Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Joe Biden* Effect: Iran Plans Increase In Uranium Enrichment ‘As Soon As Possible’
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Joe Biden* Effect: Iran Plans Increase In Uranium Enrichment ‘As Soon As Possible’

More uranium enrichment? Seems that after all these years they would have enough uranium to blow up the entire Mideast. This is just more cannon fodder and saber rattling to get the money flowing again.
01-04-2021 12:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Joe Biden* Effect: Iran Plans Increase In Uranium Enrichment ‘As Soon As Possible’
elections have consequences....
01-04-2021 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Joe Biden* Effect: Iran Plans Increase In Uranium Enrichment ‘As Soon As Possible’
Iranians are thinking.... Spineless Leftists in The White House....

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-04-2021 12:47 PM
stinkfist Online

RE: Joe Biden* Effect: Iran Plans Increase In Uranium Enrichment ‘As Soon As Possible’
(01-04-2021 12:47 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Iranians are thinking.... Spineless Leftists in The White House....

[Image: giphy.gif]

yep....they've learned from the west starting with LBJ....
01-04-2021 12:52 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Biden* is big gaping vj with dementia. Of course they are.
01-04-2021 01:26 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
We will be sending troops to some Godforesaken desert by June
01-04-2021 01:31 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(01-04-2021 01:31 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  We will be sending troops to some Godforesaken desert by June

that's a good bet.........for no fk'n reason...

@game
01-04-2021 01:37 PM
MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
We will be up to our necks in stupidity with Biden* in office. It may be even worse once they shove him aside for the dirtbag slut. Gonna make for lots of laughs though
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2021 02:35 PM by MemTigers1998.)
01-04-2021 02:25 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I will never, ever, be convinced that it is our place to tell another sovereign country what they can or cannot do.

We have nukes and as long as we have nukes we dont have any business telling anyone else what they can or cannot have.

Imagine if your neighbor goes out and buys a gun, then he starts dictating to everyone in the neighborhood that if he catches them looking for a gun he is coming down on them... that would be BS, in fact you would want a gun twice as bad because you now have an idiot neighbor WITH A GUN trying to dictate what you do at your own house.
01-04-2021 02:30 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(01-04-2021 02:30 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I will never, ever, be convinced that it is our place to tell another sovereign country what they can or cannot do.

We have nukes and as long as we have nukes we dont have any business telling anyone else what they can or cannot have.

Imagine if your neighbor goes out and buys a gun, then he starts dictating to everyone in the neighborhood that if he catches them looking for a gun he is coming down on them... that would be BS, in fact you would want a gun twice as bad because you now have an idiot neighbor WITH A GUN trying to dictate what you do at your own house.

If you gave your neighbor $700million to NOT buy a gun you would be pissed.
01-04-2021 02:36 PM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(01-04-2021 02:30 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I will never, ever, be convinced that it is our place to tell another sovereign country what they can or cannot do.

How would your narrative change if said neighbor points the gun at you when you're walking your dog down the street and perpetually calls for your death and threatens you?
01-04-2021 02:39 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(01-04-2021 01:31 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  We will be sending troops to some Godforesaken desert by June

Red State National Guardsmen.
01-04-2021 02:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
(01-04-2021 02:39 PM)No2rdame Wrote:  

How would your narrative change if said neighbor points the gun at you when you're walking your dog down the street and perpetually calls for your death and threatens you?

You do know what countries have nukes right? I am willing to say for every country with nukes, there is someone else who can say they are pointing guns at them and calling for their deaths and threatening them.

Think about it.

Only one country has ever dropped nuclear bombs.

The day we dispose of all our nukes, then we have every bit the right to say other countries should not have them either.
01-04-2021 03:19 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(01-04-2021 03:19 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  The day we dispose of all our nukes, then we have every bit the right to say other countries should not have them either.

The day we dispose of all our nukes, those other countries with nukes will dictate to us what we think.
01-04-2021 04:11 PM
stinkfist Online

(01-04-2021 04:11 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(01-04-2021 03:19 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  The day we dispose of all our nukes, then we have every bit the right to say other countries should not have them either.

The day we dispose of all our nukes, those other countries with nukes will dictate to us what we think.

which is why the ruling body of commerce and distribution is the only battle left....

yeah, I'm still processing/researching your paper...
01-04-2021 04:14 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(01-04-2021 04:11 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

Yep, I have no idea why folks think Middle East dictators will suddenly like the US if we do what they want. It doesn't work that way, at all. Why is that so hard to understand?
01-04-2021 04:32 PM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(01-04-2021 04:32 PM)VA49er Wrote:  Yep, I have no idea why folks think Middle East dictators will suddenly like the US if we do what they want. It doesn't work that way, at all. Why is that so hard to understand?

Because the bleeding heart libs are stupid??
01-04-2021 04:36 PM
GeorgeBorkFan Offline
All American

I Root For:

No. What in inherent in this line of thought is that there are no true good or bad guys. Everyone is all ok.

We, even considering all our faults, are better than Iran.
01-04-2021 04:42 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(01-04-2021 04:42 PM)GeorgeBorkFan Wrote:  

No. What in inherent in this line of thought is that there are no true good or bad guys. Everyone is all ok.

We, even considering all our faults, are better than Iran.

The mullahs don't want to make friends. They hate our pluralistic society. No matter how nice or how much money you give them it all comes back to that. It's unfortunate, but it's one of the primary reasons they really shouldn't have a nuke.
01-04-2021 04:45 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(01-04-2021 03:19 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  
(01-04-2021 02:39 PM)No2rdame Wrote:  

You do know what countries have nukes right? I am willing to say for every country with nukes, there is someone else who can say they are pointing guns at them and calling for their deaths and threatening them.

Think about it.

Only one country has ever dropped nuclear bombs.

The day we dispose of all our nukes, then we have every bit the right to say other countries should not have them either.

Right. We can then say that as we watch our cities and other major populations centers get vaporized. Good plan. Not really an unpopular opinion, opinions are fine, everyone has them. A rather *ahem* ill advised opinion? Well, yes. Clearly.

Weakness creates a vacuum, the moolahs are lining up to try and fill that void. Gonna be a great 18 or so months with the dumbest member of the Senate in charge, then things will only deteriorate from there. 02-13-banana
01-04-2021 05:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.