Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Journo asks for unvaxxed obits, flooded with vaxxed horror deaths instead
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Journo asks for unvaxxed obits, flooded with vaxxed horror deaths instead
Quote:Detroit ABC News outlet WXYZ-TV Channel 7 got hammered hard with reality after posting this message on Facebook:

“After the vaccines were available to everyone, did you lose an unvaccinated loved one to COVID-19? If you’re willing to share your family’s story, please DM us your contact information. We may reach out for a story we’re working on.”

Within days of its Sept. 10 post, Facebook blew up with more than 45,000 comments mostly from those who knew of people injured or killed by the mRNA shots.

Read some of the comments that they received at this link.
09-13-2021 08:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: Journo asks for unvaxxed obits, flooded with vaxxed horror deaths instead
As Dr Cole said - the spike is the toxin and it’s circulating around the body, lands on various organs, tissues and causes near term damage but that no one knows for sure the long term effect because there’s no clinical study completed yet
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2021 08:34 PM by BigTigerMike.)
09-13-2021 08:34 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(09-13-2021 08:20 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  
Quote:Detroit ABC News outlet WXYZ-TV Channel 7 got hammered hard with reality after posting this message on Facebook:

“After the vaccines were available to everyone, did you lose an unvaccinated loved one to COVID-19? If you’re willing to share your family’s story, please DM us your contact information. We may reach out for a story we’re working on.”

Within days of its Sept. 10 post, Facebook blew up with more than 45,000 comments mostly from those who knew of people injured or killed by the mRNA shots.

So, random Facebook posts pass for facts now?

Do you have a link to verified facts of deaths caused by the vaccines in Detroit, or the country?
09-13-2021 08:34 PM
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
(09-13-2021 08:34 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Do you have a link to verified facts of deaths caused by the vaccines in Detroit, or the country?

Apparently they were going to when they supported the reporters narrative.
09-13-2021 11:09 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
But did they die because of the vaccine or with the vaccine.
09-14-2021 08:22 AM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
What difference does it make if it was a "DM" to the post or a direct response to the post? They're both forms of communication on the Facebook process, Tom.

The difference is that the news media got a _lot_ more than it expected, it just wasn't the response they expected.

And if you've ever seen the stories that get driven by facebook comments and DM's, a LOT of them are assumed to be true by the local medias.

Again, as stated, the news outlet appeared ready to accept ANYONE'S claim who claimed they knew someone who died from CoVid because they didn't get the shot.
Are they going to do the same for these claims of people who died from a 'drug-assisted' (for lack of a better term) death?
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021 08:26 AM by DaSaintFan.)
09-14-2021 08:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(09-14-2021 08:22 AM)fsquid Wrote:  But did they die because of the vaccine or with the vaccine.

Pretty sure we know the answer. 03-wink
09-14-2021 08:47 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(09-13-2021 11:09 PM)Todor Wrote:  
(09-13-2021 08:34 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Apparently they were going to when they supported the reporters narrative.

That was too easy. 04-rock
09-14-2021 08:49 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(09-14-2021 08:25 AM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  What difference does it make if it was a "DM" to the post or a direct response to the post? They're both forms of communication on the Facebook process, Tom.

The difference is that the news media got a _lot_ more than it expected, it just wasn't the response they expected.

And if you've ever seen the stories that get driven by facebook comments and DM's, a LOT of them are assumed to be true by the local medias.

Again, as stated, the news outlet appeared ready to accept ANYONE'S claim who claimed they knew someone who died from CoVid because they didn't get the shot.

Are they going to do the same for these claims of people who died from a 'drug-assisted' (for lack of a better term) death?

Seriously?

The want a DM and personal information...you know...so they can investigate the veracity of the information.

You full well know that Facebook posts (and tweets) are just drive by comments, proof of nothing, and easily made in relative anonymity.
09-14-2021 08:49 AM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
Oops. When you try to push a narrative and it backfires in your face!!!
09-14-2021 09:29 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

Detroit TV anchor dies day after getting Vaccine
And I'm sure he is aware of this one.
Quote:The Detroit media icon was found dead at her home by her husband last Tuesday, just one day after taking the COVID-19 vaccine but the official cause of her death is still unknown.

“We suspect it may have just been a stroke but because of the normal side effects of the vaccine it may have masked that. Hopefully we’ll know soon from the autopsy report,” said Samuels.
13 year old boy from Zilwaukee also died in his sleep three days after getting his second dose. Probably just coincidence I'm sure.
09-14-2021 09:36 AM
Advertisement

No2rdame Offline
All American

(09-14-2021 09:36 AM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  Detroit TV anchor dies day after getting Vaccine
Quote:The Detroit media icon was found dead at her home by her husband last Tuesday, just one day after taking the COVID-19 vaccine but the official cause of her death is still unknown.

“We suspect it may have just been a stroke but because of the normal side effects of the vaccine it may have masked that. Hopefully we’ll know soon from the autopsy report,” said Samuels.
13 year old boy from Zilwaukee also died in his sleep three days after getting his second dose. Probably just coincidence I'm sure.

The CDC is not investigating whether these deaths could be related to the jab, so we will never get an accurate picture of the safety of it. Sounds rather convenient for big pharma and the government, doesn't it?
09-14-2021 09:41 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(09-14-2021 09:41 AM)No2rdame Wrote:  
(09-14-2021 09:36 AM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  Detroit TV anchor dies day after getting Vaccine

The CDC is not investigating whether these deaths could be related to the jab, so we will never get an accurate picture of the safety of it. Sounds rather convenient for big pharma and the government, doesn't it?

Hey, at least they're being inversely consistent.

Count deaths as covid that weren't.

Don't count deaths as vaccine that were.
09-14-2021 10:16 AM
No2rdame Offline
All American

(09-14-2021 10:16 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  Hey, at least they're being inversely consistent.

They have to be consistent to push the narrative as much as they have. If they allow both sides of the argument and present all the facts without manipulation then they might lose control.
09-14-2021 10:27 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(09-14-2021 10:27 AM)No2rdame Wrote:  
(09-14-2021 10:16 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  Hey, at least they're being inversely consistent.

They have to be consistent to push the narrative as much as they have. If they allow both sides of the argument and present all the facts without manipulation then they might lose control.

As the last several posts push the narrative that the vaccine is killing people without providing an iota of proof...
09-14-2021 10:28 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(09-14-2021 10:16 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  

As more and more people are getting the covid shot heart problems are rising exponentially. So, apparently there is a correlation between the shot and heart problems. CDC even accepts this as fact.

Daughters friends dad took the shot and is in ICU where they just drained over 20 lbs of fluid off his heart.
09-14-2021 10:37 AM
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
Fact You must sign a waiver that you cannot receive compensation from the ill effects of the shot that is supposed to be safe. We must protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated.

Only a brain dead person wouldn’t question this totally irrational line of reasoning.
09-14-2021 10:43 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(09-14-2021 10:37 AM)BlueDragon Wrote:  
(09-14-2021 10:16 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  

As more and more people are getting the covid shot heart problems are rising exponentially. So, apparently there is a correlation between the shot and heart problems. CDC even accepts this as fact.

Daughters friends dad took the shot and is in ICU where they just drained over 20 lbs of fluid off his heart.

Cool...another anecdote.

Anyway, would you please provide the source for "heart problems rising exponentially" and the correlation to the shot itself?

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021 10:52 AM by Redwingtom.)
09-14-2021 10:51 AM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
https://thevaccinereaction.org/2021/09/m...ccination/

Of course they continue to say that this is rare and that the benefit of the shot outweighs the risk.
09-14-2021 11:01 AM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

(09-14-2021 08:49 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(09-14-2021 08:25 AM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  What difference does it make if it was a "DM" to the post or a direct response to the post? They're both forms of communication on the Facebook process, Tom.

Seriously?

The want a DM and personal information...you know...so they can investigate the veracity of the information.

You full well know that Facebook posts (and tweets) are just drive by comments, proof of nothing, and easily made in relative anonymity.

Tom, I don't know why you trust the media so much all of a sudden..

But I will say I've seen too many local reports here in St. Louis, where they asked people for informtaion on facebook, and then did NO fact checking on the comments. They just ran with the comments, and then a few days later had to apologize for not confirming information they ran with as the truth.

And If it's happening like that in St. Louis, I'm wagering they're not the only city's tv media that's pulled off boneheaded moves like that.
09-14-2021 11:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.