Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

43 losers prove we have 2 right wing parties
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
43 losers prove we have 2 right wing parties
https://www.thecanary.co/global/world-an...one-thing/

The 43 group, never-Trump losers who are backing Biden are the theme of this article. This beyond left viewpoint argues that it proves we have 2 right wing parties.

And as The Canary has already argued on multiple occasions, Obama’s presidency was one of the most reactionary in US history. One that largely continued and even escalated many of the policies of George W Bush – including, or perhaps even especially, in the realm of foreign policy.

Obama’s sordid record
This record includes:

Launching ten times as many covert drone assassinations as Bush.
Orchestrating ‘regime change’ in Libya and, in the process, turning the country into a medieval throwback.
Playing a hand in the 2009 coup in Honduras as well as aiding successive post-coup governments.
Imposing crippling sanctions on the democratically-elected government of Venezuela.
Keeping open the infamous Guantanamo Bay Detention Center in which people are held indefinitely without charge and frequently subjected to torture.
Increasing troop numbers in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Hillary Clinton played a leading role in some of these policies as Obama’s secretary of state between 2009 and 2013. And it was for this reason that, like Biden now, she was the preferred choice of the traditional Washington foreign policy establishment in the 2016 presidential election. As a matter of fact, she even sought the endorsement of the notorious war criminal Henry Kissinger. As secretary of state and national security advisor under the presidency of Richard Nixon, Kissinger served as the architect of some of the US’s worst foreign atrocities...."
07-16-2020 02:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
RE: 43 losers prove we have 2 right wing parties
I was saying it all along. Obama was Bush 2.0 on steroids. Everything the left was complaining about pre-Obama, Obama not only continued, but ramped up, and all the complaints stopped.
07-16-2020 02:34 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(07-16-2020 02:34 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  I was saying it all along. Obama was Bush 2.0 on steroids. Everything the left was complaining about pre-Obama, Obama not only continued, but ramped up, and all the complaints stopped.

Yes, but you guys still keep getting the lineage wrong. W Bush was just a proxy for H.W. Bush and Clinton carried on H.W.'s policies. So Obama by extension was the 3rd iteration of H.W. Bush's globalist initiatives, and Hillary was to be the 4th. This is why 28 years of this cabal's appointees in Washington have been outing themselves to destroy Trump. After Hillary it was going to be Mitt the Schitt!
07-16-2020 02:41 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
There isnt 2 right wing or 2 left wing parties.

There's a right wing party.

There's a left wing party.

And there's the elites, who are from both the right and the left. The elites have been in power for the past couple of decades, up until Trump showed up, when many of them began to get sh*tcanned out of a job. Even worse, Trump is moving some departments out of DC and into the field, which really pisses off the elites because they dont want leave their elitist suburbs of northern virginia. Which is why you see all the butthurt. They are losing power, and Trump is fundamentally changing how the system works going forward, so it will be very difficult to revert back once he's out of office.

Therefore he is literally hitler to them.

You know why John McCain lied and said you didnt need to fear Obama? Because John McCain had nothing to fear. He would still have a cushy job, with cushy benefits, no matter how badly Obama screwed over the american people.

I remember the black lady who told Obama to his face near reelection time that it was getting more difficult to support him, as her friends didnt want to hear it anymore. She and her husband were afraid they were going to have to go back to eating beans and franks again. But not the elitist like John McCain. The only thing an elitist fears is a non-elitist in power.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020 03:07 PM by UofMstateU.)
07-16-2020 03:04 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-16-2020 02:41 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(07-16-2020 02:34 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  I was saying it all along. Obama was Bush 2.0 on steroids. Everything the left was complaining about pre-Obama, Obama not only continued, but ramped up, and all the complaints stopped.

Yes, but you guys still keep getting the lineage wrong. W Bush was just a proxy for H.W. Bush and Clinton carried on H.W.'s policies. So Obama by extension was the 3rd iteration of H.W. Bush's globalist initiatives, and Hillary was to be the 4th. This is why 28 years of this cabal's appointees in Washington have been outing themselves to destroy Trump. After Hillary it was going to be Mitt the Schitt!

which is easily one of many why #henceDJT + #DJTexperiment was muh last ditch attempt at paying att'n as my daughter approached voting age.....

I'm now fairly certain all is lost by '30....I can only hope I'm wrong....
07-16-2020 03:17 PM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
(07-16-2020 02:41 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

Obama’s military expansion IMO was a concession to the Neo Cons. and Hawks in Congress.
07-16-2020 03:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.