Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I want Trump to concede if the results indicate Biden won....
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
I’m not sure if anyone else will agree but I want Trump to concede if the vote finishes with Biden winning. Republicans must honor the integrity of our election process.

I would rather Trump walked away then confirm every thing the Left has said about him the last 5 plus years.

By conceding and walking away from the election, Republicans will be able to leave the process with the moral high ground and use it against a Biden administration.

With the majority in the Senate we can block House legislation and ensure continued gridlock the next two years. Any “pen” laws from Biden can be taken to the SCOTUS, with our majority we will likely have them overturned. In addition, we can start proceedings to investigate Biden and his family for their ties to China.

The next two years are going to be interesting.
11-04-2020 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: I want Trump to concede if the results indicate Biden won....
I’m with you. Move on.
11-04-2020 12:59 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
I agree...but with a caviat...go gracefully but only if they are sure there wasn't coordinated fraud.
11-04-2020 12:59 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
I can respect that......but.....

<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I fight it tooth + nail

"caving" is what got us here...

@firewithfire
11-04-2020 01:00 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Before he concedes, he needs to strike some kind of deal that ensures this never happens again. No more late voting and a 3 hour deadline to get all votes counted.
11-04-2020 01:01 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
"By conceding and walking away from the election, Republicans will be able to leave the process with the moral high ground and use it against a Biden administration."

Ha, ha, now that's a load of Demoncrap. When have those Demon spawn ever held the high ground. I would say to you, "let the Demons go first, they need to start somewhere".
11-04-2020 01:01 PM
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(11-04-2020 12:56 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  I’m not sure if anyone else will agree but I want Trump to concede if the vote finishes with Biden winning. Republicans must honor the integrity of our election process.

I would rather Trump walked away then confirm every thing the Left has said about him the last 5 plus years.

By conceding and walking away from the election, Republicans will be able to leave the process with the moral high ground and use it against a Biden administration.

With the majority in the Senate we can block House legislation and ensure continued gridlock the next two years. Any “pen” laws from Biden can be taken to the SCOTUS, with our majority we will likely have them overturned. In addition, we can start proceedings to investigate Biden and his family for their ties to China.

The next two years are going to be interesting.

I agree BUT, I think we're still quite a way from the bolded being done.
11-04-2020 01:02 PM
domer1978 Online
All American

I Root For: Notre Dame/Chaos
Yep, take the L and walk away (get the votes counted of course).

I am hopeful for a GOP Senate and gridlock, which is the way it should be.
11-04-2020 01:09 PM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
Agree!!
11-04-2020 01:10 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
If there are challengable irregularities then you fight those to the end and dont concede until those are explained.

After that you concede

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
11-04-2020 01:13 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Great, now everyone of you is starting to sound like McConnell. Appeasement is what got Hitler into the Reichstag. Appeasement is what got Iran that nuclear deal. Appeasment is what got China all those jobs instead of them staying in the US. Hell, no in the Nth degree, even Bush didn't take it sitting down why should Trump do so. There's a lot of shenanigans and by appeasing all you're doing is telling the Demons that you're soft. If Washington didn't cross the Delaware we would be speaking with an English accent, mate. If Roosevelt didn't fight the Axis we would probably be speaking Japanese and German.

Fight it Trump, at least give those Demons a headache every night they go to bed.
11-04-2020 01:16 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
My feeling is one party must show that our political process is above partisan politics. By doing that Republicans will be setting themselves up as the moderate party as the Democrats move further to the Left. Regardless of what yesterday’s election results show, the majority of Americans are centralists, probably right of center. Republicans can claim that position with this move.

Democrats are expecting a protracted legal battle. That’s why they hired an army of lawyers. Take that away from them. Show the people that the Democrats were willing to drag our election process through the dirt if they lost.

Trump’s legacy is secure. The MOST important thing he did was place what, at least on the surface appear to be, three Constitutional Conservatives on the High Court. Truth is his picks are probably less likely to go rogue like Justice Roberts because Trump isn’t a politician.

Our Nation, regardless of what the Left says, is safer and more secure today then what it was when Obama left office. Donald Trump is to be commended for that.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020 01:19 PM by CardinalJim.)
11-04-2020 01:18 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Republicans were flying high after 2016 but they screwed it up royally by 1) letting the “Russia! Russia! Russia!” narrative get totally out of hand, and 2) not coming up with anything on health care.

1) is probably due to appointing Jeff Sessions AG instead of Barr from the start, and that is water under the bridge. 2) can still be fixed. Make Bismarck universal private health care/insurance your proposal, just like Heritage nudged you in the 1990s, and pay for it with a consumption tax that also balances the budget. Democrats in the house will send you some socialized medicine plan. Rewrite it when it gets to the senate and send it back to them. For once play hardball on something besides pro-life judges.
11-04-2020 01:25 PM
stinkfist Online

(11-04-2020 01:13 PM)maximus Wrote:  If there are challengable irregularities then you fight those to the end and dont concede until those are explained.

After that you concede

it's why laws are written, then broken to satisfy or accommodate the few and obnoxious...where does Rx bendover end?!!!

sig line 1b) vs. 1c)....
11-04-2020 01:26 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Conceding is a part of this experiment we call a constitutional republic.
11-04-2020 01:27 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
(11-04-2020 01:13 PM)maximus Wrote:  If there are challengable irregularities then you fight those to the end and dont concede until those are explained.

After that you concede

I'm with you on this one. Trump was elected because he is a fighter. We've had milquetoast "nice guys" for generations and where did it get us? Loss after loss and not pushing back. There were some really strange things that have occurred last night in ballot dumps that all strangely massively helped Biden, some of them almost statistically impossible.

The problem as always is how do you contest those things after an election?

Taking the high road hasn't advanced our cause over the years - the left keeps advancing. They don't follow the rules - they make new ones in the middle of the game.

Only concede if all challenges have been pursued and you have lost. Remember that the dems have planted the seed and the media amplified it that Trump wouldn't leave office if he lost. He hasn't lost yet. Don't fall for the deception.
11-04-2020 01:29 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(11-04-2020 01:25 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Republicans were flying high after 2016 but they screwed it up royally by 1) letting the “Russia! Russia! Russia!” narrative get totally out of hand, and 2) not coming up with anything on health care.

1) is probably due to appointing Jeff Sessions AG instead of Barr from the start, and that is water under the bridge. 2) can still be fixed. Make Bismarck universal private health care/insurance your proposal, just like Heritage nudged you in the 1990s, and pay for it with a consumption tax that also balances the budget. Democrats in the house will send you some socialized medicine plan. Rewrite it when it gets to the senate and send it back to them. For once play hardball on something besides pro-life judges.

^^^

if I had a time machine, I'd biatch slap the living shite out of 'em all...

#opportunityWasted

Sessions was a monster mistake....we've always agreed on that in principle...
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020 01:31 PM by stinkfist.)
11-04-2020 01:29 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
With the final Wisconsin voter turnout being over 90% once all of the votes are counted is enough to think fraud took place there. The current vote count has an 88% voter turnout with only 95% of votes counted. Turnout in 2016 was 67%. Total registered voters as of Nov.1 = 3,684,726. Total votes cast so far = 3,240,275. No way.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020 01:31 PM by Eagleaidaholic.)
11-04-2020 01:30 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(11-04-2020 12:59 PM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  I agree...but with a caviat...go gracefully but only if they are sure there wasn't coordinated fraud.

This is where I am.

Go peacefully, gracefully and with a BIG schit-eating grin on your face as you pulled off the biggest political improbability in US POTUS history.

And you accomplished a HELL of a lot, changed the direction of the Country for the better and for a generation or more.

After every ballot is counted, shenanigans looked in to, and the final counts are certified.

Then demonstrate to the rest of the world (and the nut jobs in this Country) what a peaceful transition of power looks like.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2020 01:46 PM by JMUDunk.)
11-04-2020 01:31 PM
stinkfist Online

(11-04-2020 01:27 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Conceding is a part of this experiment we call a constitutional republic.

if I bang your arse, will you enjoy it more the next time....lol
11-04-2020 01:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.