Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Adam rittenberg : odu, jmu “further down the road, Marshall hesitant “
Bookmark and Share
RamblinRedWolf Offline
All American

I Root For: Arkansas State

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021 06:10 PM by RamblinRedWolf.)
10-22-2021 05:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

slycat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Texas State
RE: Adam rittenberg : odu, jmu will join “further down the road, Marshall hesitant “
I'm sure they are in it's just the formality of waiting for the okay from the new Prez
10-22-2021 05:55 PM
Bobcat87 Offline
San Marvelous Cat

I Root For: TXST, A&M, UNT
RE: Adam rittenberg : odu, jmu will join “further down the road, Marshall hesitant “
MAR SHALL, MAR SHALL, MAR SHALLLL. . . . 03-banghead
10-22-2021 05:55 PM
Bobcat87 Offline
San Marvelous Cat

(10-22-2021 05:55 PM)slycat Wrote:  I'm sure they are in it's just the formality of waiting for the okay from the new Prez

Believe I read that somewhere, along with a scheduled Presser for next Thursday.
10-22-2021 05:56 PM
RamblinRedWolf Offline
All American

They probably are but as the wise yogi Berra once said…
“It ain’t over til it’s over”
10-22-2021 05:58 PM
PureGold Offline
1st String

I Root For: Southern Miss
Marshall BOG needs to choose their new president "TODAY" so he can make his input/decision on whether or not to move to the Sun Belt.
10-22-2021 06:01 PM
Advertisement

slycat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Texas State
Marshall is just trying to make sure they are universally hated before before they join
10-22-2021 06:02 PM
2Buck Offline
All American

I Root For: James Madison
I was the one asking for clarification to that tweet. What he's saying is JMU and ODU ARE further down the road, not will join further down the road.

I've been waiting for this for decades, I need closure asap from these m#@therf@#kers!
10-22-2021 06:08 PM
RamblinRedWolf Offline
All American

(10-22-2021 06:08 PM)2Buck Wrote:  I was the one asking for clarification to that tweet. What he's saying is JMU and ODU ARE further down the road, not will join further down the road.

I've been waiting for this for decades, I need closure asap from these m#@therf@#kers!

I was a little confused by the wordage but that’s good!
10-22-2021 06:10 PM
Bobcat87 Offline
San Marvelous Cat

(10-22-2021 06:01 PM)PureGold Wrote:  Marshall BOG needs to choose their new president "TODAY" so he can make his input/decision on whether or not to move to the Sun Belt.

. . . would be funny if they got replaced by WKU . . . well, not funny funny, but funny.
10-22-2021 06:10 PM
herdfan129 Online
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall & Liberty
RE: Adam rittenberg : odu, jmu “further down the road, Marshall hesitant “
I think we join regardless but there's apparently some disagreements on the BOGs all because of DD, our basketball coach. They have a ton of money and influence with Mike D'Antoni being the NBA Head Coach and younger brother of Dan (DD). Their sister is on the BOGs.

I think we join regardless but depending on which BOG member the info came from then the info could be different if that makes sense.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021 06:48 PM by herdfan129.)
10-22-2021 06:17 PM
Advertisement

galojah Offline
All American

I Root For: WKU & NC State

Donators
WKU stands ready and helps with that little basketball issue.
10-22-2021 06:21 PM
Pounce FTW Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU - MU - AU
[Image: the-office-dwight.gif]
10-22-2021 06:22 PM
EigenEagle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern
(10-22-2021 06:17 PM)herdfan129 Wrote:  I think we join regardless but there's apparently some disagreements on the BOGs all because of DD, our basketball coach. They have a ton of money and influence with Mike D'Antoni being the NBA Head Coach and younger brother of Dan (DD). Their sister is on the BOGs.

I think we join regardless but depending on which BOG member the info came from then the info could be different if that makes sense. DD was on the news bashing SBC basketball today. To say he is losing some fan support would be an understatement. I have personally loved him as our coach until today. He can piss off.

What do your basketball boosters want to do? Stay in the sinking CUSA?
10-22-2021 06:24 PM
herdfan129 Online
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall & Liberty
(10-22-2021 06:24 PM)EigenEagle Wrote:  
(10-22-2021 06:17 PM)herdfan129 Wrote:  I think we join regardless but there's apparently some disagreements on the BOGs all because of DD, our basketball coach. They have a ton of money and influence with Mike D'Antoni being the NBA Head Coach and younger brother of Dan (DD). Their sister is on the BOGs.

I think we join regardless but depending on which BOG member the info came from then the info could be different if that makes sense. DD was on the news bashing SBC basketball today. To say he is losing some fan support would be an understatement. I have personally loved him as our coach until today. He can piss off.

I have no idea and don't really care. I think it's time we put basketball back in its place....we are a football first school and always will be.

DD can kick rocks. He chose to play two non-D1 schools at home this year instead of going on the road to another P5. So as far as I'm concerned he can't talk about how the competition is weaker.
10-22-2021 06:27 PM
hburg Offline

I Root For: James Madison

Basketball will be much better in SBC....

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
10-22-2021 06:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bobcat87 Offline
San Marvelous Cat

(10-22-2021 06:27 PM)herdfan129 Wrote:  
(10-22-2021 06:24 PM)EigenEagle Wrote:  

I have no idea and don't really care. I think it's time we put basketball back in its place....we are a football first school and always will be.

DD can kick rocks. He chose to play two non-D1 schools at home this year instead of going on the road to another P5. So as far as I'm concerned he can't talk about how the competition is weaker.

Come on Mar shall . . . Get it together . . .
10-22-2021 06:28 PM
HerdFanGuest Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Marshall
We're waiting to announce after we vote on the new President. That's on Thursday.
Seems like a way to help put his face on a "big" decision. It's a little dramatic.
Not sure why they don't call an emergency meeting, vote him in, and get it over with so the confrence can make an all inclusive announcement
10-22-2021 06:29 PM
BigBlueMonarch Offline
King of All Things Unimportant

I Root For: Old Dominion University
(10-22-2021 05:53 PM)RamblinRedWolf Wrote:  

If ODU Stays in CUSA I am done, I will never buy another season ticket
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021 06:51 PM by BigBlueMonarch.)
10-22-2021 06:30 PM
stAteNation Offline
1st String

Marshall about to F this up.
10-22-2021 06:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.