Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

TCU... what a joke
Bookmark and Share
MUHERD Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I'm really not sure what is up with TCU or their fans? I thought TCU was a Christian University...all they do is bad mouth other teams and talk trash. At TCU I'm guess the C, in TCU really doesn't represent the university as a whole...I guess Texas U was already taken.

:angel:
01-04-2004 10:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OldCoog Offline
1st String

I Root For: Houston

CrappiesCrappies

They will be the first to tell you TCU is only a "Christian" school by name.
01-04-2004 11:12 AM
Wobblefrog Offline
1st String

I Root For: TCU - UTA
CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

MUHERD Wrote:I'm really not sure what is up with TCU or their fans?  I thought TCU was a Christian University...all they do is bad mouth other teams and talk trash.  At TCU I'm guess the C, in TCU really doesn't represent the university as a whole...I guess Texas U was already taken.

Ah, the baiting returns! MUHERD enjoys stirring it up almost as much as I do. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haven't you heard? The "C" is for Chickens!

01-04-2004 01:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

I thought "C" was for cookie. (It's good enough for me!)
01-04-2004 01:05 PM
Advertisement

Ironhide Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
Crappies

[quote="lauramac"]I thought "C" was for cookie.
01-04-2004 01:15 PM
ToddlerToad Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

"C' is for "Can't you see how good we are?"
I mean, come on. We we're a BCS bowl contender until that mean ole' Southern Miss took us out back to the woodshed and spanked our bottems red. :crying:
And then, those GMAC Bowl officials had the nerve to ask us to their bowl game. Geesh! They didn't realize who we are and what we can do on the football field. Well, we got even with them! :D
Also, it was quite obvious we let Boise State win in the Ft. Worth Bowl. Sometimes when your this good you kind of feel sorry for teams that aren't as talented.
01-04-2004 01:48 PM
Wobblefrog Offline
1st String

I Root For: TCU - UTA
CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

ToddlerToad Wrote:"C' is for "Can't you see how good we are?"
I mean, come on. We we're a BCS bowl contender until that mean ole' Southern Miss took us out back to the woodshed and spanked our bottems red. :crying:
And then, those GMAC Bowl officials had the nerve to ask us to their bowl game. Geesh! They didn't realize who we are and what we can do on the football field. Well, we got even with them! :D
Also, it was quite obvious we let Boise State win in the Ft. Worth Bowl. Sometimes when your this good you kind of feel sorry for teams that aren't as talented.
How true!

01-04-2004 04:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.