Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

You get what you pay for
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
You get what you pay for
Another Female Customer Comes Forward After Person with “Beard and *****” Exposed Himself to Her 6-Year-Old Daughter at Wi Spa in LA

Quote:A Los Angeles mother recalled a terrifying experience when she visited Wi Spa in Los Angeles with her 6 year-old daughter last year.

Quote:The woman, who obscured her identity and goes by “Anita” out of fear of being cancelled, said she was shocked to find a person with a “beard and *****” in the women-only hot tub.

The woman told the Daily Mail she is a registered Democrat an LGBTQ supporter but wanted to protect her daughter’s innocence.

Another lib who is ok pushing perversion on everybody else, but sure doesn't like it when it hits home.
07-10-2021 11:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: You get what you pay for
(07-10-2021 11:06 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  
Quote:The woman told the Daily Mail she is a registered Democrat and LGBTQ supporter but wanted to protect her daughter’s innocence.
Another lib who is ok pushing perversion on everybody else, but sure doesn't like it when it hits home.
Possible, and yes I’ve met folks like that.

But also possible that she wants media to think she’s one of the Good People (and therefore says things that will create that impression), lest she be outed and have her life disrupted for being one of the Bad People. I’ve met some folks like that, too.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2021 11:25 PM by Native Georgian.)
07-10-2021 11:23 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
(07-10-2021 11:23 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  But also possible that she wants media to think she’s one of the Good People (and therefore says things that will create that impression), lest she be outed and have her life disrupted for being one of the Bad People. I’ve met some folks like that, too.

Exactly why many vaccinated folks are still wearing their masks when they go out. Or when they’re alone in the car or outdoors.

Blue Optics Matter

Its no longer about right or wrong, morality or what’s immoral or even fact or fiction. It’s all about what it looks like.

I might be the biggest turd on the planet but if I support every cockamamie notion that comes down the pike everyone will like me.

Blue Optics Matter
07-11-2021 03:32 AM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(07-10-2021 11:23 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
(07-10-2021 11:06 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  
Quote:The woman told the Daily Mail she is a registered Democrat and LGBTQ supporter but wanted to protect her daughter’s innocence.
Possible, and yes I’ve met folks like that.

But also possible that she wants media to think she’s one of the Good People (and therefore says things that will create that impression), lest she be outed and have her life disrupted for being one of the Bad People. I’ve met some folks like that, too.

Agreed. But I have to take her at her published word because I don't know her.

But we all know that many people agree with certain policies until it impacts them.

Obamacare’s winners and losers in Bay Area

Quote:Cindy Vinson and Tom Waschura are big believers in the Affordable Care Act. They vote independent and are proud to say they helped elect and re-elect President Barack Obama.

Yet, like many other Bay Area residents who pay for their own medical insurance, they were floored last week when they opened their bills: Their policies were being replaced with pricier plans that conform to all the requirements of the new health care law.

Vinson, of San Jose, will pay $1,800 more a year for an individual policy, while Waschura, of Portola Valley, will cough up almost $10,000 more for insurance for his family of four.

Quote:“I was laughing at Boehner — until the mail came today,” Waschura said, referring to House Speaker John Boehner, who is leading the Republican charge to defund Obamacare.

“I really don’t like the Republican tactics, but at least now I can understand why they are so pissed about this. When you take $10,000 out of my family’s pocket each year, that’s otherwise disposable income or retirement savings that will not be going into our local economy.”

And the kicker...

Quote:“Of course, I want people to have health care,” Vinson said. “I just didn’t realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally.”
07-11-2021 11:27 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards

@pseudoMantra #truism #dipposDoNotCare
07-11-2021 11:36 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
I support the LGBTQ cause... until some queen sticks his nasty meat in my 6 year old daughter's face, then I don't.

Stuuuuuuupid liberal. I want it, until I don't want it.
07-11-2021 01:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.