Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Police Harass Woman In Her Home For Letting Her Daughter Play At Neighbor’s Home
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Police Harass Woman In Her Home For Letting Her Daughter Play At Neighbor’s Home
Boy, the condescension and the brown shirt behavior here is nutty.

Let criminals and sex offenders go because they might get the virus but stop a child from playing next door that's f***** up.

"That will be documented, too, that you're uncooperative." They have her address, they have her first name. What is their problem? Dear God, this all needs to come to an end, this is ridiculous.

[Image: EWyrz2nXgAIXhPJ?format=jpg&name=small]
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2020 12:08 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
04-30-2020 12:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ODUCoach Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
RE: Police Harass Woman In Her Home For Letting Her Daughter Play At Neighbor’s Home
I can't believe she's treating our heroes on the front line like that.

/sarcasm
04-30-2020 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
RE: Police Harass Woman In Her Home For Letting Her Daughter Play At Neighbor’s Home
Saw it yesterday. We as a country need to be careful......early stages of our own brown shirt movement by, it seems, a government that has forgotten it is supposed to serve the people - not the other way around.......and we all know how the lefties are out to disarm the public as well.
04-30-2020 12:30 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(04-30-2020 12:30 PM)Crebman Wrote:  Saw it yesterday. We as a country need to be careful......early stages of our own brown shirt movement by, it seems, a government that has forgotten it is supposed to serve the people - not the other way around.......and we all know how the lefties are out to disarm the public as well.

It started with the last election. Shutting down Trump rallies, firing and harrassing Trump supporters, calling "Trump 2016" hate speech, let alone the FBI and DOJ actions.
04-30-2020 12:36 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-30-2020 12:30 PM)Crebman Wrote:  Saw it yesterday. We as a country need to be careful......early stages of our own brown shirt movement by, it seems, a government that has forgotten it is supposed to serve the people - not the other way around.......and we all know how the lefties are out to disarm the public as well.

@takingadvantagesinceWWII

OR

IT WAS ALWAYS A LIE

OR

#anotherControlMechanism

pick your poison, pal.....
04-30-2020 12:38 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(04-30-2020 12:38 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

OR

IT WAS ALWAYS A LIE

OR

#anotherControlMechanism

Yep. Unfortunately, I think the only way we may be able to get it back is with armed insurrection. Far, far too many in that bloated bureaucracy that believe it’s we that are supposed to serve them.........
04-30-2020 12:43 PM
Advertisement

UofMTigerTim Offline
1st String

I Root For:
This happened in Wisconsin. I wonder what would happen if they tried this is Tennessee?
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2020 01:18 PM by UofMTigerTim.)
04-30-2020 01:18 PM
stinkfist Offline

(04-30-2020 12:43 PM)Crebman Wrote:  
(04-30-2020 12:38 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

OR

IT WAS ALWAYS A LIE

OR

#anotherControlMechanism

Yep. Unfortunately, I think the only way we may be able to get it back is with armed insurrection. Far, far too many in that bloated bureaucracy that believe it’s we that are supposed to serve them.........

and we're locked and loaded in the south....

the dipshites woke the wrong mothertruckers....
04-30-2020 01:21 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Freedom is taken, not given.
04-30-2020 01:50 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(04-30-2020 01:50 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Freedom is taken, not given.

Yep.......but how many sheeple are willing to give it up for a temporary bit of security? And once given up - very hard to get back.
04-30-2020 01:59 PM
stinkfist Offline

(04-30-2020 01:59 PM)Crebman Wrote:  

Yep.......but how many sheeple are willing to give it up for a temporary bit of security? And once given up - very hard to get back.

they get gunned down right out of the gate....

ya don't want to open this version of pandora....

I don't live it, but I know how the Id can play with the egos...that's a dangerous fk'n game you don't want to play....
04-30-2020 02:05 PM
Advertisement

Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(04-30-2020 02:05 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

I don't live it, but I know how the Id can play with the egos...that's a dangerous fk'n game you don't want to play....

Oh, I agree........and honestly I can’t see our military allowing themselves to be used by the government against the people..........but who knows.
04-30-2020 02:14 PM
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
(04-30-2020 01:18 PM)UofMTigerTim Wrote:  This happened in Wisconsin. I wonder what would happen if they tried this is Tennessee?

I think it would be something like " Get the F*** off my property.

04-cheers04-cheers
04-30-2020 02:52 PM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
In these situations, I'm always disappointed that law enforcement doesn't understand the limits of their authority.
04-30-2020 03:04 PM
GeminiCoog Offline
You'll Never Walk Alone

I Root For: Houston, Notre Dame
(04-30-2020 02:52 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  
(04-30-2020 01:18 PM)UofMTigerTim Wrote:  This happened in Wisconsin. I wonder what would happen if they tried this is Tennessee?

I think it would be something like " Get the F*** off my property.

04-cheers04-cheers

That's how it'd be down here in Texas as well. Well, at least on my property, anyway.
04-30-2020 03:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline

(04-30-2020 02:14 PM)Crebman Wrote:  
(04-30-2020 02:05 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

Oh, I agree........and honestly I can’t see our military allowing themselves to be used by the government against the people..........but who knows.

yeah, I knew you did....I was simply piling on your point in stink-a-lese...sometimes I use pronouns in general and forget to include the disclaimer... 03-wink 04-cheers
04-30-2020 07:31 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Ridiculous.
04-30-2020 09:04 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I would have said "when you got that badge did they make you take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America?"

When they said yes I would have told them that they needed to reflect on their actions instead of questioning mine.
04-30-2020 09:48 PM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
(04-30-2020 09:48 PM)banker Wrote:  I would have said "when you got that badge did they make you take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America?"

When they said yes I would have told them that they needed to reflect on their actions instead of questioning mine.

These don't seem like to cops who would take that into consideration. They are more the itchy trigger finger types.
05-01-2020 02:57 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville

Honestly anywhere in the South....
They would find out real quick what those AR15’s are for.

The MSM did use video of a bunch of good ol’ boys here in Kentucky blowing up old cars as middle eastern war footage so they know what kind of firepower we have.

If our freedoms are ever threatened we’ll be ready to defend them.
05-01-2020 04:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.