NYC: Same as Old Boss
12-30-2021 03:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: NYC: Same as Old Boss
What did you expect? He's a Demon too, right? Par for the course as was the new governor.

Keep on voting these people into office you dumb S'es, and I hope you pay for it dearly.
12-30-2021 03:06 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
The only thing he seems a little better on is actually caring about fighting crime but that can change once sworn in
12-30-2021 03:43 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards

12-30-2021 04:00 PM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
Quote:NEW YORK (AP) — More than 800,000 noncitizens and so-called “Dreamers” in New York City will have access to the ballot box — and could vote in municipal elections as early as next year — after Mayor Eric Adams allowed legislation approved by the City Council a month ago to automatically become law on Sunday.

https://apnews.com/article/voting-rights...7b61101247

TALKS A GOOD GAME
01-09-2022 08:38 AM
Advertisement

boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
NYC will never have another conservative mayor nor the state a Republican Governor.

What helps counterbalance the BS laws those idiots pass and impose on the citizens - and businesses - is the mass exodus of people packing up and GTFO of the Empire State. Lots of taxpayers have moved and tens of thousands more will be leaving.

Tolerate it, NY citizens. Vote with your feet and leave that cesspool.
01-09-2022 10:13 AM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
(01-09-2022 10:13 AM)boss man Wrote:  NYC will never have another conservative mayor nor the state a Republican Governor.

What helps counterbalance the BS laws those idiots pass and impose on the citizens - and businesses - is the mass exodus of people packing up and GTFO of the Empire State. Lots of taxpayers have moved and tens of thousands more will be leaving.

https://twitter.com/Tavs2Cents/status/14...5758585862

WHAT’S YOURS IS MINE
01-09-2022 10:24 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(01-09-2022 10:13 AM)boss man Wrote:  NYC will never have another conservative mayor nor the state a Republican Governor.

They don't need to leave. They need to live in the shitehole they created. They will leave, like locusts. Destroy and move, never build. We build, they destroy.

How far do you have to live outside of Memphis just to escape the prog filth shitehole nowdays
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2022 11:01 AM by shere khan.)
01-09-2022 11:00 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(01-09-2022 11:00 AM)shere khan Wrote:  They don't need to leave. They need to live in the shitehole they created. They will leave, like locusts. Destroy and move, never build. We build, they destroy.
I mean, it’s not *Quite* that simple, but… it sort of is.

Quote:How far do you have to live outside of Memphis just to escape the prog filth shitehole nowdays
Speaking to a couple of friends who live in metro-Atlanta now, but both grew up in MS (I think she is from Batesville, and he’s from Hernando) and they were describing the shock they both felt when they suddenly realized in the last year or so that Tunica — TUNICA!!! — is really a better place to live now than many areas of Memphis/Shelby.
01-09-2022 11:35 AM
Advertisement

boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

(01-09-2022 11:00 AM)shere khan Wrote:  

They don't need to leave. They need to live in the shitehole they created. They will leave, like locusts. Destroy and move, never build. We build, they destroy.

How far do you have to live outside of Memphis just to escape the prog filth shitehole nowdays

No doubt, NY has a lot of folks leaving already to other states. NY is # 2 in departees behind California.

Re MEMPHIS, I'm in Arlington along with a lot of others. I have friends who live in Tipton and Fayette counties (north and east of MEMPHIS respectively). The only $$ I spend inside the MEMPHIS city limits is on TIGER football game days.

Most of my family is in this metro area or I'd be down in TX or FL. My wife and I are debating which one to move to in retirement. She has family in south Alabama, so we are leaning to the panhandle for retirement.
01-09-2022 11:49 AM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

(01-09-2022 11:49 AM)boss man Wrote:  

No doubt, NY has a lot of folks leaving already to other states. NY is # 2 in departees behind California.

Re MEMPHIS, I'm in Arlington along with a lot of others. I have friends who live in Tipton and Fayette counties (north and east of MEMPHIS respectively). The only $$ I spend inside the MEMPHIS city limits is on TIGER home football game days.

Most of my family is in this metro area or I'd be down in TX or FL. My wife and I are debating which one to move to in retirement. She has family in south Alabama as well as New Orleans, so we are leaning to the panhandle for retirement.
01-09-2022 11:50 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

24 miles. But then they follow you. So far though they seem to assimilate well enough. They are vastly outnumbered by T-County rednecks so that's a good thing.
01-09-2022 11:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.