Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

*Official Thread* President Biden addresses Nation regarding MAGA threat to democracy
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
*Official Thread* President Biden addresses Nation regarding MAGA threat to democracy
President Biden will address the nation in front of Independence Hall. Scheduled for 8:00 p.m. eastern time... the theme will be the threats to US democracy, especially from white supremacist groups and MAGA extremists. While these will be the major themes the link below provides other topics which may be mentioned. Should be interesting.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/bide...20%251%24s
09-01-2022 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: *Official Thread* President Biden addresses Nation regarding MAGA threat to democracy
Glad the Mumbler in Chief is unifying the country
09-01-2022 11:22 AM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
RE: *Official Thread* President Biden addresses Nation regarding MAGA threat to democracy
my goodness.

Declaring war on 1/2 the country.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022 11:24 AM by Bronco'14.)
09-01-2022 11:24 AM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
I can guaran dam tee I won't be watching or listening to pResident Angry Gibberish tonight. I'll prolly be watching some NCAA football game I don't really care about.
09-01-2022 11:33 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Better not be long and mess up my DVR recordings!

Tonight's episode of Big Brother is shaping up to be one of the most explosive ever.
09-01-2022 11:43 AM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

"I would remind you that extremism in the defensive Liberty is no Vice... moderation in the pursuit of Justice no virtue." I expect this quote from Barry Goldwater will pretty much sum up President Biden’s speech tonight. While the president will address the extremist threats to our country and democracy... I do not think he will *directly* address the crimes that Trump has likely committed. I do think he will make the case for the rule of law no matter who that person may be.... and full Justice when the evidence warrants it.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022 11:47 AM by TIGERCITY.)
09-01-2022 11:44 AM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Yeah, I wouldn't call it addressing "the nation" when about 2% will even pay attention.
09-01-2022 11:56 AM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(09-01-2022 11:44 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  "I would remind you that extremism in the defensive Liberty is no Vice... moderation in the pursuit of Justice no virtue." I expect this quote from Barry Goldwater will pretty much sum up President Biden’s speech tonight. While the president will address the extremist threats to our country and democracy... I do not think he will *directly* address the crimes that Trump has likely committed. I do think he will make the case for the rule of law no matter who that person may be.... and full Justice when the evidence warrants it.

Unless of course it's his son or member of his party. I'm also sure that Antifa and BLM will likely be omitted from his threat list.
09-01-2022 11:57 AM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(09-01-2022 11:43 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Better not be long and mess up my DVR recordings!

Tonight's episode of Big Brother is shaping up to be one of the most explosive ever.

Biden’s speech is the real Big Brother [at least his handlers speech]
09-01-2022 11:58 AM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(09-01-2022 11:44 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  "I would remind you that extremism in the defensive Liberty is no Vice... moderation in the pursuit of Justice no virtue." I expect this quote from Barry Goldwater will pretty much sum up President Biden’s speech tonight. While the president will address the extremist threats to our country and democracy... I do not think he will *directly* address the crimes that Trump has likely committed. I do think he will make the case for the rule of law no matter who that person may be.... and full Justice when the evidence warrants it.

Rule of law doesn’t apply to a man who received millions [10% for the big guy] from shady foreign countries via his son that barely knows anything about the business he was involved in, let alone how to screw a lightbulb?
09-01-2022 12:02 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

They are desperately trying to pick a fight.
09-01-2022 12:10 PM
Advertisement

miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
No thanks. I'll pass on the free extended Democrat party commercial designed to whip their base into a frenzy to vote in the midterms. Will the networks and the DNC have to disclose the campaign contributions for the air time? That's not free btw...
09-01-2022 12:12 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
Let me get this straight, the networks intend to give prime time to a dementia riddled President to make a hate filled speech in which he will label half of America as a threat to democracy. When will conservatives be required to wear an elephant symbol on our chest and be shipped in rail cars to re-education concentration camps? No wonder he threatened Americans who might resist getting on those rail cars with F15’s. Now it makes sense. How is this nut job considered anything even approaching "unifying"? Joe Biden is enthusiastically embracing a modern day twist on the divisive fear mongering of another "Joe" from our history-----Yes, Im speaking of Joseph McCarthy's "Communist" witch hunts which sought to divide our nation through the use of fear and suspicion of our neighbors. Who will be the Democrat to stand up and deliver to Biden his own "Have you no shame?" moment that ended McCarthy's reign of terror?
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022 12:28 PM by Attackcoog.)
09-01-2022 12:14 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
This will mark the end of the Democrat party ! I'd bet even longterm Democrat voters will turn on the current so called leaders as fools following fiction of their own making.
09-01-2022 12:18 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
[Image: 0MrJ50WnBk8m.jpeg]
09-01-2022 12:25 PM
TIGERCITY Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-01-2022 12:10 PM)Claw Wrote:  They are desperately trying to pick a fight.

Just letting you know who's in charge... friendo.

09-01-2022 12:31 PM
Advertisement

Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-01-2022 12:31 PM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  

They serve at our pleasure.
09-01-2022 12:33 PM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.

Who IS in charge? I think that's something we'd all like to know.
09-01-2022 12:33 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

[Image: MassiveCourageousChrysalis-max-1mb.gif]
09-01-2022 12:35 PM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
The Controller is sending the Big Guy out to speak on national TV about "MAGA extremists". Now THAT'S entertainment, LOL.

The TDS is off the charts with this psychotic Administration.

Yep, all that talk during the Inauguration about "unity" and "I'm not a President for blue states or red states but for ALL states" is absolute BS; totally forgotten and ignored by the Depends Wearer-in-Chief.

This Administration is PUSHING HARD to get a reaction by the Trump supporters. Several references recently to "guns don't work against F-15", "threat to Democracy" and "Extreme MAGA agenda".

Why such a hard push?
09-01-2022 12:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.