Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I am Raphael Warnock & I approve of this message.
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog

05-26-2022 07:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

b2b Offline
Heisman

I Root For: My Family + ECU
The analogy is lost on the Godless left. It won't be lost on many of the people voting in Georgia. That will include a lot of African Americans.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
05-26-2022 07:51 PM
Marc Mensa Offline

RE: I am Raphael Warnock & I approve of this message.
(05-26-2022 07:51 PM)b2b Wrote:  The analogy is lost on the Godless left. It won't be lost on many of the people voting in Georgia. That will include a lot of African Americans.

that analogy is lost on anyone not hitting the pipe and gorging on funyuns.
05-26-2022 07:57 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(05-26-2022 07:57 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(05-26-2022 07:51 PM)b2b Wrote:  The analogy is lost on the Godless left. It won't be lost on many of the people voting in Georgia. That will include a lot of African Americans.

says the guy who thinks men can have babies and who supports someone who threw urine on a child at their church camp.
05-26-2022 08:12 PM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS

Get your shots in while you can, Mensa. Just grasp this - Mr. Walker will be one of the Georgia senators in early January.
05-26-2022 08:22 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
One runs over a woman in a car

The other runs over linebackers

https://www.ajc.com/politics/warnocks-ex...SBGWD37FQ/

Ndoye told Atlanta police officers that he ran over her foot with his car during a heated argument outside her townhouse, and she described him as a “great actor” after he denied her claims.

The fact that (Warnock) has failed to reimburse (Ndoye) has left (Ndoye) financially strapped, leaving the children in her care when she should be concentrating on work-related and school-related responsibilities,” the filing states.

Typical filth. I know why he appeals to you
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2022 08:58 PM by shere khan.)
05-26-2022 08:45 PM
Advertisement

Marc Mensa Offline

Conservative rising star Herschel Walker speaking to his wife; & yes, he certainly sounds the part…

“I’m going to blow your f’ing brains out.” She filed for divorce in 2001, citing “physically abusive and extremely threatening behavior.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/ap...occasions/
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2022 06:31 AM by Marc Mensa.)
05-26-2022 09:48 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
looks like a **** show to me.

cant understand why it is so hard to find viable, good candidates.
05-27-2022 06:56 AM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
I'm confused. What's so bad w/ what he said?
05-27-2022 07:06 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(05-26-2022 09:48 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Conservative rising star Herschel Walker speaking to his wife; & yes, he certainly sounds the part…

“I’m going to blow your f’ing brains out.” She filed for divorce in 2001, citing “physically abusive and extremely threatening behavior.”

Sounds like both candidates were rotten husbands then. Easy, just focus on the issues and the policies they will support. I know Warnock's politics are terrible for the country and he sucks ass as a senator. Therefore, the answer is simple for the GA voters IMHO.
05-27-2022 07:07 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-27-2022 07:07 AM)miko33 Wrote:  
(05-26-2022 09:48 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Conservative rising star Herschel Walker speaking to his wife; & yes, he certainly sounds the part…

Sounds like both candidates were rotten husbands then. Easy, just focus on the issues and the policies they will support. I know Warnock's politics are terrible for the country and he sucks ass as a senator. Therefore, the answer is simple for the GA voters IMHO.

Every Democrat is terrible for the country and I’m not just talking about the elected officials I mean literally every living, breathing Democrat and all of the dead ones who still vote.
05-27-2022 07:21 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

First, allegations, not proof, of what was actually said.

Second, if I consider an out of context quote from Walker from 20+ years ago versus the issue positions that Warnock has repeatedly stated publicly and for the record in the past three years, the choice of Walker is an easy one for me.

I do not want to live in a communist country, and Warnock is way too close for my comfort.
05-27-2022 07:32 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(05-27-2022 07:32 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

First, allegations, not proof, of what was actually said.

Second, if I consider an out of context quote from Walker from 20+ years ago versus the issue positions that Warnock has repeatedly stated publicly and for the record in the past three years, the choice of Walker is an easy one for me.

I do not want to live in a communist country, and Warnock is way too close for my comfort.

this
raphael is documented trash
05-27-2022 07:35 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
If Raphael Warnock approved then I thought this thread was going to be about cheating and stealing elections.
05-27-2022 07:37 AM
Oman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis !!

I'm not a huge Walker fan, but he's far preferable to the filth that's currently the BA senator, and i hope he wins.

On a side note, i'm not hitting the pipe or gorging on funyuns.. and i get the analogy just fine.. it's actually pretty good.

IF you are banking on the electorate voting against Walker because he makes this type of analogy you may be very surprised. I expect Walker to win handily.
05-27-2022 08:28 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(05-27-2022 07:21 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  

Every Democrat is terrible for the country and I’m not just talking about the elected officials I mean literally every living, breathing Democrat and all of the dead ones who still vote.

The biggest issue is the centralization of party control to the point that elected officials don't actually represent the congressional regions and states they represent but the parties themselves. Both parties have moved towards this more top down structure; however, Dems are much much further along this track and thus consolidates power in the hands of a very small group of people. It's to the point you can't trust a Democrat - even close friends - to hold elected office on the lowest community level because their actions are more than likely going to be predetermined by the very top of the national party leadership.

Politics are no longer local, so you pick the side who most closely aligns with your views and values. Basically, you have to vote straight ticket at this time until politics move back to local issues again.
05-27-2022 08:36 AM
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU

Wait….when did Nancy Pelosi enter into this equation?
05-27-2022 08:37 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(05-27-2022 08:36 AM)miko33 Wrote:  
(05-27-2022 07:21 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  

The biggest issue is the centralization of party control to the point that elected officials don't actually represent the congressional regions and states they represent but the parties themselves. Both parties have moved towards this more top down structure; however, Dems are much much further along this track and thus consolidates power in the hands of a very small group of people. It's to the point you can't trust a Democrat - even close friends - to hold elected office on the lowest community level because their actions are more than likely going to be predetermined by the very top of the national party leadership.

Politics are no longer local, so you pick the side who most closely aligns with your views and values. Basically, you have to vote straight ticket at this time until politics move back to local issues again.

Too easy to see unless you a brainwashed lackey ie Mensa and Red Tommy
05-27-2022 08:39 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(05-27-2022 08:37 AM)BlueDragon Wrote:  

Wait….when did Nancy Pelosi enter into this equation?

Careful, you're going to make Nancy come back at you with some sort of drunken retort, as soon as she juggles her teeth back into her mouth and finished off the 5th of scotch she lifted from the capitol liquor store.
05-27-2022 10:29 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

Woman should be seen, not heard. I like this guy

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
05-27-2022 11:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.