Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Don Lemon Spends Two Minutes Freaking Out Over a Meme
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Don Lemon Spends Two Minutes Freaking Out Over a Meme
Quote:CNN anchor Don Lemon went on a tirade Tuesday night about a meme released by the Trump campaign, calling it "literally crazy."

"What are we—in junior high school? Like, what the hell? What is this?" Lemon said. "I cannot believe that I'm even having to report this on the news. This is crazy. This is literally crazy. Are you people insane?"

Lemon then sarcastically urged the Trump campaign and Republicans to continue trolling the Democrats on Twitter before warning that history will vindicate the impeachment proceedings.

"Go ahead. Troll the Democrats on Twitter. Do this stupid, silly you-know-what," Lemon said. "Play this stupid, juvenile meme game. History won't record this meme stupid crap, but history will record this: the seriousness of what is happening."

"Today is the day that the House of Representatives in the United States of America introduced articles of impeachment against President Donald J. Trump, the president of the United States of America, for committing high crimes and misdemeanors," Lemon continued.

The meme that caused Lemon's meltdown is a video showing Trump's face on the body of the Marvel supervillain Thanos in the film Avengers: Endgame. In the clip, after Thanos says "I am inevitable" and snaps his fingers, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), Rep. Jerry Nadler (D., N.Y), and other Democratic leaders announce articles of impeachment and are vaporized.

Link

Really Don, wasn't it YOU a few nights ago acting like a "juvenile" while attempting to impersonate/make fun of Doug Collins? Such a petty little shadow of a man. His last name says it all.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 03:46 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
12-11-2019 03:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Don Lemon Spends Two Minutes Freaking Out Over a Meme
Its cause they can't meme.
12-11-2019 03:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-11-2019 03:44 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:CNN anchor Don Lemon went on a tirade Tuesday night about a meme released by the Trump campaign, calling it "literally crazy."

"What are we—in junior high school? Like, what the hell? What is this?" Lemon said. "I cannot believe that I'm even having to report this on the news. This is crazy. This is literally crazy. Are you people insane?"

Lemon then sarcastically urged the Trump campaign and Republicans to continue trolling the Democrats on Twitter before warning that history will vindicate the impeachment proceedings.

"Go ahead. Troll the Democrats on Twitter. Do this stupid, silly you-know-what," Lemon said. "Play this stupid, juvenile meme game. History won't record this meme stupid crap, but history will record this: the seriousness of what is happening."

"Today is the day that the House of Representatives in the United States of America introduced articles of impeachment against President Donald J. Trump, the president of the United States of America, for committing high crimes and misdemeanors," Lemon continued.

The meme that caused Lemon's meltdown is a video showing Trump's face on the body of the Marvel supervillain Thanos in the film Avengers: Endgame. In the clip, after Thanos says "I am inevitable" and snaps his fingers, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), Rep. Jerry Nadler (D., N.Y), and other Democratic leaders announce articles of impeachment and are vaporized.

Link

Really Don, wasn't it YOU a few nights ago acting like a "juvenile" while attempting to impersonate/make fun of Doug Collins? Such a petty little shadow of a man. His last name says it all.
Welcome to 2020 Lil Donnie Lemons.
12-11-2019 03:56 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
Wait til the meme comes out after impeachment fails.. It'll be him on Thanos' body in Infinity War telling them they should've went for the head.
12-11-2019 03:58 PM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Don Lemon is a meme.
12-12-2019 08:04 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Now is this the same Don Lemon that Tucker played some old clips of last night saying "the FISA warrant was legit and those are the facts"? That Don Lemon? 03-lmfao
12-12-2019 08:34 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(12-12-2019 08:34 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Now is this the same Don Lemon that Tucker played some old clips of last night saying "the FISA warrant was legit and those are the facts"? That Don Lemon? 03-lmfao

Same one that seriously thought the downed Malaysian airliner went in a black hole. Lol

Truly a moron
12-12-2019 10:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.