Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Majority of Voters Disapprove of Joe Biden*s Job Performance
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Majority of Voters Disapprove of Joe Biden*s Job Performance
Quote:A Thursday Rasmussen poll indicates a majority of likely voters disapprove of President Joe Biden’s job performance.

The poll reveals only 49 percent of “Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance,” while 50 percent disapprove.

The respondents also “include 28% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove.”

Biden’s drop in approval rating coincides with the White House pushing “disinformation,” blaming Republicans for the anti-police movement, while Democrat-ruled cites have defunded police.

On Thursday, White House spokesman Andrew Bates told NBC News, “The president, with the backing of leading law enforcement groups, secured the money that his predecessor opposed — to keep cops on the beat — and every single Republican member of Congress voted against it.”

White House press secretary Jen Psaki claimed on June 23 something similar.

“That was voted into law by Democrats just a couple of months ago. Some might say that the other party was for defunding the police; I’ll let others say that, but that’s a piece,” she said.

And senior adviser to President Joe Biden, Cedric Richmond, also stated June 27 on Fox News that “the truth is, they [Republicans] defunded the police”:

Let’s talk about who defunded the police. When we were in Congress last year trying to pass … an emergency relief plan for cities that were cash-strapped and laying off police and firefighters, it was the Republicans who objected to it. And in fact, they didn’t get funding until the American Rescue Plan, which, our plan allowed state and local governments to replenish their police departments and do the other things that are needed. So look, Republicans are very good at staying on talking points of who says ‘defund the police,’ but the truth is, they defunded the police.

But the Washington Post called the White House’s claims Wednesday incorrect.

“Although Republicans all opposed Biden’s coronavirus relief package, no one voted to cut, or defund, anything,” WaPo wrote. “Voting against a one-time infusion of cash is not the same as voting to cut funding, so there is little basis to claim that Republicans are trying to ‘defund the police.’”

Link

The lying Bolshevik Media can only prop-up this disaster so long.
07-09-2021 11:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
RE: Majority of Voters Disapprove of Joe Biden*s Job Performance
Sound Bite Journalism:

“In the context of journalism, a sound bite is characterized by a short phrase or sentence that captures the essence of what the speaker was trying to say, and is used to summarize information and entice the reader or viewer. The term was coined by the U.S. media in the 1970s.”

Both parties have taken advantage of this for decades. It was quite effective when the media actually did its job, held all politicians accountable while reporting the news without a slant toward either party.

That all changed when Barack Obama spoke at the 2004 DNC.

As our current President described him, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy“

The mainstream media hitched its wagon to the Democrats then and the rest as they say is history.

When the media stops openly supporting our president you’ll know the fix is on. When the sound bites turn negative on our president, it’s over for him.

Are you ready for President Harris?
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2021 04:30 AM by CardinalJim.)
07-10-2021 04:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I think I'm more concerned that 49% of people think he's doing a swell job.
07-10-2021 05:24 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(07-10-2021 04:28 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  The mainstream media hitched its wagon to the Democrats then and the rest as they say is history.

That wagon was very firmly hitched long before then. They were just more subtle about it.
07-10-2021 05:24 AM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
I didn't know slow Joe was actually performing a job.
07-10-2021 02:22 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(07-10-2021 02:22 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  I didn't know slow Joe was actually performing a job.

I was about to say...how can Joe Basement get any votes when he's like that animal in the zoo exhibit that won't come out for view?
07-10-2021 02:33 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
07-10-2021 03:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.