Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dana Perino and the whale
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
Dana Perino and the whale
Dana Perino is one of my favorite people in the media but she let me down big time yesterday on the 5. They showed this amazing clip of a whale swallowing 2 kayakers and then spiting them out.

Juan Williams (a professing Christian) than ask with a confused face was there a Bible story on something like that? (how can a Christian NOT know all about Jonah and the whale?)

But much more shocking and disappointing was little miss ultra conservative Christian from Wyoming then said yes there is a story of Jonah and the whale and she believed in it until she was about 12 years old. The entire set all roared with laughter.

Brothers and friends, how are you going to claim faith that a Man rose from the dead, but you think the story of jonah is a fraud? Can people not see what a stunning contradiction that is? We KNOW people have been swallowed by whales and spit out and lived. We have modern examples of this, but there are ZERO examples of a man rising from the grave 3 days later. How can you believe in the man rising from the dead but not Jonah and the whale?

Do people even realize Jonah was one of the only prophets Jesus actually mentioned by name in the NT, and He mentioned him TWICE. When the pharisees demanded a sign Jesus told them "no sign would be give but the sign of the prophet Jonah"

Jesus also said that "For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth"

I guess some Christians think Jesus was just a superstitious rube and they are enlightened enough to not believe in that nonsense (despite us having modern examples of such) .....but the part about Him rising form the dead .....THAT they believe . 01-wingedeagle

Shame on you Dana Perino, no Christian should EVER scoff and mock the Word of God on national TV like that!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020 10:46 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
11-06-2020 10:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Dana Perino and the whale
Guttfeld and the other jew boy Jessie are the only ones with a clue....

I'm a jew in sheep's clothing....raised in catholicism and converted atheist at the age of 4....lol..

#senseiHumidorEric
11-06-2020 11:06 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(11-06-2020 11:06 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  Guttfeld and the other jew boy Jessie are the only ones with a clue....

I'm a jew in sheep's clothing....raised in catholicism and converted atheist at the age of 4....lol..

#senseiHumidorEric

You dont have to be a Christian to have a basic knowledge of Jonah and the whale. Juan is a dumbarse.
11-06-2020 12:06 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(11-06-2020 12:06 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 11:06 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  Guttfeld and the other jew boy Jessie are the only ones with a clue....

#senseiHumidorEric

You dont have to be a Christian to have a basic knowledge of Jonah and the whale. Juan is a dumbarse.

#tokenMoron

@peterprinciplepersonified
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020 12:10 PM by stinkfist.)
11-06-2020 12:08 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
I tweeted at her this morning telling her how disappointing that was from a professing born again Christian on national TV. That's not the kind of example she should be setting as a Christian with MILLIONS of people watching.

I'm not looking for a response but she is a twitter nerd so she likely will read it.
11-06-2020 12:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.