Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

General McInerney Confirms Treason
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
General McInerney Confirms Treason
“The Kraken” is the Military’s nickname for the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion in Fort Huachuca, Arizona.

We have all been wondering what was the meaning of this term, what was the meaning of the rumor that a server was seized in a CIA facility in Frankfurt, was the rumor that people were killed or hurt in the raid true, why is it important that Sidney Powell is trained in procedures of Military Tribunals?

WVW-TV broadcast an exclusive interview with General Mike Flynn, General McInerney and Mary Fanning on November 28th which sheds light on all of these questions. It is a must-listen for anybody who believes in the Constitution, the Republic and finding out the truth about this election.

What we are finding out is that we are facing treason in the homeland and clear interference by foreign actors – aka by the CCP, and others. The dam of closely-held secrets is breaking. The conspiring actors have been trying to hold the dam but the cracks are appearing.

The Constitution did not contemplate cyber-warfare by the CIA on America, a collaboration by media and social media in treason, treason by a major party, and unlimited cyber warfare by foreign actors, all at the same time! We are facing a Constitutional “safe harbor” deadline of December 14th, but for treason, the President and the Military will not, cannot, stand by and watch this election be stolen. The President swore an oath to protect the American people and the Constitution from all enemies Foreign and Domestic, not to give up because of an artificial deadline. Treason is a matter for a military tribunal. Sidney Powell is trained in the procedures of military tribunals. These charges will be brought to the Supreme Court of the United States, but beyond that, it can be a matter for a military tribunal.

General McInerney also disclosed that his phone has been hacked by the treasonous forces trying to subvert the democratic process in America. His warning to Joe Biden and all the forces arrayed with him was to surrender, the American people will not rest until they are brought to justice for treason.

American Thinker also published an important article (“The smartest man in the room has joined Sidney Powell’s team, Andrea Widburg) on November 28th. Widburg states that Sidney Powell in her Georgia lawsuit included the declaration of Dr Navid Keshawarz-Nia. He is a witness stating that the election was turned in favor of Joe Biden through computer fraud.

Rest of the Story : https://gnews.org/602627/
11-29-2020 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

RE: General McInerney Confirms Treason
REPORT: Lt Gen McInerney Reports US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed, Servers Secured
11-29-2020 07:17 PM
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

Lt General Thomas McInerney and Lt General Michael Flynn gave interviews to WVW Broadcasting Network today. It was Flynn’s first interview since his pardon.In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports. Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald…
11-29-2020 07:21 PM
U_of_Elvis Offline
All American

I Root For:
Smells like three shovels of BS.
11-29-2020 08:08 PM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
It's so hard to tell what's true & what's not w/ an MSM that's an extension of the Democrat Party
11-29-2020 09:08 PM
Halfcourt Offline
Rec League All-Star

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(11-29-2020 08:08 PM)U_of_Elvis Wrote:  Smells like three shovels of BS.

Like all the Russia collusion, Stormy Daniels, tax fraud conspiracies of the past 4yrs.
11-29-2020 09:31 PM
Advertisement

Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

Can you explain what's that smell you speak of ? 07-coffee3
11-29-2020 09:33 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard

You know what? We all hope it is. If not, America has crossed a threshold none of us wanted to see. If this is true, as wild as it sounds, executions are around the corner.
11-29-2020 09:53 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
(11-29-2020 09:31 PM)Halfcourt Wrote:  

Like all the Russia collusion, Stormy Daniels, tax fraud conspiracies of the past 4yrs.

Trump's own words on tape told his lawyer that Stormy Daniels need to be paid to keep her quiet. That was not made up. That there along Trump could be in trouble for campaign financial fraud. It was like the same issue with John Edwards trying to keep woman quiet for an extra-maritial affair.
11-29-2020 09:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

(11-29-2020 09:53 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

You know what? We all hope it is. If not, America has crossed a threshold none of us wanted to see. If this is true, as wild as it sounds, executions are around the corner.

This can get pretty Bad if true.
11-29-2020 10:06 PM
Halfcourt Offline
Rec League All-Star

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(11-29-2020 09:59 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  

Trump's own words on tape told his lawyer that Stormy Daniels need to be paid to keep her quiet. That was not made up. That there along Trump could be in trouble for campaign financial fraud. It was like the same issue with John Edwards trying to keep woman quiet for an extra-maritial affair.

This proves my point. You don’t need proof to persuade someone gullible wanting to believe. Just b/c you read it on the internet or CNN, even, doesn’t make it true.
11-29-2020 10:13 PM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(11-29-2020 10:13 PM)Halfcourt Wrote:  

This proves my point. You don’t need proof to persuade someone gullible wanting to believe. Just b/c you read it on the internet or CNN, even, doesn’t make it true.

You are setting a very low bar using that fool as an example.
11-29-2020 10:21 PM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(11-29-2020 10:06 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  
(11-29-2020 09:53 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

This can get pretty Bad if true.

This is all my thought as well. For the good of the country, I hope Biden's win was fair & square
11-29-2020 10:26 PM
U_of_Elvis Offline
All American

I Root For:
(11-29-2020 09:33 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  

McInerney retired in 1996, I’m guessing he isn’t in the loop on US SOCM operations. He went on TV crowing about Obama’s birth certificate, anything ever come of that?

Germany is an allied power, and the army doesn’t get involved in criminal law enforcement outside of the limited scope of their CID. If the US had a warrant to seize servers in Germany they would ask the German federal police to execute it with US observers.

The 305th Military Intelligence Battalion is an AIT training battalion for for photo and all source intelligence for soldiers directly out of basic training. That’s the Kraken?
11-29-2020 10:33 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC

Could you imagine Obama, Biden, Clapper, Comey, Wright, Brennan, etc sitting in the oval office conspiring to frame incoming NSA Flynn? Yep that happened.
11-29-2020 10:36 PM
RobUCF Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF
This seems interesting and I will need to read up on it, lately I’ve been more wrapped up in how extraterrestrials established a communications monolith in the Utah desert and, upon it being discovered, quickly came back and removed it. Maybe the CIA should be spending their time on that instead of protecting servers in Germany?
11-29-2020 10:39 PM
Advertisement

Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-29-2020 10:39 PM)RobUCF Wrote:  This seems interesting and I will need to read up on it, lately I’ve been more wrapped up in how extraterrestrials established a communications monolith in the Utah desert and, upon it being discovered, quickly came back and removed it. Maybe the CIA should be spending their time on that instead of protecting servers in Germany?

The key thing to watch is if they lose control of Romney. If they don't, then they have just relocated it.
11-29-2020 10:43 PM
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

(11-29-2020 10:33 PM)U_of_Elvis Wrote:  
(11-29-2020 09:33 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  

McInerney retired in 1996, I’m guessing he isn’t in the loop on US SOCM operations. He went on TV crowing about Obama’s birth certificate, anything ever come of that?

Germany is an allied power, and the army doesn’t get involved in criminal law enforcement outside of the limited scope of their CID. If the US had a warrant to seize servers in Germany they would ask the German federal police to execute it with US observers.

The 305th Military Intelligence Battalion is an AIT training battalion for for photo and all source intelligence for soldiers directly out of basic training. That’s the Kraken?

I'm going to need a little bit more than a BIO. You know, the people in Germany are talking about this.
11-29-2020 10:53 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
07-coffee3

We are at war.
11-29-2020 10:56 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(11-29-2020 10:13 PM)Halfcourt Wrote:  

It does if you're an idiot like David.
11-29-2020 11:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.