Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Fauci Doubted The Swift Development Of Vaccine. Now Hes Trying To Take Credit For It
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Fauci Doubted The Swift Development Of Vaccine. Now Hes Trying To Take Credit For It
Quote:Dr. Anthony Fauci tried to take credit for the swift development and rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine on Sunday, claiming that fast-tracking the vaccine was the “best decision” he ever made despite previously doubting an accelerated vaccine effort.

“When I saw what happened in New York City, almost overrunning of our health care system, it was like, ‘Oh my goodness,’” the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases told CNN. “And that’s when it became very clear that the decision we made on January the 10th to go all out and develop a vaccine may have been the best decision that I’ve ever made with regard to an intervention as director of the institute.”

Fauci’s boss National Institutes of Health director Dr. Francis Collins told Axios in February that former President Donald Trump’s Operation Warp Speed deserves the credit for facilitating the creation of a COVID-19 vaccine in record time, but that didn’t stop Fauci from pretending that he didn’t spend the last year casting doubt on the administration’s vaccine efforts and goals.

At the beginning of the pandemic, shortly after he said Phase I vaccine trials wouldn’t begin for “three months,” Fauci claimed that “the fastest a vaccine could be ready for use on an emergency basis was one year, although the process could take up to two years.”

He doubled down on this narrative a couple of months later when he said it would take “at least a year to a year and a half to have a vaccine we can use.”

When the vaccine made its debut in the U.S. in December, Fauci reversed his narrative and began encouraging people to get the shot once it became available to them.

“We need to put to rest any concept that this was rushed in any inappropriate way. This is really solid,” Fauci said.

Despite his sudden hope for Operation Warp Speed’s vaccine rollout, Fauci continued to criticize the administration’s goals, telling NBC’s “Today” that he was “disappointed” that the U.S. did not meet the projection of “20 million doses into people today, by the end of the (year) 2020.”

Link

Peter Navarro Slams Dr. Fauci: Virus Came From 'Building' He Built
03-29-2021 04:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
RE: Fauci Doubted The Swift Development Of Vaccine. Now Hes Trying To Take Credit For It
smart man, if it's a lie, we fight on that lie.
03-29-2021 04:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: Fauci Doubted The Swift Development Of Vaccine. Now Hes Trying To Take Credit For It
He's a complete piece of shiiit.
03-29-2021 04:27 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
@1:13
Reporter: "Do you agree with how Fauci has handled Covid?"
Fake Nurse: "I'm a nurse and I agree with her actually"
Reporter: "We;re talking about Anthony Fauci"
Fake Nurse: "Oh, I'm from Ohio so I dont know who that is"
03-29-2021 04:57 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Online
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(03-29-2021 04:23 PM)fsquid Wrote:  smart man, if it's a lie, we fight on that lie.

Of course. He looks around and knows ALL of the media hate Trump so why not take credit. None of the propagandist are going to dispute his short man braggadocio. It’s a win win for the little worthless POS.
03-29-2021 05:15 PM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Given the remarkable amount that President Trump was able to accomplish while in office, despite hurricane-force political headwinds, how he was unable to seem the need to fire the little weasel Fauci is just beyond me.

This is a man who came to national prominence under the tag line “You’re Fired”, for God’s sake.
03-29-2021 06:28 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Fauci is a reasonably bright public health bureaucrat, but that's all he is. He knows nothing about emergency response, which is a whole different mindset.

Instead of just public health bureaucrats, Trump should have had a task force including emergency responders, business leaders to assess the economic impact, and probably some national security people. Fauci should have been one voice among many, not THE voice.
03-29-2021 06:42 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
Fauci is as swampy a creature as Comey, etc.
He was cozying up to Biden once he won trying to keep his job.
03-29-2021 06:48 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Nashville. Pssssht. A freakin liberal haven these days.
03-30-2021 06:16 AM
TheOriginalBigApp Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian
and the people who watch CNN will simply lap this up as if it's the gospel. This guy is a fraud, he knows it and everyone with common sense knows it.
03-30-2021 06:19 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Pssssst...trump kept Fauci and Birx on the payroll...and speaking for the government....for.....months.

He's the droid you're looking for.

Carry on.......
03-30-2021 06:27 AM
Advertisement

bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
(03-30-2021 06:16 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Nashville. Pssssht. A freakin liberal haven these days.

Didn't watch the video but I can tell you anyone that wears a cowboy hat in Nashville isn't from Nashville
03-30-2021 06:47 AM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
If this were 1870, Fauci would be the guy at the county fair selling miracle elixirs from a mule drawn cart. Finding out who he is has been one of the tragedies of the pandemic.
03-30-2021 08:07 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(03-30-2021 08:07 AM)banker Wrote:  If this were 1870, Fauci would be the guy at the county fair selling miracle elixirs from a mule drawn cart. Finding out who he is has been one of the tragedies of the pandemic.

Gold +3
03-30-2021 08:16 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-30-2021 08:07 AM)banker Wrote:  If this were 1870, Fauci would be the guy at the county fair selling miracle elixirs from a mule drawn cart. Finding out who he is has been one of the tragedies of the pandemic.

He's been far from perfect, but letting an orange buffoon define him as such and having his cult lap it up like a dog, is a much bigger tragedy.

One of the myriad reasons we lost way more lives than we had to.

How quickly we forget the Woodward recordings...
03-30-2021 08:53 AM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(03-30-2021 08:53 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

He's been far from perfect, but letting an orange buffoon define him as such and having his cult lap it up like a dog, is a much bigger tragedy.

Funny how you omit Cuomo from your rants about unnecessary deaths. Fauci was a bureaucrat long before Trump labeled him. Given the number of times he changed his story he also is either a liar or incompetent.
03-30-2021 09:11 AM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
What an arrogant prik. A true egomaniacal hack.
03-30-2021 09:13 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-30-2021 09:11 AM)bearcat65 Wrote:  
(03-30-2021 08:53 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Funny how you omit Cuomo from your rants about unnecessary deaths. Fauci was a bureaucrat long before Trump labeled him. Given the number of times he changed his story he also is either a liar or incompetent.

Cuomo has been a joke and a failure in many ways. He and his brother both need to quit their respective jobs.

But this is a thread about Fauci and trump. I don't need to condemn anyone else to also be able to condemn those in the topic of this thread.

I find if funny that you haven't ranted about the evils of murder in this thread...clearly you must endorse it. 01-wingedeagle
03-30-2021 09:26 AM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Thread was about Fauci trying to take credit. You interjected your opinion about Trump causing unnecessary deaths as you constantly do.
03-30-2021 09:30 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-30-2021 09:30 AM)bearcat65 Wrote:  Thread was about Fauci trying to take credit. You interjected your opinion about Trump causing unnecessary deaths as you constantly do.

trump was brought up three times before I mentioned him.

Fauci and and trump, like it or not, ARE tied together in this topic.

Cuomo has nothing to do with it.
03-30-2021 09:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.