt game time and want to enjoy the tailgate. No tv's for this game because we are the first game on ESPN so no use on briging the tv's and generator.

Go
Knights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all there at 7am!!!!!! 04-drinky 04-cheers 04-drinky
12-01-2005 10:08 AM
Advertisement

Mike the Knight Offline
I Bleed Black & Gold

I'm actually in Tinker Field and will be there by 9 am to cook up some breakfast! 04-rock PM me your cell # UCF_Alumni LXA...would love to come check out the Lot B scene!! 04-cheers
12-01-2005 10:47 AM
knightmight Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Whats the latest I can get there and still get a parking spot in lot B?
12-01-2005 04:46 PM
Chemmie Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

knightmight Wrote:Whats the latest I can get there and still get a parking spot in lot B?
for every other game, you could have drove up right near gametime and got a spot in lot B. For this game... who knows?
12-01-2005 06:00 PM
Advertisement

UCF_AlumniLXA Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Mike the Knight Wrote:I'm actually in Tinker Field and will be there by 9 am to cook up some breakfast! 04-rock PM me your cell # UCF_Alumni LXA...would love to come check out the Lot B scene!! 04-cheers
I may not be able to hear the phone... 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky :D so I will just tell you where to find my drunk A$$! I am on the lake next to the middle tree across from the crappers!!!!

In your travels from tinker field, UCFJay's tailgate should be your first stop, he really does it right!!!!! He is along Church Street...

I'll have cold bud light on hand! Hope to meet more of you!
12-02-2005 07:48 AM
Trav Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

We had been parking in Lot B since, let's say '94 (always one of the first cars on Church St.). A couple of years ago when they changed it to season ticket holders only, we didn't get our parking passes in time. We spent last year in the boyscout lot to the north. This year we've been parking in Lot P, just south of the 408 on Tampa. They leave plenty of room for tailgating, and it makes it really easy to leave after games. Only one more year before we have to figure out a new place to park 04-rock

If we keep going and run through Lot B, I'll look for ya'll.

edit: Oh, and we're also going to stay after the game for a while for some burgers and dogs and a few more drinks.
12-02-2005 01:58 PM
Mike the Knight Offline
I Bleed Black & Gold

definitely staying after for some more chow and brews...it's a nightmare getting out of that place with the normal 25,000...imagine with more than double that!
12-02-2005 03:22 PM
Advertisement

UCF_AlumniLXA Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Paking the truck as we speak with a bud light in hand!!!! 04-drinky

I am so ready!!! See you all there!
Go Knights!
12-02-2005 05:18 PM
UCF_AlumniLXA Offline
1st String

I Root For:

OK!!! I'm getting there I think before 7am now... maybe 6:30 or 6:45ish because I can't wait and I am crazy like that. I have had the same space for 6 years and don't want to loose it!!!!..... I haven't heard any confirmations on times from you?

UCFJAY????!!!! You said you would!!!!! This is going to be a great time!!!

Oh and any Tulsa people, please feel free to stop by, I would love to hang out with you!

04-drinky 04-cheers
12-02-2005 06:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.