Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden* & Harris Message This Memorial Day Weekend
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden* & Harris Message This Memorial Day Weekend
05-29-2021 06:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: Biden* & Harris Message This Memorial Day Weekend
Both pieces of shiiit, them and the majority of their followers.
05-29-2021 06:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thewavefan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Tulane
Laying the groundwork for #defundthemilitary and it will be another summer of hate against the men and women in uniform. These midterms are the most important election for our nations future in its history. I hope the right knows that.
05-29-2021 07:56 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(05-29-2021 06:26 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Both pieces of shiiit, them and the majority of their followers.

Not majority- every person who voted for them is a sorry piece of sh-t. Kumswala is a dumb a$$ dirtbag hore.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2021 07:59 PM by MemTigers1998.)
05-29-2021 07:57 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Unacceptable..but..I imagine if you did a "man on the street" interview about Memorial Day...you would be disappointed in the answers from a lot of people. We as a nation have taken our soldiers,sailors and airmen for granted for way too long.
05-30-2021 08:39 AM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(05-30-2021 08:39 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Unacceptable..but..I imagine if you did a "man on the street" interview about Memorial Day...you would be disappointed in the answers from a lot of people. We as a nation have taken our soldiers,sailors and airmen for granted for way too long.

These two are not “man on the street”. They are supposed to be leaders. To hell with every “hurt feelings” out there for voting for this so called leadership at a time we face China. The greatest threat we have faced since Naziism.

These two and all that voted for them are a danger to our freedom.
05-30-2021 08:48 AM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(05-30-2021 08:48 AM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(05-30-2021 08:39 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Unacceptable..but..I imagine if you did a "man on the street" interview about Memorial Day...you would be disappointed in the answers from a lot of people. We as a nation have taken our soldiers,sailors and airmen for granted for way too long.

These two are not “man on the street”. They are supposed to be leaders. To hell with every “hurt feelings” out there for voting for this so called leadership at a time we face China. The greatest threat we have faced since Naziism.

These two and all that voted for them are a danger to our freedom.

Yes...its unacceptable as leaders.
05-30-2021 08:49 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Both are total disgraces.

They cheated to get in. They hate America. You have to be an idiot to have voted for these two absolute losers.
05-30-2021 10:40 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Whats funny is that after Fox News tweeted about their tweets, they released a top Memorial Day cocktails 10 minutes later. Outrrage pays I guess.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
05-30-2021 11:33 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Kamala Harris posts tribute to fallen soldiers after leaving them out of earlier Memorial Day tweet

Quote:President Joe Biden will ignore the annual Rolling to Remember motorcycle rally in Washington, DC, on Memorial Day despite past presidents taking part in the day’s events.

Organizers for the rally told Breitbart News they had not been contacted by the White House about recognizing or participating in the annual event.

The White House did not respond to multiple requests for comment from Breitbart News.

The Rolling to Remember rally, previously known as Rolling Thunder, is now organized by AMVETS.

Former President Barack Obama and former President Donald Trump have each met with organizers of the popular Memorial Day motorcycle rally, hosting them at the White House.

[Image: obama-rolling-thunder.jpeg]

In May 2020, President Donald Trump hosted a rally at the White House for a small group of riders who arrived to represent the thousands of riders that typically show up for the rally — but were sidelined due to the coronavirus pandemic.

“Thank you for keeping this noble tradition alive and for preserving the memory of those who are missing, but never forgotten, never forgotten,” Trump said to AMVET organizers.

[Image: GettyImages-1226473792-1-1024x683.jpeg]

Trump also previewed a much larger rally in 2021, preemptively inviting them back to the White House.

“I appreciate that you’re here, we’re here for you and I told you when you’re ready to come back with your 600,000, we’re ready to take you,” Trump said.

But organizers of the event were met with roadblocks when they applied for their permit at the Pentagon parking lot for the 2021 rally.

They say the Pentagon granted them a permit for the event in March, but it was later rescinded due to the coronavirus pandemic.

“The biggest disappointment in the Pentagon’s denial was that AMVETS was ignored for months as its professional staff in Washington requested numerous times an opportunity to hear the Defense Department’s concerns and present a [coronavirus] safety plan,” said Jan Brown, the national commander of AMVETS.

The Biden White House did not explain why they ignored the group this year.

President Biden and his family will spend the holiday weekend at his home in Delaware. On Memorial Day, he will return to Washington, DC, to lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and deliver remarks.

Link

Quote:BLM is a virus with no known cure, corrupting everything it touches. I’m speaking here about the Marxist-founded Black Lives Matter movement which seeks to destroy American traditions, culture, and institutions, not the honest people in its ranks who have been duped by the slogan. It appears that nothing is off-limits to these radical cultural Marxists, including national holidays. They are not letting the tragedy of George Floyd’s death a year ago go to waste, as Rahm Emanuel would say, by beginning the transition of Memorial Day – one of most sacred national holidays – to what amounts to “George Floyd Memorial Day” (with a heavy dose of cancel culture tossed in).

Pundits are already laying the foundation for that transition. Here is what Colbert King opined in The (Execrable) Washington Post after dissing traditional Memorial Day celebrations in America:

I’m also going to honor Black people in America who have paid the ultimate price, but unfairly at the hands of sworn officers of the law.

No audience is needed to solemnly observe George Floyd, Ronald Greene, Breonna Taylor, Daunte Wright, Jonathan Price and countless other Black people whose lives were cut short.

Traditionalists need not worry. Your plans will not be interrupted. No forced moments of silence, no required listening to “Taps,” no roadblocks in your pursuit of a good time. Rest assured, Memorial Day 2021, with covid-19 on the wane, will transpire as ever with travelers, shoppers and backyard chefs out and about, just doing their thing. Dead Black lives won’t be in your way, if indeed they ever have.

Memorial Day is as good a time as ever to also commemorate the other fallen — precious Black lives that mattered, as least to some of us.

A reminder is in order before continuing. As noted here, “Memorial Day is an American holiday, observed on the last Monday of May, honoring the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military.” Nothing more; nothing less. The day is nonpolitical; it is about the remembrance of the fallen and what they sacrificed for the rest of us. The poppy is the symbol of Memorial Day; it knows no politics. Perverting the day for political purposes is an affront to the memory of those who died defending the Constitution “against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” And believe you me, the BLM activists are domestic enemies!

But it is not just pundits like King introducing politics into the day. The Hologram’s thoroughly politically corrupt administration is in rapid march in their descent into a Marxist hell-in-America. The State Department used the anniversary of Floyd’s death to implement a policy of flying the BLM flag at US embassies around the world – throughout 2021! – and also pushing BLM language and materials on State Department personnel and other countries. Never mind Memorial Day; that’s yesterday’s news. The Marxists are wiping it out with what amounts to a year-long George Floyd and BLM commemoration.

[As an aside, I “can’t wait” to see what they’ll try to do with the 4th of July. The feds have already rejected the request for the annual fireworks celebration at Mt. Rushmore. I pray that my governor, Kristi Noem, prevails in her lawsuit to have the celebration restored.]

The comprehensive State Department memorandum directing actions in US embassies is provided below in its disgraceful entirety. Honoring the Marxist-founded Black Lives Matter movement and commemorating a habitual criminal and drug user like George Floyd is a complete and utter travesty. While reading through it, see if you can pick out these entirely politically motivated assertions and premises unsupported by facts, and then consider that this entire effort was ultimately paid for by the US taxpayer:

To advance racial justice (a classic derivative of Marxist critical theory and dialectics)
Commemoration of George Floyd’s murder (really?)
A long line of Black men and women who have suffered at the hands of police brutality
A movement to confront systems perpetuating deep-seated inequities rooted in colonialism and the oppression of racial, tribal, ethnic, and other minority communities
To seek racial justice and equity by dismantling systemic racism and eradicating police brutality
A top priority for the Administration’s domestic and foreign policy
The movement appears to have begun organically on social media (whoever wrote that sentence is either ignorant or a BLM activist/sympathizer)
The racial inequities of underserved communities (equity and its flipside inequity are the latest Marxist perversions of political speak)
To advance racial equity and access to justice on May 25 and beyond (yep, forget Memorial Day; this is the top priority mission 24x7x365)
To eliminate systemic racism and its continued impact (which will never happen in their minds because if you happen to have been born white, then you are a racist by definition and tainted forever by “systemic racism”)
The State Dept memorandum reads:

MRN: 21 STATE 53304

Date/DTG: May 22, 2021 / 222307Z MAY 21

Action: ALL DIPLOMATIC AND CONSULAR POSTS COLLECTIVE IMMEDIATE

E.O.: 13526

TAGS: PREL, PGOV, PHUM, PREF, SMIG, SOCI, EAID, KDNI, APER, AMGT, KPAO, KWMN, KLGBT, KJUS, KDEM

Reference: A) E.O. 13985 B) 21 STATE 47544

Subject: COMMEMORATING GEORGE FLOYD: DIPLOMATIC ENGAGEMENT AND USE OF BLACK LIVES MATTER (BLM) LANGUAGE AND MATERIAL

(U) This is an action request. Please see paragraphs 13-15.
(U) Summary: May 25 marks one year since the brutal murder of George Floyd by police officers in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Last year, the horrific video of Mr. Floyd’s final 9 minutes and 29 seconds went viral and spurred Black Lives Matter protests worldwide, in response to his senseless killing and to demand an end to systemic racism and police brutality. One year later, many in the international community will honor Mr. Floyd and acknowledge the long journey nations face to advance racial justice. Leading up to May 25, the Department has issued guidance on the use of Black Lives Matter language, banners, and flags. End Summary.
Context

(U) May 25 marks the one-year commemoration of George Floyd’s murder. For 9 minutes and 29 seconds, the world saw firsthand how police officers brutally took the life of an unarmed Black man in the United States. These viral images ignited national and global Black Lives Matter (BLM) protests and demonstrations. This tragedy joined a long line of Black men and women who have suffered at the hands of police brutality. These national and global protests sparked a movement to confront systems perpetuating deep-seated inequities rooted in colonialism and the oppression of racial, tribal, ethnic, and other minority communities. Mr. Floyd’s murder prompted an international outcry to seek racial justice and equity by dismantling systemic racism and eradicating police brutality affecting communities of color, most acutely, people of African descent.
(U) On January 20, as one of his first official actions, President Biden issued Executive Order 13985 to advance racial equity and support for underserved communities (reftel 21 STATE 47544). This effort is a top priority for the Administration’s domestic and foreign policy; the United States cannot credibly message on human rights abroad if it does not address these same issues at home. To achieve his policy objectives, President Biden issued several additional executive actions to support underserved communities and advance racial equity, which notably include:
Memorandum Condemning and Combating Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States
Executive Order #14020 on Establishment of the White House Gender Policy Council, and
Presidential Memorandum on Advancing the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex (LGBTQI+) Persons Around the World.
A National Security Priority: Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities
(U) The Department’s policy efforts with respect to advancing racial equity as part of supporting our national security interests are as follows:
Partnering with like-minded nations and civil society stakeholders to counter disinformation, propaganda, and the concerted malign influence of state and non-state actors which sow racial discord among communities, undermining democratic norms.
Partnering with like-minded nations and civil society stakeholders to counter disinformation, propaganda, and the concerted malign influence of state and non-state actors which sow racial discord among communities, undermining democratic norms.
Promoting democratic principles, fighting corruption, increasing access to justice through reform efforts, and raising awareness of the prevalence and effect of discrimination against members of racial, ethnic, and underserved communities.
Combating violence and discrimination against members of racial, ethnic, and other underserved communities.
Building coalitions of like-minded nations and engaging international organizations in the fight against systemic racism and discrimination, to include swift and meaningful responses to human rights abuses and violations of racial, ethnic, and other underserved and mainstream racial equity issues throughout the multilateral system.
Expanding efforts to ensure regular U.S. federal government engagement with foreign governments, citizens, civil society, and the private sector promotes respect for the human rights of members of racial, ethnic, and other underserved communities.
Empowering local movements to advance the human rights of members of racial, ethnic, and other underserved communities through efforts that strengthen the capacity of civil society.
Press Guidance and Statements: Black Lives Matter and Commemoration of George Floyd’s Murder

(U) The documents below provide talking points and press guidance on racial inequity and discrimination:
Press Guidance: Racial Justice in Foreign Policy in Content Commons, dated 1/28/2021
Press Guidance: Thematic Guidance – Human Rights Report and Toplines for the Human Rights Reports in Content Commons, both dated 4/2/2021.
Joint Statement on Countering Racism and Racial Discrimination, Human Rights Council 46th Session, dated 3/19/2021
Statement During the Adoption of the Third Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of the United States, as delivered by Lisa Peterson, DRL Acting Assistant Secretary, dated 3/17/2021
Remarks by Ambassador Thomas-Greenfield on the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, dated 3/19/2021.
Background of Black Lives Matter Movement

(U) According to the Office of U.S. Special Counsel, “As a social movement, BLM gained prominence following a series of high-profile killings of Black Americans in 2013 and 2014 and, in particular, the acquittal of George Zimmerman for the killing of Trayvon Martin. The movement appears to have begun organically on social media. The phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ then became a rallying cry for protesters and organizations seeking to raise awareness of, and respond to, issues associated with racism in the United States. BLM is thus an umbrella term for a constellation of ideas, objectives, and groups. There is no ‘leader’ of the BLM movement. Rather, there are numerous organizations that use BLM terminology to varying degrees, including some whose names include the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter.’ Of these, the most prominent is the Black Lives Matter Global Network (BLMGN).”
Use of Black Lives Matter Language in Diplomatic Engagements

(U) The United States remains concerned about the racial inequities of underserved communities, both domestically and abroad. The Department supports the use of the term “Black Lives Matter” in messaging content, speeches, and other diplomatic engagements with foreign audiences to advance racial equity and access to justice on May 25 and beyond. We encourage posts to focus on the need to eliminate systemic racism and its continued impact.
Participation in Black Lives Matter-related Activities

(U) As outlined by 2020 guidance from the U.S. Office of Special Counsel, the “Hatch Act generally allows employees to engage in BLM-related activity while on duty or in the workplace. But, as described below, employees are still prohibited from combining BLM-related activity with ‘political activity’ while on duty or in the workplace and from engaging in partisan political fundraising in connection with BLM-related organizations. ‘Political activity’ is an ‘activity directed toward the success or failure of a political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group.”
Guidance on Black Lives Matter Banner Displays

(U) Any BLM-related displays within the interior of the mission, or exterior displays other than the display of a BLM flag on the flagpole (e.g., a banner over the door, BLM spotlights, projections, etc.) are at the Chief of Mission’s discretion.
(U) As outlined below, Chiefs of Mission may decide to hang BLM flags, as appropriate and depending on local context. This cable constitutes a blanket written authorization for calendar year 2021 from the Under Secretary for Management (M) to display the BLM flag on the external-facing flagpole to any Chiefs of Mission who determine such a display is appropriate in light of local conditions. This is an authorization, not a requirement.
(U) U.S. law at 4 U.S.C. section 7(f) provides that “[w]hen flags of States, cities, or localities, or pennants of societies are flown on the same halyard with the flag of the United States, the latter should always be at the peak. When the flags are flown from adjacent staffs, the flag of the United States should be hoisted first and lowered last. No such flag or pennant may be placed above the flag of the United States or to the right of the U.S. flag.” The Black Lives Matter flag, and/or any other types of affinity flags, should be treated as pennants of societies in accordance with this provision, and accordingly, when displayed alongside the U.S. flag either indoors or outdoors, should always be placed in a subordinate position. Regarding the external, public-facing flagpole of all U.S. missions, the written approval of the Secretary, through the Under Secretary for Management (M), is necessary to display any flag other than the U.S. flag, a Foreign Service flag, or a POW/MIA flag. As noted above, this cable constitutes blanket written authorization to display the BLM flag on the external-facing flagpole during calendar year 2021.
Action Request

(U) Posts are strongly encouraged to make full use of Department and Interagency tools and resources to promote policy objectives to advance racial equity and support for underserved communities throughout the year, including with a particular focus of May 25 and during June to commemorate Juneteenth and lesser-known racially motivated attacks such as the the Tulsa Race Massacre – the 100th anniversary of which will take place May 31 – -June 1, 2021. On May 24, GPA will release a compilation video featuring messages from activists around the world on the importance of global racial justice as part of a playbook with language for the anniversary of George Floyd’s murder. This video compilation will also feature senior Department leaders to demonstrate the Administration’s commitment to racial equity and support for underserved communities.
(U) Posts may pull from DRL’s library of evergreen content, including its civil rights toolkit and its Juneteenth toolkit, the latter of which will have new material in early June. DRL is creating a mini toolkit to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Race Massacre and will send that to Posts during the last week of May. Posts should also look for articles from GPA’s Share America office on both topics. Content Commons may also contain resources. Public Affairs sections should leverage ECA programs to advance this priority at post. The following are a few programming suggestions:
Use resources at American Spaces, including digital resources;
Work with Alumni Coordinators to engage networks of alumni and current U.S. and in-country exchange participants to draw on their experience and expertise;
Hold open conversations with target audiences using ECA-curated racial inclusion films;
Request an in-person or virtual expert from the ECA U.S. Speaker Program, actively recruit professionals for International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) and IVLP On-Demand Programs from underserved communities as well as those working on efforts to advance racial equity in-country.
It is important for us to continue planning events, activities, and messages to demonstrate the commitment of the U.S. government and efforts by American communities to overcome racism, including by acknowledging historical events and tragedies and their lasting impact today.

(U) The Department stands ready to assist Posts in their efforts to develop and implement equity-related programming, outreach, and events. Posts are requested to use the Diversity and Inclusion (KDNI) tag when reporting these activities via front-channel as appropriate. The Deputy Secretary for Management and Resources, the Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, and regional bureaus will collect information to be included for reporting to the White House required by by E.O. 13985 to advance racial equity and support for underserved communities. Posts may contact D-MR staff with questions at equitey@state.gov.
Signature: Blinken

Conclusion. This memorandum has probably been in the works for a year, waiting for a Democrat president to wipe away the Trump interregnum and continue the Democrat-led descent into a cultural Marxist hell. Tossing paragraph 9 in there about violating the Hatch Act is equivalent to flipping us all the bird, too. Ask virtually any American to which party BLM is aligned politically, and the answer will be the Democrat Party 99 times out of 100. “Celebrating BLM” is completely aligned with the Democrat Party, as Democrats have enabled BLM protests in Blue cities and states throughout 2020. BLM and Democrat Party objectives are a bigly overlapped Venn diagram, too. With this State Dept memorandum and agitprop pundits like Colbert King in action, we are entering the era of “BLM über alles.” And US embassies flying the BLM flag on Memorial Day is a direct insult to those who gave their lives defending the US against many enemies, but especially Communists and other totalitarians. It is a direct insult to their survivors and descendants, too.

The Democrats and their brownshirts in the BLM movement would have us forget about traditional Memorial Day remembrances. Not me. I bought my poppy last Wednesday and wear it proudly while thinking about my dad who served in the Hurtgen Forest on the Western Front during World War II, as well as those who fought and died for our freedoms in all prior wars. Have you bought yours?

The end.

Link
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2021 11:57 AM by CrimsonPhantom.)
05-30-2021 11:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

It's too late, Kammie the commie.

We all saw your first thought was to say woo hoo, long weekend!
05-30-2021 12:29 PM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

Biden* & Harris Message This Memorial Day Weekend
Just for perspective [Image: d334f3a5fcf15ae128fa8d43777b42c2.jpg]

05-30-2021 02:33 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-30-2021 02:33 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Just for perspective [Image: d334f3a5fcf15ae128fa8d43777b42c2.jpg]

From 2015, dipsh!t.
05-30-2021 03:19 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

(05-30-2021 03:19 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  
(05-30-2021 02:33 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Just for perspective [Image: d334f3a5fcf15ae128fa8d43777b42c2.jpg]

From 2015, dipsh!t.
So you think an old dog learns new tricks?

05-30-2021 03:26 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
(05-30-2021 03:26 PM)fsquid Wrote:  

From 2015, dipsh!t.

Probably not. Which makes me wonder if Biden is still the flaming racist he was a few years ago or if he just happened to learn a few new tricks?
05-30-2021 03:37 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

From 2015, dipsh!t.

He wasn't president in 2015, now was he.

Give it up.
05-30-2021 03:37 PM
Advertisement

memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
(05-30-2021 03:37 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  

From 2015, dipsh!t.

He wasn't president in 2015, now was he.

Give it up.

As a citizen it is a bit insensitive. No doubt it is a little worse for a government representative to overlook the reason behind memorial day.
05-30-2021 03:38 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Who.Cares.What.Trump.Tweeted.In.2015

Y’all letting squid play you. That’s sad.
05-30-2021 03:43 PM
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
What is shocking to me is this-- no where in the world could you find one elected or non elected President of a nation make such a statement on a holiday or this type. 2 political parties could be the fiercest rivals of each other, and in any nation, they would agree on a topic like this.

I don't care if its Iran, North Korea, Australia, or Uzbekistan. NATO ally, or sworn enemy, nowhere in the world do leaders treat their commemoration of fallen countrymen with either intended or even unintended disrespect. It simply is beyond comprehension.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2021 05:01 AM by Todor.)
05-31-2021 04:46 AM
AdoptedMonarch Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(05-31-2021 04:46 AM)Todor Wrote:  What is shocking to me is this-- no where in the world could you find one elected or non elected President of a nation make such a statement on a holiday or this type. 2 political parties could be the fiercest rivals of each other, and in any nation, they would agree on a topic like this.

I don't care if its Iran, North Korea, Australia, or Uzbekistan. NATO ally, or sworn enemy, nowhere in the world do leaders treat their commemoration of fallen countrymen with either intended or even unintended disrespect. It simply is beyond comprehension.

It is the natural outcome of identity politics. Actual policy considerations are secondary, if not completely irrelevant.

Since at least 2008, it matters less in American politics what actual accomplishments the community organizer may have achieved than it does the color of his skin. In 2016 Republican primaries, the near ideological incoherence of the reality show host was no concern to the primary voters, at least until it was too late. In 2020, a literal basement dweller and a sex-for-power opportunist were foisted upon our nation, notwithstanding an existing economic, domestic-security and foreign-policy track record that should have ensured reelection of the resident clown-in-chief.

When actual policies and personal achievements are meaningless in our leadership, it is no surprise that the sacrifices of far better people are ignored.
05-31-2021 05:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.