Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Candace Owens Grills Amy Schumer for Using Slavery In Abortion Rant
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Candace Owens Grills Amy Schumer for Using Slavery In Abortion Rant
Quote:Daily Wire host Candace Owens took to social media following the monumental Supreme Court decision overruling Roe v. Wade Friday and criticized “hyper-privileged liberals” who she says are encouraging black people to protest the decision.

Owens specifically called out celebrity abortion activist Amy Schumer, who earlier in the day wrote on Instagram that the Supreme Court followed the “intentions of a bunch of slave-owning rapists who’ve been dead for hundreds of years” in its abortion decision.

“If there’s a picket sign anywhere, Amy Schumer picks it up – she just is like ‘I have to be outside screaming about something,’” Owens said in a video she captioned, “Roe V. Wade gets overturned and hyper-privileged liberals want black people to protest on their behalf? Again? No. Not this time.”

“This is a Hollywood trope almost,” she added. “White wealthy women in Hollywood love to basically say ‘I either get what I want, or I’m going to correlate to slavery.’ This is their thing.”

Owens went on to accuse leftists like Schumer of using black people and racism on issues that “have nothing to do with race.”

“She’s using this because she’s being whiny and she’s being bratty, and she thinks it’s acceptable to harness black pain to get what she wants,” Owens blasted, comparing Schumer’s argument to how Black Lives Matter raised money and support following George Floyd’s death in May 2020.

Owens then mentioned the hypocrisy in bringing up the racism of slavery to defend pro-abortion positions, referencing the racist connections of Planned Parenthood’s founder Margaret Sanger, whose birth control project specifically targeted black communities.

“The black population today would be double if it weren’t for Planned Parenthood,” Owens said.

[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/CfNDMjJpJqX/?ig_rid=5b8ab4cf-e08f-4f6b-afea-89037aa8b189[/instagram]

Link
06-25-2022 12:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
RE: Candace Owens Grills Amy Schumer for Using Slavery In Abortion Rant
While reading about this story, I learned something. This clueless Amy is the COUSIN of Chuckie Schumer. They both say really stupid things loaded with hyperbole.

Don't know (or care) where this Amy got her fame. Just another foolish liberal to whom facts are strangers.
06-25-2022 01:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Fat white women been slingin the n word on teh twitter

They are who we thought they were
06-25-2022 01:42 PM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(06-25-2022 01:26 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  While reading about this story, I learned something. This clueless Amy is the COUSIN of Chuckie Schumer. They both say really stupid things loaded with hyperbole.

Don't know (or care) where this Amy got her fame. Just another foolish liberal to whom facts are strangers.
She actually was hilarious as an up and coming comic, but she probably hasn't been funny for at least 7 years

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
06-25-2022 03:32 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
(06-25-2022 03:32 PM)fsquid Wrote:  
(06-25-2022 01:26 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  While reading about this story, I learned something. This clueless Amy is the COUSIN of Chuckie Schumer. They both say really stupid things loaded with hyperbole.

She actually was hilarious as an up and coming comic, but she probably hasn't been funny for at least 7 years

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Agreed. I saw her in a comedy club about a dozen years ago. She was hilarious. Her act works when you are a twenty something year old woman, but nobody wants to hear a 40 year year old woman talk about all vag.

All comics eventually have to evolve, early Robin Williams used to talk about getting laid and all the drugs he was taking, by the late 80s he was talking about being a parent, marriage, etc. Yes his life changed so he had new material, but like above nobody wants to hear a 45 year old guy do a bit about banging two chicks while coked out of his mind.
06-25-2022 04:07 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
"“The black population today would be double if it weren’t for Planned Parenthood,” Owens said."

There's two sides to this statement, some of it good because there wouldn't be any more murders but bad in the fact that with a demographic that comprises 13% of the population but commits more than 50% of the crime that wouldn't be good.

But, if the Demoncrapped were smart they would be cheering the abolishment of Roe vs Wade. They're too stupid to realize that they are favoring killing their voting base with their protests. Instead of bringing in illegals into the country they would already have "born Americans" that could vote as soon as they came of voting age, but now they have to hope that these illegals can become naturalized and most don't really care anything about politics, they just want more of what they don't have in "ugly" America.
06-25-2022 05:08 PM
chargeradio Offline
Vamos Morados

I Root For: ALA, KY, USA
(06-25-2022 05:08 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  "“The black population today would be double if it weren’t for Planned Parenthood,” Owens said."

There's two sides to this statement, some of it good because there wouldn't be any more murders but bad in the fact that with a demographic that comprises 13% of the population but commits more than 50% of the crime that wouldn't be good.
A lot of it would depend on how resources are allocated to support another 40 million Americans. There would probably be quite a few more cities with a majority black population; Cleveland, Detroit, etc. would more likely resemble their former selves - or perhaps a state like South Dakota or Wyoming experiences major population growth much sooner.

There certainly would be a greater demand for housing. Wages might be slightly lower due to the larger work force, but that likely encourages more foreign investment in the US (i.e. auto manufacturers). Black entrepreneurs might actually have more success with products that target blacks, as that would now be a substantially larger market.

There certainly would be challenges if a lot of current demographic trends scaled upward - most notably the number of black children who grow up in single-parent households - but perhaps the scale of them causes society to seek actual solutions sooner.
06-25-2022 06:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
How bout if it wasn't so easy to get rid of a pregnancy, they would be less likely to get pregnant?
06-25-2022 07:43 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(06-25-2022 07:43 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  How bout if it wasn't so easy to get rid of a pregnancy, they would be less likely to get pregnant?

Winner, Winner, chicken dinner. How simple...*sigh*.

I only had two kids as this was much more economical and better for them growing up. There's just so much truth to the believe in "just add more water to the soup" story. Some people should use common sense.
06-25-2022 08:58 PM
Advertisement

ODUsmitty Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(06-25-2022 07:43 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  How bout if it wasn't so easy to get rid of a pregnancy, they would be less likely to get pregnant?
How about restricting benefits to welfare queens for having additional bastard children that they have no means to support? Take away the incentive, and the behavior will follow.
06-28-2022 09:07 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(06-28-2022 09:07 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  
How about restricting benefits to welfare queens for having additional bastard children that they have no means to support? Take away the incentive, and the behavior will follow.

Good governance is having laws/policies that encourage the desired behaviors………but I guess Politicians almost always only push laws/policies to deliver votes.

It’s not “what’s best for our country”, it’s “what will help me stay in power”.

Sad - but that’s our system of governance today…….where are the patriots?
06-28-2022 10:51 PM
ODUsmitty Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Someone related to Chuck the Cuck is invariably tainted. Lifetime swamp rat.
06-29-2022 12:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.