Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Biden* Ordered
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Biden* Ordered
Quote:Page #2 and Page #3 of Judge Aileen Cannon’s ruling cites a quote from the DOJ own legal filing, dated May 10th, that Joe Biden ordered the National Archives and Records Administration to provide access to the FBI to review the Trump records. Note the quotation marks:

On May 10, 2022, NARA informed Plaintiff that it would proceed with “provid[ing] the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022.” [citation]

[Image: mar-a-lago-raid-review-team-4.jpg]

August 24, 2022, Joe Biden was questioned about how much notice he had regarding the FBI raid on President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago in Florida.

Question: “Mr. President, how much advanced notice did you have of the FBI’s plan to search Mar-a-Lago?“

BIDEN: “I didn’t have any advanced notice. None, zero, not one single bit.”

Link

#FJB
09-06-2022 09:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
RE: Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Biden* Ordered
But but he knew NOTHING
09-06-2022 09:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
RE: Federal Judge Notes in Special Master Order a Quoted DOJ Citation That Biden* Ordered
In all fairness he probably did forget. It was longer than snack time ago
09-06-2022 09:34 AM
tanqtonic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: rice
The passage noted refers to the 15 boxes in January 2021.

Quote:In January 2021, as a product of those conversations,Plaintifftransferred fifteenboxes (the “Fifteen Boxes”)from his personal residence to NARA [ECF No. 1 pp. 4–5; ECF No. 48 p. 5; ECF No. 48-1 p. 6]. Upon initial review of the Fifteen Boxes, NARA identified the items contained therein as newspapers, magazines, printed news articles, photos, miscellaneous printouts, notes, presidential correspondence, personal records, post-presidential records, and classified records [ECF No. 48 p. 5]. NARA subsequently informed the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) of the contents of the boxes, claiming that some items contained markings of “classified national security information”

Source: the order.

The following is added to the snippet posted:

Quote:August 24, 2022, Joe Biden was questioned about how much notice he had regarding the FBI raid on President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago in Florida.

Question: “Mr. President, how much advanced notice did you have of the FBI’s plan to search Mar-a-Lago?“

How do actions taken in April and May 2022, and only in relation to the boxes of January 2022, and even before the letter from Trumps counsel saying that there were no more documents when handing over the sealed Redwell in the early part of June, have anything to do with 'advance notice' of a raid on Aug 8, 2022?
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2022 10:08 AM by tanqtonic.)
09-06-2022 09:54 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
You expect him to remember? He’s had ice cream and a nappy since that happened.
09-06-2022 10:01 AM
Advertisement

Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
rder a Quoted DOJ Citation That Biden* Ordered
(09-06-2022 09:25 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Page #2 and Page #3 of Judge Aileen Cannon’s ruling cites a quote from the DOJ own legal filing, dated May 10th, that Joe Biden ordered the National Archives and Records Administration to provide access to the FBI to review the Trump records. Note the quotation marks:

On May 10, 2022, NARA informed Plaintiff that it would proceed with “provid[ing] the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022.” [citation]

August 24, 2022, Joe Biden was questioned about how much notice he had regarding the FBI raid on President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago in Florida.

Link

#FJB

To be fair - Other than "ordering it", he had no knowledge of their plan as far as timing etc..... until after it had been conducted [wink].
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2022 10:30 AM by Eldonabe.)
09-06-2022 10:29 AM
tanqtonic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: rice
(09-06-2022 10:29 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  
(09-06-2022 09:25 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Link

#FJB

To be fair - Other than "ordering it", he had no knowledge of their plan as far as timing etc..... until after it had been conducted [wink].

To be fair, it is reasonable that he knew that there was some sort of investigation.

Especially after the turnover of documents in June, and with all of the dogged resistance.

It would be much more worrisome in many respects if there were no knowledge of the issues and investigation outside the DOJ/FBI.
09-06-2022 10:38 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
I find it equally as worrisome regardless of whether Biden ordered the Code Red or not.

But that is just me.
09-06-2022 11:40 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(09-06-2022 09:54 AM)tanqtonic Wrote:  The passage noted refers to the 15 boxes in January 2021.

Quote:In January 2021, as a product of those conversations,Plaintifftransferred fifteenboxes (the “Fifteen Boxes”)from his personal residence to NARA [ECF No. 1 pp. 4–5; ECF No. 48 p. 5; ECF No. 48-1 p. 6]. Upon initial review of the Fifteen Boxes, NARA identified the items contained therein as newspapers, magazines, printed news articles, photos, miscellaneous printouts, notes, presidential correspondence, personal records, post-presidential records, and classified records [ECF No. 48 p. 5]. NARA subsequently informed the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) of the contents of the boxes, claiming that some items contained markings of “classified national security information”

Source: the order.

The following is added to the snippet posted:

Quote:August 24, 2022, Joe Biden was questioned about how much notice he had regarding the FBI raid on President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago in Florida.

How do actions taken in April and May 2022, and only in relation to the boxes of January 2022, and even before the letter from Trumps counsel saying that there were no more documents when handing over the sealed Redwell in the early part of June, have anything to do with 'advance notice' of a raid on Aug 8, 2022?

no need believe any of that, especially after the DOJ floated to newsweek that Garland had no advance notice either. When a raid like this happens and it goes radioactive, the first thing the cockroaches do is to LIE and try to put space between them and the decision.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/newsweek-b...trump-raid
09-06-2022 11:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.