Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Auburn 2003
Bookmark and Share
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

How will the Auburn Tigers end up the regular season this Fall? And what is your QB situation like this year?

Good luck, Aubies!! 04-cheers
04-15-2003 11:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JoltinJacket Offline
The Resident Stat Machine

I Root For: Georgia Tech

SkunkworksHall of FameCrappies

With their stable of RB's, they just should run a wishbone offense and throw it 2-3 times a game. With Cadillac, Ronnie Brown, and Trey-whatever his name is, who needs a QB? 03-lol

I'm really looking forward our game with AU this year. The first game in the new Bobby Dodd Stadium against a Tech team that's furious because of the way last season ended. Should be a great game.
04-15-2003 12:59 PM
GDawgs88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

I'll say 9-3. I just don't think Tuberville is the right guy to lead them to an SEC Title.
04-15-2003 09:35 PM
Advertisement

techfan4 Offline
One of the First

I Root For: Georgia Tech

SkunkworksCrappies

10-2
04-17-2003 12:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ElusiveQB Offline
All American

I Root For:

7-5 03-confused
04-24-2003 05:32 PM
Advertisement

Swamp Fox Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Auburn will be very tough this fall. They are loaded at runningback and seem to have found their quarterback. I said 11-1 because, hey, you know I'm not gonna take them over my Dawgs! Maybe we'll play twice this year! GO DAWGS!! 04-cheers
05-11-2003 01:27 PM
CB13 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Even though I am an Alabama fan I do see Auburn being very good this year. They could also flop like Alabama did when they were ranked number 3. Just hope Tuberville doesn't get in anything bad.
05-14-2003 07:50 PM
Advertisement

SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I went with 9-3. I am still not convinced that Cambell is THAT GREAT.
06-01-2003 07:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DawgNBama Offline
the Rush Limbaugh of CSNBBS

I Root For: conservativism/MAGA

Me neither. He reminds me of Jeff Hostetler, a former qb for the Oakland Raiders. He was good, but not great, although he thought of himself as being a great. :rolleyes:

<!--EDIT|DawgNBama|Jun 2 2003, 08:51 AM-->
06-02-2003 08:45 AM
SouthLink02 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

DawgNBama Wrote:Me neither. He reminds me of Jeff Hostetler, a former qb for the Oakland Raiders. He was good, but not great, although he thought of himself as being a great. :rolleyes:
Cambell will be a solid starter but #1 in the country is ridiculous with the schedule they have.
06-02-2003 03:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.