Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Federalist lists woke insanity
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Federalist lists woke insanity
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/12/wel...evolution/

Didn't realize they had vandalized both the WWII memorial and the Lincoln memorial. I guess Lincoln was a racist.

"...Of course in reality, (and sanity), it’s clearly not that black and white, but if recent events show us anything, they expose that this mentality is no longer one of a fringe left-wing movement but a central tenant of our mainstream culture of what it means to make “progress.” America, according to the now only acceptable narrative, is an irredeemably racist society that was built for the sole purpose to oppress. It has never been great. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is as guilty as the slaveholders who lived more than 150 years ago.

For as long as the nation continues to go mad, purging books, movies, statues and history in its own cultural revolution launched by woke elites, The Federalist will be chronicling its destruction, updating this list with each new event in its collapse. The Federalist will also be keeping tally of those fired from lack of allegiance to the new woke overlords found here...."
06-14-2020 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: Federalist lists woke insanity
(06-14-2020 12:54 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/12/wel...evolution/

Didn't realize they had vandalized both the WWII memorial and the Lincoln memorial. I guess Lincoln was a racist.

"...Of course in reality, (and sanity), it’s clearly not that black and white, but if recent events show us anything, they expose that this mentality is no longer one of a fringe left-wing movement but a central tenant of our mainstream culture of what it means to make “progress.” America, according to the now only acceptable narrative, is an irredeemably racist society that was built for the sole purpose to oppress. It has never been great. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is as guilty as the slaveholders who lived more than 150 years ago.

For as long as the nation continues to go mad, purging books, movies, statues and history in its own cultural revolution launched by woke elites, The Federalist will be chronicling its destruction, updating this list with each new event in its collapse. The Federalist will also be keeping tally of those fired from lack of allegiance to the new woke overlords found here...."

For those living in the bubble of their careers the last thirty years this seems new. I on the other hand was working with the underprivileged, after studying Far Eastern Politics, and having been tutored in anti-Communism by some who had lived the front lines of the Red activity inside the U.S. before, during and after WWII. I watched the Far Eastern version of Communism segway Civil Rights, weave its way into education in order to bring about this insanity for the last 30 years. Initially when I would state where we were headed I met with disbelief and some derision by the entrenched in their own safe bubbles of society denying anything of the ilk could possibly be happening. I fought it with my children's education and most parents were too lazy to read the text books and talk to their kids about it, I saw Marxist organizing groups using our churches to accomplish their ends and receiving millions from mainline denominations to work their agenda behind the rouse of Social Justice up to and including abetting narcotics trafficking for communist regimes such as Cuba. Still nobody wanted to get involved. Life was too good and they had been in their family churches for generations and no such thing could be happening. I warned mainline denominational leaders of the coming schism over sexuality and they scoffed. Hell I even warned the sports board about the corporate takeover of college sports 8 years ago and of the coming drawback in higher education 5 years ago and nobody believed those either.

Middle Class America has been so busy working to send their kids to college and trading up in housing subdivisions that they simply didn't take the time to see what was going on around them. Well Boom! It's here. It's ugly. And you're damned right it threatens everything you have and the future of your children. And even when it is breaking around you like a rogue wave you are paralyzed and bewildered about what to do. You contract you congressman and demand they act. You contract your mayor and demand the same, and then call your Chief of Police and give them your support. You form neighborhood watch groups that devise defense and action plans. And you start calling blacks criminals when they violate the law because that is what they are as defined by their actions. Justice is blind. Justice that makes exceptions for race enables lawlessness. Who gives a damn if their ancestors of 160 years ago were oppressed? The only germane issue is are they law abiding decent people and if they are you protect them. If they aren't you arrest them.

The cop incidents are just waited for justifications for the anarchists and Marxists to push violence for the overthrow of order and law. But it's been building and being laid brick by brick for 30 plus years while you denied, ignored, and demeaned the very people who were positioned to see it and give the warning. Now it's going to cost you money, security, and sacrifice to correct the course. Just realize that it is not racist to punish criminals. All races have them and all races need to curtail them. It is, and has been, exceedingly racist to let decent African Americans wanting to live free of the chaos remain unprotected in communities where police have given up. That was, and should never have been, the accepted practice. But to let educators teach this Marxist rhetoric to our children, well that's your damn fault! Straighten your kids out while they'll still listen to you.

This is only unfixable if you let it be. Hell is the absence of reason, and Hell has come to America. The longer you do nothing the worse it gets. The more you cave in the worse it gets and the more you lose. It's put up or shut up time!
06-14-2020 02:19 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(06-14-2020 02:19 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(06-14-2020 12:54 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/12/wel...evolution/

For those living in the bubble of their careers the last thirty years this seems new. I on the other hand was working with the underprivileged, after studying Far Eastern Politics, and having been tutored in anti-Communism by some who had lived the front lines of the Red activity inside the U.S. before, during and after WWII. I watched the Far Eastern version of Communism segway Civil Rights, weave its way into education in order to bring about this insanity for the last 30 years. Initially when I would state where we were headed I met with disbelief and some derision by the entrenched in their own safe bubbles of society denying anything of the ilk could possibly be happening. I fought it with my children's education and most parents were too lazy to read the text books and talk to their kids about it, I saw Marxist organizing groups using our churches to accomplish their ends and receiving millions from mainline denominations to work their agenda behind the rouse of Social Justice up to and including abetting narcotics trafficking for communist regimes such as Cuba. Still nobody wanted to get involved. Life was too good and they had been in their family churches for generations and no such thing could be happening. I warned mainline denominational leaders of the coming schism over sexuality and they scoffed. Hell I even warned the sports board about the corporate takeover of college sports 8 years ago and of the coming drawback in higher education 5 years ago and nobody believed those either.

Middle Class America has been so busy working to send their kids to college and trading up in housing subdivisions that they simply didn't take the time to see what was going on around them. Well Boom! It's here. It's ugly. And you're damned right it threatens everything you have and the future of your children. And even when it is breaking around you like a rogue wave you are paralyzed and bewildered about what to do. You contract you congressman and demand they act. You contract your mayor and demand the same, and then call your Chief of Police and give them your support. You form neighborhood watch groups that devise defense and action plans. And you start calling blacks criminals when they violate the law because that is what they are as defined by their actions. Justice is blind. Justice that makes exceptions for race enables lawlessness. Who gives a damn if their ancestors of 160 years ago were oppressed? The only germane issue is are they law abiding decent people and if they are you protect them. If they aren't you arrest them.

The cop incidents are just waited for justifications for the anarchists and Marxists to push violence for the overthrow of order and law. But it's been building and being laid brick by brick for 30 plus years while you denied, ignored, and demeaned the very people who were positioned to see it and give the warning. Now it's going to cost you money, security, and sacrifice to correct the course. Just realize that it is not racist to punish criminals. All races have them and all races need to curtail them. It is, and has been, exceedingly racist to let decent African Americans wanting to live free of the chaos remain unprotected in communities where police have given up. That was, and should never have been, the accepted practice. But to let educators teach this Marxist rhetoric to our children, well that's your damn fault! Straighten your kids out while they'll still listen to you.

This is only unfixable if you let it be. Hell is the absence of reason, and Hell has come to America. The longer you do nothing the worse it gets. The more you cave in the worse it gets and the more you lose. It's put up or shut up time!

Seems to be a surplus of young white women among the anarchists. 3 white women were arrested for throwing molotov cocktails at the police. 1 was on tape setting fire to the Wendy's in Atlanta. Lots of them were blocking the freeway in Atlanta.
06-14-2020 06:37 PM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
(06-14-2020 06:37 PM)bullet Wrote:  

Seems to be a surplus of young white women among the anarchists. 3 white women were arrested for throwing molotov cocktails at the police. 1 was on tape setting fire to the Wendy's in Atlanta. Lots of them were blocking the freeway in Atlanta.

That is what I can’t get and what is the major difference between now and Rodney King; why are so many white people involved in this disorder? Moreover these aren’t low income white for whom modern America has left behind, but are all spent some time on a college campus.
06-14-2020 06:57 PM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(06-14-2020 06:57 PM)vandiver49 Wrote:  

That is what I can’t get and what is the major difference between now and Rodney King; why are so many white people involved in this disorder? Moreover these aren’t low income white for whom modern America has left behind, but are all spent some time on a college campus.

And many had the propaganda from college reinforced by far left leaning clergy in their churches who were also pushing the LGBTQ agenda and selling liberation theology in place of the Gospel. This is why some of them are now losing 25% of the collection revenue that they had just 5 or 6 years ago. The congregations are late to the game, but waking up.
06-14-2020 07:45 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(06-14-2020 07:45 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

And many had the propaganda from college reinforced by far left leaning clergy in their churches who were also pushing the LGBTQ agenda and selling liberation theology in place of the Gospel. This is why some of them are now losing 25% of the collection revenue that they had just 5 or 6 years ago. The congregations are late to the game, but waking up.

The clergy thinks they are losing membership because they aren't pro LGBTQ enough. They miss the point that evangelical churches that preach the Bible are still growing somewhat while all other religious groups are bleeding membership.
06-14-2020 08:05 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(06-14-2020 08:05 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(06-14-2020 07:45 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(06-14-2020 02:19 PM)JRsec Wrote:  For those living in the bubble of their careers the last thirty years this seems new. I on the other hand was working with the underprivileged, after studying Far Eastern Politics, and having been tutored in anti-Communism by some who had lived the front lines of the Red activity inside the U.S. before, during and after WWII. I watched the Far Eastern version of Communism segway Civil Rights, weave its way into education in order to bring about this insanity for the last 30 years. Initially when I would state where we were headed I met with disbelief and some derision by the entrenched in their own safe bubbles of society denying anything of the ilk could possibly be happening. I fought it with my children's education and most parents were too lazy to read the text books and talk to their kids about it, I saw Marxist organizing groups using our churches to accomplish their ends and receiving millions from mainline denominations to work their agenda behind the rouse of Social Justice up to and including abetting narcotics trafficking for communist regimes such as Cuba. Still nobody wanted to get involved. Life was too good and they had been in their family churches for generations and no such thing could be happening. I warned mainline denominational leaders of the coming schism over sexuality and they scoffed. Hell I even warned the sports board about the corporate takeover of college sports 8 years ago and of the coming drawback in higher education 5 years ago and nobody believed those either.

The clergy thinks they are losing membership because they aren't pro LGBTQ enough. They miss the point that evangelical churches that preach the Bible are still growing somewhat while all other religious groups are bleeding membership.

The fruit that is promised for remaining a Gospel centered worship facility is fruit of the Spirit. IN that regard it is very much like education. Train people to be moral and just and they will be good and usually productive citizens. In the church bring people to redemption through the Grace of Christ and they usually repeat the process with others and they will do it out of gratitude and not obligation. Therein resides the grace missing from our world.
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2020 08:09 PM by JRsec.)
06-14-2020 08:09 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(06-14-2020 08:05 PM)bullet Wrote:  The clergy thinks they are losing membership because they aren't pro LGBTQ enough. They miss the point that evangelical churches that preach the Bible are still growing somewhat while all other religious groups are bleeding membership.

I am, or have been, a cradle Episcopalian. Over the past 70 years I have seen my church steadily moving toward becoming more "inclusive" and at the same time steadily "including" fewer and fewer people, like maybe half as large today as it was in 1950.

When the CV-19 restrictions are eased, I am probably going to move to an Anglican church. The Anglican Church in North America (ACNA) is a growing group of those who haven't left the Episcopal church so much as they feel the the Episcopal church has left them. The straw that broke the camel's back for me was not ordination of women (if women are not supposed to proclaim the gospel, why were the first three people to do it named Mary, Mary, and Salome?) or even over the inclusion of LGBTQs (our church youth group had an out gay boy for VP in the 1960s in Alabama). What has done it for me is the inclusionist, liberation theology that is now being used to justify those and further moves. I am sorry, but I just can't accept that.
06-14-2020 09:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.