Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"Whistleblower" been trying to get rid of the President for over 2 years
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
"Whistleblower" been trying to get rid of the President for over 2 years
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/...21701.html

"...Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella – the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous “whistleblower" who touched off Trump's impeachment – was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues.

Sean Misko: He spoke with Ciaramella about the need to "take out," or remove, President Trump. Later he went to work for Rep. Adam Schiff's committee.
Center for a New American Security
Sources told RealClearInvestigations the staffer with whom Ciaramella was speaking was Sean Misko. Both were Obama administration holdovers working in the Trump White House on foreign policy and national security issues. And both expressed anger over Trump’s new “America First” foreign policy, a sea change from President Obama’s approach to international affairs.

“Just days after he was sworn in they were already talking about trying to get rid of him,” said a White House colleague who overheard their conversation.

“They weren’t just bent on subverting his agenda,” the former official added. “They were plotting to actually have him removed from office....”"
01-22-2020 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: "Whistleblower" been trying to get rid of the President for over 2 years
The IG needs to hang by the neck for this.
01-22-2020 11:15 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
note: Atkinson was in the IG office and helped Ciarmella with his gossip despite red flags from lawyers involved.

"...Republicans point out that Atkinson was the top national security lawyer in the Obama Justice Department when it was investigating Trump campaign aides and Trump himself in 2016 and 2017. He worked closely with Laufman, the department’s former counterintelligence section chief who’s now aligned with the whistleblower’s attorneys. Also, Atkinson served as senior counsel to Mary McCord, the senior Justice official appointed by Obama who helped oversee the FBI’s Russia “collusion” probe, and who personally pressured the White House to fire then National Security Adviser Flynn. She and Atkinson worked together on the Russia case. Closing the circle tighter, McCord was Laufman’s boss at Justice.

As it happens, all three are now involved in the whistleblower case or the impeachment process...."
01-22-2020 11:19 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
The people that have attempted to illegally overthrow this President need to burn in hell.
01-22-2020 11:26 AM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(01-22-2020 11:26 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  The people that have attempted to illegally overthrow this President need to burn in hell.

After serving a life sentence in a general population prison.
01-22-2020 11:50 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Prog filth
01-22-2020 12:27 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
Liberals here think this is GREAT!
01-22-2020 12:35 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Remember, the deep state is a conspiracy theory.
01-22-2020 12:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.