Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Chestfeeding’: Hospitals Tell Midwives To Change Language To Accommodate Trans Commun
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Chestfeeding’: Hospitals Tell Midwives To Change Language To Accommodate Trans Commun
In Great Britain, a group of hospitals has instructed midwives in their maternity departments to use different terms when treating transgender patients in order to be more “gender-inclusive,” substituting “chestfeeding” for “breastfeeding” and replacing “breastmilk” with ““human milk” or “breast/chestmilk” or “milk from the feeding mother or parent.”

“Terms like ‘chestfeeding’ and ‘human milk’ are being introduced at an NHS trust in a bid to boost inclusivity,” Bristol Live reports. “Staff have been asked to use gender-neutral language alongside – not instead of – traditional terms to ensure that all groups are represented.”

LBC reported of Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust:

The hospital will become the first in the UK to introduce an official gender-inclusive language policy for its maternity services department, which will be rebranded as “perinatal services.” Terms such as “woman” and “father” will also be superseded by “woman or person” and “parent,” “co-parent,” or “second biological parent” respectively.
[Image: breastfeeding-3-768x657.jpg]
https://www.dailywire.com/news/chestfeed...-community
02-10-2021 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
RE: Chestfeeding’: Hospitals Tell Midwives To Change Language To Accommodate Trans Commun
Wait - I am confused?

Would this refer to a Woman who has transitioned into a man, but is still having a baby? Or is this a Man who has transitioned into a Woman and is having a baby?

In question 1 - only a biological woman can have a baby unless I missed a medical research paper who has dispelled that

In question 2 - See question 1. And the man to woman cannot make breast milk - again see question 1.
02-10-2021 12:28 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

RE: Chestfeeding’: Hospitals Tell Midwives To Change Language To Accommodate Trans Commun
(02-10-2021 12:28 PM)Eldonabe Wrote:  Wait - I am confused?

Would this refer to a Woman who has transitioned into a man, but is still having a baby? Or is this a Man who has transitioned into a Woman and is having a baby?

In question 1 - only a biological woman can have a baby unless I missed a medical research paper who has dispelled that

In question 2 - See question 1. And the man to woman cannot make breast milk - again see question 1.

It would have to be a woman, who is pretending to be a man, that gets pregnant.
02-10-2021 12:32 PM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
03-lmfao

loons
02-10-2021 12:35 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

BTW there was a man pretending to be a woman, "trans", working at the booze store at Kroger. I said something like thanks or have a good day buddy. He got all pissed and said I am not your buddy. Buddy isn't gender specific.
02-10-2021 12:37 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-10-2021 12:35 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  03-lmfao

loons

03-lmfao

Front hole.

Prog filth
02-10-2021 12:45 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(02-10-2021 12:32 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(02-10-2021 12:28 PM)Eldonabe Wrote:  Wait - I am confused?

It would have to be a woman, who is pretending to be a man, that gets pregnant.

....being pregnant kind of defeats the charade of a woman pretending to be a man....no?

.......just more proof they are trying to make the rest of society bend to mentally ill people01-wingedeagle01-wingedeagle
02-10-2021 01:35 PM
Advertisement

salukiblue Offline
Liaison to the Dummies

I Root For: Space Mountain
That is absurd.
And sad.
02-10-2021 01:43 PM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
Well, well, well, now there's a War on Women I see.
02-10-2021 01:51 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
woman has man in it. how are they gonna fix that?

These people are loony tunes.
02-10-2021 02:48 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
just call it mammary gland secretions and leave breast milk vs chest milk out of it.
02-10-2021 04:25 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Trannies don't have breasts? It's not Tit feeding, Boob feeding, Knocker feeding, breast is a general term I don't getting.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2021 06:19 PM by THE NC Herd Fan.)
02-10-2021 06:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.