Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Republican Party
scorpius Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Republican Party
There are 3 main tenets to the Republican party: God, Guns & Greed

God - supports theocracy or a national religion or faith that suppresses minority faiths.

Guns - supports rule by intimidation, anarchy, or suppression of immigrant or non-white communities.

Greed - supports more power for the rich, lower taxes for the rich, oligarchy

All 3 tenets are anti-democratic, anti-American and definitely pro-authoritarian, and thus pro-Russia/China/Iran.

Whenever you encounter a hardcore Republican, it's not hard to undercover which tenet got them hooked to the party. I say hardcore because of course there are fair-weather types and those who view it as supporting a sports team. Unfortunately, there are way too many of these types who vote for something they don't actually support, bless their hearts. Right-wing media are experts in producing these types of people.

The main driver for the Party is the 3rd tenet, Greed. Without the greedy, we would not have the Rupert Murdock, and Koch brothers of the world funding the whole apparatus. The point of the other 2 tenets, God and Guns are naturally to broaden the tent enough in order to give the greedy power within a currently democratic country.

What is important to remember here is the fact that once the greedy have full power, history has shown that support for democracy or any of the previously supported tenets (or any issue for that matter) except the main driver for power remains at the whims of the totalitarian in control, and thus no longer guaranteed.

Make no mistake about it, there's a lot that I support on the Republican side, mainly as a check on the nation progressing too fast for it's own good. But clearly the Republican party has gotten out of control, to the point they need a much stronger check from the Democrats than they are currently giving. If this doesn't change soon, there is a very real threat of losing democracy. And once gone, that is not easy to get back without something happening on the order of another world war.
05-24-2022 04:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
RE: Republican Party
Bad day today?
05-24-2022 05:10 PM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
Those are some really wild thoughts up there with lizard people, the ice wall, and flat earth. It's amazing to me that people can have such a distorted world view that they think "up" is "down."
05-24-2022 05:15 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(05-24-2022 04:52 PM)scorpius Wrote:  There are 3 main tenets to the Republican party: God, Guns & Greed

God - supports theocracy or a national religion or faith that suppresses minority faiths.

Guns - supports rule by intimidation, anarchy, or suppression of immigrant or non-white communities.

All 3 tenets are anti-democratic, anti-American and definitely pro-authoritarian, and thus pro-Russia/China/Iran.

Whenever you encounter a hardcore Republican, it's not hard to undercover which tenet got them hooked to the party. I say hardcore because of course there are fair-weather types and those who view it as supporting a sports team. Unfortunately, there are way too many of these types who vote for something they don't actually support, bless their hearts. Right-wing media are experts in producing these types of people.

The main driver for the Party is the 3rd tenet, Greed. Without the greedy, we would not have the Rupert Murdock, and Koch brothers of the world funding the whole apparatus. The point of the other 2 tenets, God and Guns are naturally to broaden the tent enough in order to give the greedy power within a currently democratic country.

What is important to remember here is the fact that once the greedy have full power, history has shown that support for democracy or any of the previously supported tenets (or any issue for that matter) except the main driver for power remains at the whims of the totalitarian in control, and thus no longer guaranteed.

Make no mistake about it, there's a lot that I support on the Republican side, mainly as a check on the nation progressing too fast for it's own good. But clearly the Republican party has gotten out of control, to the point they need a much stronger check from the Democrats than they are currently giving. If this doesn't change soon, there is a very real threat of losing democracy. And once gone, that is not easy to get back without something happening on the order of another world war.

[Image: bs2.gif]

We're not a democracy, we're a representative republic.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2022 05:18 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
05-24-2022 05:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
This thread doesn't even deserve a response other than to say it doesn't deserve a response. Pure delusion.
05-24-2022 05:43 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
You know, I have only myself to blame for coming in here.

That said, genius makes this post while apparently oblivious that president fubar and the commie-crats have all the power and are bringing this country to it's knees.
05-24-2022 05:56 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
[Image: giphy.gif]
05-24-2022 06:12 PM
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
When I see this kind of post, it's oh so obvious how bad things are for the Democrats right now. They have total power and are looking at a disastrous blowout of epic proportions in November so they lose their shiite and flail away throwing temper tantrums full of falsehoods at their opponents. It's par for the course. The loss of all mental faculties is sad.
05-24-2022 06:13 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

(05-24-2022 05:56 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  You know, I have only myself to blame for coming in here.

That said, genius makes this post while apparently oblivious that president fubar and the commie-crats have all the power and are bringing this country to it's knees.

I’m calling them DemBabyKillers.
05-24-2022 06:14 PM
BcatMatt13 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats
(05-24-2022 04:52 PM)scorpius Wrote:  There are 3 main tenets to the Republican party: God, Guns & Greed

Do you think only white people own guns?
05-24-2022 06:19 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

(05-24-2022 06:19 PM)BcatMatt13 Wrote:  

Do you think only white people own guns?

Yes the OP is

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-24-2022 06:28 PM
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(05-24-2022 05:43 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  This thread doesn't even deserve a response other than to say it doesn't deserve a response. Pure delusion.

You’re right about that, but in any event the Commonwealth of Virginia has already delivered a response to my neighbor scorpius. Actually, three responses:

Glenn Youngkin
Winsome Sears
Jason Miyares

And you can tell that it is eating him up like he’s swallowed a can of kerosene. Shame ‘bout that.
05-24-2022 06:32 PM
scorpius Offline
Heisman

What's with these childish replies. What are we? 12? If you don't agree with the 3 tenets, what don't you agree with? And why? If you don't agree Republicans are anti-democratic, what about that don't you agree with, given the 3 tenets? At least the guy who says we're a "representative republic" appears to embrace the idea that Republicans are anti-democratic by ignoring the fact we're also a "democratic republic". So we have one response agreeing with me and the rest appear to be from people with 12-year-old mentalities cheering a sports team, bless their hearts.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2022 07:47 PM by scorpius.)
05-24-2022 07:40 PM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Sorry scorpius. Ideologically insane posters don’t deserve real responses.

Aside from: Glenn Youngkin. Winsome Sears. Jason Miyares.

God Bless American an the (hopefully) reawakening Commonwealth of Virginia.
05-24-2022 07:45 PM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(05-24-2022 07:40 PM)scorpius Wrote:  What's with these childish replies. What are we? 12? If you don't agree with the 3 tenets, what don't you agree with? And why? If you don't agree Republicans are anti-democratic, what about that don't you agree with, given the 3 tenets? At least the guy who says we're a "representative republic" appears to embrace the idea that Republicans are anti-democratic by ignoring the fact we're also a "democratic republic". So we have one response agreeing with me and the rest appear to be from people with 12-year-old mentalities cheering a sports team, bless their hearts.
Your post is childish and indicative of an unwell mind corrupted by social engineering and an inflated sense of moral standing. You would deem no possible response that doesn't fully uphold your beliefs possibly valid. Your mind is a closed book. You do not seek to discuss any particular topic, only to spout nonsense in an attempt to demonize political opposition while turning a blind eye to the obvious and wholly destructive nature of progressive governance that you hold high. At this very moment with the destruction of American morals, values, and our standard of living on full display as a direct result of progressive governance in short time, you cannot fathom that you could be incorrect.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk
05-24-2022 08:03 PM
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
(05-24-2022 07:40 PM)scorpius Wrote:  What's with these childish replies. What are we? 12? If you don't agree with the 3 tenets, what don't you agree with? And why? If you don't agree Republicans are anti-democratic, what about that don't you agree with, given the 3 tenets? At least the guy who says we're a "representative republic" appears to embrace the idea that Republicans are anti-democratic by ignoring the fact we're also a "democratic republic". So we have one response agreeing with me and the rest appear to be from people with 12-year-old mentalities cheering a sports team, bless their hearts.

I used to teach lazy and/or uninformed 14 year olds that didn't know how to pose an intellectual argument in writing. They'd make declaratory statements without a shred of evidence or any effort to support their position with facts, examples, etc. They'd merely state their position and that was it. Typically, those positions were very controversial and inflammatory. That's what you have done.

The onus is on you to give examples, support your position with facts, compose it into something that others can respond to intellectually. The only way to take your post is to assume you don't have facts, you don't have examples, you don't have a strong argument. What's left for us is to assume you're either drunk, have some mental challenge, or you cooy/pasted talking points from the opposition without any effort to read what you posted.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2022 08:13 PM by WKUApollo.)
05-24-2022 08:11 PM
Advertisement

scorpius Offline
Heisman

(05-24-2022 08:03 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  Your post is childish and indicative of an unwell mind corrupted by social engineering and an inflated sense of moral standing. You would deem no possible response that doesn't fully uphold your beliefs possibly valid. Your mind is a closed book. You do not seek to discuss any particular topic, only to spout nonsense in an attempt to demonize political opposition while turning a blind eye to the obvious and wholly destructive nature of progressive governance that you hold high. At this very moment with the destruction of American morals, values, and our standard of living on full display as a direct result of progressive governance in short time, you cannot fathom that you could be incorrect.

So you feel supporting theocracy, anarchy and oligarchy is the way to save "the destruction of American morals, values and standard of living"?

(05-24-2022 08:11 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  I used to teach lazy and/or uninformed 14 year olds that didn't know how to pose an intellectual argument in writing. They'd make declaratory statements without a shred of evidence or any effort to support their position with facts, examples, etc. They'd merely state their position and that was it. Typically, those positions were very controversial and inflammatory. That's what you have done.

The onus is on you to give examples, support your position with facts, compose it into something that others can respond to intellectually. The only way to take your post is to assume you don't have facts, you don't have examples, you don't have a strong argument. What's left for us is to assume you're either drunk, have some mental challenge, or you cooy/pasted talking points from the opposition without any effort to read what you posted.

So you respond to me by acting like the very "lazy and uniformed 14 year olds" you referred to? Again, what don't you agree with? You can't be specific because if you are, you'll sound like a fool. You know as well as I do the Republican party supports all 3 tenets and that the greedy rich with all it's resources is the driver of the whole apparatus.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2022 09:01 PM by scorpius.)
05-24-2022 08:23 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
Liberals are ruining this country…period
05-24-2022 08:27 PM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
(05-24-2022 04:52 PM)scorpius Wrote:  stupidity removed

And I guess you believe in the lizard overlords and the flat earth?

Just cause you make some stupid claim doesn't make them tenets.

Tell you whaat.. You're a democratic, so you're a GROOMER, you're in favor of genocide of Black Americans by abortion, and believe in lawlessness being the only true law.

and no, based on yoru statement, i do not believe

Quote:Make no mistake about it, there's a lot that I support on the Republican side,

Otherwise you wouldn't have made such a stupid and un-defensible post in the first place.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2022 08:36 PM by DaSaintFan.)
05-24-2022 08:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scorpius Offline
Heisman

Obviously, there are a lot on here of what I call fair-weather Republicans or those who view them as their sports team to cheer for without actually knowing these are in fact the 3 main tenets of the party they are voting for. All they care about is whatever conspiracy theory whatever comic can make them laugh about.. which is all behind the scenes being funded by the greedy rich pro-oligarchy types out there. Well, laughing at me doesn't change the reality that you're supporting theocracy, anarchy and oligarchy.

The hard-core Republicans either don't even respond because they know I'm right, or respond without making much if any of an argument.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2022 08:54 PM by scorpius.)
05-24-2022 08:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.