Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

TCU fans....please leave....
Bookmark and Share
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Why don't you stick to your own boards, or the MWC board. All you guys do here is bring your arrogant attitudes and "better than you" attitude and ruin posts here.

I hope if the MWC somehow does screw you over, that CUSA will do the same.

I'm sure there are some great Utah fans or po dunk Idaho fans that would love to welcome you....

BTW- You'll have to let us know how TCU does, since nobody will watch the 2 a.m. games you guys will be playing :laugh:
01-25-2004 12:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

hey, a questionably great man once said they're in till they're out. so at least for the next 15 months or so, they're in.

though i think the mwc may get they're goal without even having to admit tcu; they are trying to show that they are the best non-bcs conference by wrecking others and showing that they can cherry-pick any other conference. with tcu lusting after them (Willing to pay a huge exit fee, etc), they can not take them, hence saving travel costs, but have shown that they could have had them if they wanted them and thus are perceived as the better conference.
01-25-2004 12:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply
BlackNGold Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF

dude...don't be one of 'those' posters. I don't think I've seen many (if any at all) posts of CUSA fans faming UCF or TCU. Alot of TCU fans seem like WTF to the move.
01-25-2004 12:38 PM
Top USM Eagle Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Crappies

Personally I don't care what happens to TCU, Football Season is Over. I'm Ready for the Masters, US Open, Brittish Open and the PGA Championship.

After the PGA its back to College Football.

IF you don't like TCU fans Thats your opinion, Cause I don't like the Idea of La Tech In CUSA.
04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers
01-25-2004 12:45 PM
Advertisement

HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Actually

There is still no invite on the table
01-25-2004 12:49 PM
FW_ Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulane

CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

OwlJacket Wrote:hey, a questionably great man once said they're in till they're out. so at least for the next 15 months or so, they're in.
No, they're out :mad:
01-25-2004 01:05 PM
frog92 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Umm, guys. Who will still be playing in CUSA in 2004? TCU. Not UCF. Not Marshall. Those two and SMU seem to be the most pissed off. So we will still be here through next year, just like Louisville, Cincy and USF fans will. Deal with it.

We'll leave soon enough. We actually respect and like most of your schools, and do believe that CUSA is viable. We simply are taking what we believe is a better fit. But not by a huge margin. Time will tell if it was the right decision.

So stop getting your panties in a wad. We have as much or more right to debate / discuss CUSA issues for the next year than UCF or Marshall does.
01-25-2004 03:03 PM
Advertisement

Mustangs35SMU Offline
Pony Up!

I Root For: SMU, Alabama

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

frog92 Wrote:Those two and SMU seem to be the most pissed off.
When did we become pissed off? I personally dont care where TCU plays...
01-25-2004 03:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marshallisqbu Offline
All American

I Root For: Marshall !!!!

Mustangs35SMU Wrote:
frog92 Wrote:Those two and SMU seem to be the most pissed off.
When did we become pissed off? I personally dont care where TCU plays...
Ditto.
01-25-2004 03:08 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

frog92 Wrote:Umm, guys. Who will still be playing in CUSA in 2004? TCU. Not UCF. Not Marshall. Those two and SMU seem to be the most pissed off. So we will still be here through next year, just like Louisville, Cincy and USF fans will. Deal with it.

We'll leave soon enough. We actually respect and like most of your schools, and do believe that CUSA is viable. We simply are taking what we believe is a better fit. But not by a huge margin. Time will tell if it was the right decision.

So stop getting your panties in a wad. We have as much or more right to debate / discuss CUSA issues for the next year than UCF or Marshall does.
WELL THEN STOP BEING A DICK TO CUSA AND ITS FANS. I've heard ALOT on killer frogs how TCU fans can't wait to leave CUSA and how much better TCU is than everyone else. Where is the championship to prove it? Where is the bowl game win to prove it? Where is the basketball team to prove it?

I've seen a lot of arrogance towards CUSA by TCU fans. Thats what I'm talking about. I wish this would all happen next year.
01-25-2004 03:09 PM
Advertisement

Mustangs35SMU Offline
Pony Up!

I mean serouisly I dont remember ever being pissed off about this...if anything I was singing Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Good Bye.

I did want TCU to stay so our rivalary can become what it once was. But whatever TCU made the worse decision in this situation. Its TCU thats all I gotta say
01-25-2004 03:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mustangs35SMU Offline
Pony Up!

The Knight Time Wrote:I've heard ALOT on killer frogs how TCU fans can't wait to leave CUSA and how much better TCU is than everyone else.
Dude come on...its TCU. You serouisly think TCU fans could care a pint of what you have to say? They're in their own world just leave it alone.
01-25-2004 03:12 PM
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Mustangs35SMU Wrote:
The Knight Time Wrote:I've heard ALOT on killer frogs how TCU fans can't wait to leave CUSA and how much better TCU is than everyone else.
Dude come on...its TCU. You serouisly think TCU fans could care a pint of what you have to say? They're in their own world just leave it alone.
Sotta like Miami OH

Miami & TCU belong together

They are both spoild lil brats
01-25-2004 03:15 PM
Advertisement

DFWMINER Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Crappies

Point out anywhere where I have said TCU is better than the schools of CUSA.

If you want a conf championship, we've been here 3 years. We had a co-championship in 2002 with Cincinnati. This year we were 7-1, but lost the conference to USM. So in 3 years, I believe we have been 5-3, 6-2 and 7-1 in CUSA. Before that was a WAC championship in 2000.

Bowl wins? Over USC in '98 (Sun), East Carolina in '99 (Mobile)and Colorado St in '02 (Liberty).

And we will be the pre-season favorite next year in CUSA.

Have a clue before you post.
01-25-2004 03:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

The Knight Time Wrote:WELL THEN STOP BEING A D--K TO CUSA AND ITS FANS. I've heard ALOT on killer frogs how TCU fans can't wait to leave CUSA and how much better TCU is than everyone else. Where is the championship to prove it? Where is the bowl game win to prove it? Where is the basketball team to prove it?

I've seen a lot of arrogance towards CUSA by TCU fans. Thats what I'm talking about. I wish this would all happen next year.

kf is bad; if you really want to see some arrogant wackos, hit the fff sometime.

still, there are a fair number of smart, reasonable tcu fans out there. i see no reason to turn them away just because of some garden variety troll lowlifes. you just need to learn to ignore those types.

okay, i said something almost nice. i have to go 03-puke
01-25-2004 03:44 PM
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.