Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Biden just said the most monstrous quote that has been said by a President
BEARCATDALE Offline
All American

I Root For: UC

https://twitter.com/TCPigott/status/1361...82562?s=20

Quote:You know... Chinese leaders, if you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been, a time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven't been unified at home. So the central- to vastly overstate it- the central principle of Xi Jinping said that there must be a united tightly controlled China. And he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that. I point out to him no American President can be sustained as a President if he doesn't reflect the values of the United States. So the idea, I'm not gonna speak out against what he's doing in Hong Kong; what he's doing with the Uyghurs in Western mountains- of uh China and Taiwan trying to end the One China Policy by making it forceful. I said, and by the way he said, he- he gets it. Culturally there are different norms in each country, and their leaders are expected to follow.
02-17-2021 11:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: Biden just said the most monstrous quote that has been said by a President
They need to introduce a censure motion in the House and Senate condemning his excusal of the genocide of the Uighurs.
02-17-2021 11:35 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(02-17-2021 11:31 PM)BEARCATDALE Wrote:  

Quote:You know... Chinese leaders, if you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been, a time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven't been unified at home. So the central- to vastly overstate it- the central principle of Xi Jinping said that there must be a united tightly controlled China. And he uses his rationale for the things he does based on that. I point out to him no American President can be sustained as a President if he doesn't reflect the values of the United States. So the idea, I'm not gonna speak out against what he's doing in Hong Kong; what he's doing with the Uyghurs in Western mountains- of uh China and Taiwan trying to end the One China Policy by making it forceful. I said, and by the way he said, he- he gets it. Culturally there are different norms in each country, and their leaders are expected to follow.

There is a reason they dont let him answer questions. Its because he's got dementia as says dementia things when tries to use his words.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2021 12:38 AM by Attackcoog.)
02-18-2021 12:37 AM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
So he’s saying that the PRC has to control the population tightly because when the population is exposed to how much better it is in the rest of the world it’s hard for the PRC to keep their power?

Our goal should be a free and Democratic China. It’s better for their people and makes the world a better and safer place.
02-18-2021 01:40 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
Quid pro joe earning his 10%.

Seriously this is embarrassing and deserves some sort of reprimand.

It should also frighten the hell out of US citizens that the left will have no issue with his statement.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
02-18-2021 06:49 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Different cultural norms lol = genocide OK. But Putin owned Trump. Some spin room lefties will try to spin this. Idiots.
02-18-2021 06:52 AM
Advertisement

Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
In joe biden speak:"The nazis weren't bad people they just had different cultural norms in how they dealt with the Jews.".

He's terrible.
02-18-2021 07:35 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
senile idiot
02-18-2021 09:17 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
Now I know why we didn't hear anything about the "Townhall". Disaster.
02-18-2021 09:37 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
So.... because the agrarian South had different cultural norms, slavery was OK, Joe?
02-18-2021 09:40 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Our government must have a multi-billion dollar contract with them like the NBA does, because they choose not to condemn and basically ignore human right violations there as well.

As Navin R Johnson once said - "Ahhh ..... It's a Profit Deal!"

[Image: a4f2f94a-860f-4308-8bd4-f71b33d9e436_screenshot.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2021 09:48 AM by Eldonabe.)
02-18-2021 09:47 AM
Advertisement

salukiblue Offline
Liaison to the Dummies

I Root For: Space Mountain
(02-18-2021 01:40 AM)banker Wrote:  So he’s saying that the PRC has to control the population tightly because when the population is exposed to how much better it is in the rest of the world it’s hard for the PRC to keep their power?

Our goal should be a free and Democratic China. It’s better for their people and makes the world a better and safer place.

Why? It seems like Biden is playing the role of a Republican and now you guys are out here being all shook about human rights violations?

So you want more nation building? More interfering the sovereignty of other countries?

Not an "America First" attitude at all.

I don't mind concerning ourselves with China in trade issues, but why do we want to be this touchy feely country that gives a crap about anybody else when we're told the world hates us (except when they need sh!t).
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2021 10:01 AM by salukiblue.)
02-18-2021 10:00 AM
BatonRougeEscapee Offline
1st String

I Root For: GEAUX TIGERS &
"It's quite possible, for the first time, we have a Chinese asset in the White House. They've possibly been cultivating him for over a decade. Due to the illegal activities of biden* and his family, he may already be a target of blackmail." (anonymous ex-CIA operative that I totally fabricated)

Yet, it is more credible that the Russian-Trump b.s. we listened to for 4 years
02-18-2021 10:28 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
No filter is a sign of dementia.
02-18-2021 10:32 AM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(02-18-2021 09:40 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  So.... because the agrarian South had different cultural norms, slavery was OK, Joe?

Well, Biden was friends with prominent KKK member Robert Byrd.
02-18-2021 10:37 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(02-18-2021 10:28 AM)BatonRougeEscapee Wrote:  "It's quite possible, for the first time, we have a Chinese asset in the White House. They've possibly been cultivating him for over a decade. Due to the illegal activities of biden* and his family, he may already be a target of blackmail." (anonymous ex-CIA operative that I totally fabricated)

Yet, it is more credible that the Russian-Trump b.s. we listened to for 4 years

Jeez - if the was the twatter or facebook this post ^ would already be flagged and gone.
02-18-2021 11:54 AM
Advertisement

GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons

This is the ignorance you get when you don't demand English first at schools. 'Ya folla?' (bonus points if you get the reference)
02-18-2021 11:57 AM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
(02-18-2021 07:35 AM)Jugnaut Wrote:  In joe biden speak:"The nazis weren't bad people they just had different cultural norms in how they dealt with the Jews.".

He's terrible.

Kind of like Trump's impeachment lawyer when interviewed by that idiot CBS news reader. He interrupted her when she tried to downplay the evidence manipulation and asked her, (paraphrasing) so you're saying a little cheating and lying is OK?
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2021 12:09 PM by MileHighBronco.)
02-18-2021 12:08 PM
king king Offline
Got Nothing on Me

I Root For: Your mom
Every time see the word Uighur I think of this:

[Image: IRwXt_K6.jpeg]
02-18-2021 12:17 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF

Joe is a Chinese puppet. They dumped tons of dark money into get out the vote operations (illegal voting)
02-18-2021 12:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.