Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Violent Left: Moonbat Teacher Assaults Student Over Her ‘Women For Trump’ Pin…
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Violent Left: Moonbat Teacher Assaults Student Over Her ‘Women For Trump’ Pin…
Quote:MASON, MI. (WILX) -- A Mason High School student turned to the police alleging a teacher assaulted her during school hours because she supports President Donald Trump.

Sadie Earegood told NEWS 10 that the teacher involved was Paul Kato.

Paul Kato is the media technology teacher at the high school. Students say that he has not been in school since the incident on Dec. 5, but Mason Schools has not confirmed that.

Earegood claims she was assaulted by Kato when he ripped her "Women For Trump" pin from her shirt.

Earegood is 16 and a junior at the school. She said Kato, started off by saying he didn't like the pin she was wearing.

"I was just really shocked that a teacher would especially do that," she said. "He's talking about the 'Women for Trump' pin and I said, 'that's fine you don't have to like it, we can have our opinions.'"

Earegood described a struggle between herself and the teacher where he tried to take the pin off her.

"He grabbed it and I pulled, I tried to push his hand away and he grabbed my shoulder," she said. "(He) just kind of put his hand there, and then he started pulling more and more and I just started backing up."

She said the teacher then put the pin upside down on his shirt and stated that it belonged that way.

Mason Superintendent Ronald Drzewicki wouldn't talk to us on camera, but he released a statement that read, "Once we have a complete understanding of the situation, we will take appropriate action."

The Earegoods filed a police report.

“I made a criminal assault and larceny report against the teacher," said Capi Earegood, Sadie's mother. "He had no right to put his hands on my child over a pin or anything else. The first amendment gives everyone the right to express their freedom of speech. No one should get that upset about someone wearing a political pin.”

Mason Police Chief Don Hanson confirmed his department is looking into a report of an alleged assault on Dec. 5.

The Mason School District has not confirmed with us that the allegations against Kato are true.

The dress code for Mason High School does not state anything about political paraphernalia not being allowed.

NEWS 10 found this: Clothing that displays alcohol, drugs, tobacco, gang association, weapons, sexual or suggestive references, profanity, violence, intimidation or organizations promoting any of these are not appropriate.

It also states that: the School recognizes the right of students to express themselves. With the right of expression comes the responsibility to do it appropriately. Students may distribute or display, at appropriate times, non-sponsored, non-commercial written material and petitions; buttons, badges, or other insignia; clothing, insignia, and banners; and audio and video materials. All items must meet the following school guidelines: A. A material cannot be displayed if it: 1. is obscene to minors, libelous, indecent and pervasively or vulgar, 2. advertises any product or service not permitted to minors by law, 3. intends to be insulting or harassing, 4. intends to incite fighting or presents a likelihood of disrupting school or a school event. 5. Presents a clear and present likelihood that, either because of its content or manner of distribution or display, it causes or is likely to cause a material and substantial disruption of school or school activities, a violation of school regulations, or the commission of an unlawful act. 17 B. Materials may not be displayed or distributed during class periods, or during passing times between classes. Permission may be granted for display or distribution during lunch periods and after school in designated locations, as long as exits are not blocked and there is proper access and egress to the building. In order to insure whether or not materials they wish to display meet school guidelines, students must present them to the principal twenty-four (24) hours prior to display.

Earegood said that she won't be silenced and just wants people to know that she will continue to show her political views.

"I just want him to know that it's not okay to do that. I want this to be a learning experience for other teachers, and I'm not going to stop wearing my political stuff."

Paul Kato is originally from Nigeria. He worked to establish a residential soccer school in Nigeria for 10 years, and the school officially opened in 2018.

It's called the Kato International Training Academy (KITA) and it opened with 24 students.

Kato has also coached the high school soccer team in Mason.

As of 4:30 p.m. on Dec. 10, Kato was still listed as a teacher on the Mason Public Schools website.

Link

If this is true, and I don't know of any pro-Trump hoaxes, the teacher should become an example.

We need to stop this violence from the left, before things get out of hand.
12-10-2019 05:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
RE: Violent Left: Moonbat Teacher Assaults Student Over Her ‘Women For Trump’ Pin…
Curious as to the positions of the folks on this board to wearing political apparel to school. I personally don't think it's appropriate to wear propaganda of any political party to school.

That being said there is of course no excuse for anybody to ever lay hand on another person for their political or religious beliefs, let alone a teacher putting his hands on a student.
12-10-2019 05:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Violent Left: Moonbat Teacher Assaults Student Over Her ‘Women For Trump’ Pin…
[Image: source.gif]
12-10-2019 05:32 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(12-10-2019 05:12 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:MASON, MI. (WILX) -- A Mason High School student turned to the police alleging a teacher assaulted her during school hours because she supports President Donald Trump.

Paul Kato is the media technology teacher at the high school. Students say that he has not been in school since the incident on Dec. 5, but Mason Schools has not confirmed that.

Earegood claims she was assaulted by Kato when he ripped her "Women For Trump" pin from her shirt.

Earegood is 16 and a junior at the school. She said Kato, started off by saying he didn't like the pin she was wearing.

"I was just really shocked that a teacher would especially do that," she said. "He's talking about the 'Women for Trump' pin and I said, 'that's fine you don't have to like it, we can have our opinions.'"

Earegood described a struggle between herself and the teacher where he tried to take the pin off her.

"He grabbed it and I pulled, I tried to push his hand away and he grabbed my shoulder," she said. "(He) just kind of put his hand there, and then he started pulling more and more and I just started backing up."

She said the teacher then put the pin upside down on his shirt and stated that it belonged that way.

Mason Superintendent Ronald Drzewicki wouldn't talk to us on camera, but he released a statement that read, "Once we have a complete understanding of the situation, we will take appropriate action."

“I made a criminal assault and larceny report against the teacher," said Capi Earegood, Sadie's mother. "He had no right to put his hands on my child over a pin or anything else. The first amendment gives everyone the right to express their freedom of speech. No one should get that upset about someone wearing a political pin.”

Mason Police Chief Don Hanson confirmed his department is looking into a report of an alleged assault on Dec. 5.

The Mason School District has not confirmed with us that the allegations against Kato are true.

The dress code for Mason High School does not state anything about political paraphernalia not being allowed.

NEWS 10 found this: Clothing that displays alcohol, drugs, tobacco, gang association, weapons, sexual or suggestive references, profanity, violence, intimidation or organizations promoting any of these are not appropriate.

It also states that: the School recognizes the right of students to express themselves. With the right of expression comes the responsibility to do it appropriately. Students may distribute or display, at appropriate times, non-sponsored, non-commercial written material and petitions; buttons, badges, or other insignia; clothing, insignia, and banners; and audio and video materials. All items must meet the following school guidelines: A. A material cannot be displayed if it: 1. is obscene to minors, libelous, indecent and pervasively or vulgar, 2. advertises any product or service not permitted to minors by law, 3. intends to be insulting or harassing, 4. intends to incite fighting or presents a likelihood of disrupting school or a school event. 5. Presents a clear and present likelihood that, either because of its content or manner of distribution or display, it causes or is likely to cause a material and substantial disruption of school or school activities, a violation of school regulations, or the commission of an unlawful act. 17 B. Materials may not be displayed or distributed during class periods, or during passing times between classes. Permission may be granted for display or distribution during lunch periods and after school in designated locations, as long as exits are not blocked and there is proper access and egress to the building. In order to insure whether or not materials they wish to display meet school guidelines, students must present them to the principal twenty-four (24) hours prior to display.

Earegood said that she won't be silenced and just wants people to know that she will continue to show her political views.

"I just want him to know that it's not okay to do that. I want this to be a learning experience for other teachers, and I'm not going to stop wearing my political stuff."

Paul Kato is originally from Nigeria.He worked to establish a residential soccer school in Nigeria for 10 years, and the school officially opened in 2018.

It's called the Kato International Training Academy (KITA) and it opened with 24 students.

As of 4:30 p.m. on Dec. 10, Kato was still listed as a teacher on the Mason Public Schools website.

Link

If this is true, and I don't know of any pro-Trump hoaxes, the teacher should become an example.

And there you have it.
12-10-2019 06:01 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(12-10-2019 05:12 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Paul Kato is originally from Nigeria. He worked to establish a residential soccer school in Nigeria for 10 years, and the school officially opened in 2018.

Link

And if he hasn't become a citizen, send him back to Nigeria.
12-10-2019 06:15 PM
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(12-10-2019 05:18 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  Curious as to the positions of the folks on this board to wearing political apparel to school. I personally don't think it's appropriate to wear propaganda of any political party to school.

That being said there is of course no excuse for anybody to ever lay hand on another person for their political or religious beliefs, let alone a teacher putting his hands on a student.

My position is that democrats need to learn how to control themselves.

More and more, they believe that “hate speech” should be criminalized, that if you offend someone and they escalate to violence, you “had it coming”, when someone who they politically disagree with is hurt or has something bad happen to them, their instinctive response is “good”, etc.

It’s yet another reason why I don’t believe this country’s factions are going to be able to co-exist in the future.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2019 07:29 PM by Kronke.)
12-10-2019 06:19 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Violent Left: Moonbat Teacher Assaults Student Over Her ‘Women For Trump’ Pin…
(12-10-2019 05:18 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  Curious as to the positions of the folks on this board to wearing political apparel to school. I personally don't think it's appropriate to wear propaganda of any political party to school.

If they still “teach” ( I use that VERY loosely) civics or government or similar, won’t political expressions be out front anyway?

You really think anything remotely like this would have happened to a young girl wearing a hope and change pin?

Well, of course not. It’s alllllll only one way. As long as everyone else is already in with the groupthink, then what’s the harm to them if they then restrict or even attack the opposing point of view?

This is PRECISELY the origins of the 1st amendment, to protect otherwise “offensive” speech. That this petty agent of the government reach, and yes he’s a good little government foot soldier, would think it not only acceptable but follow through on forcefully stealing this girls property would be my exhibit A as to why political speech of ANY kind should not only be allowed, but openly encouraged.

Otherwise, it’s clear we just get more of this. Borne from the government run indoctrination camps.
12-10-2019 07:05 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry

So because a leftist a-hole can't control themselves you want to restrict students from supporting political candidates that they like?
12-10-2019 07:28 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(12-10-2019 07:28 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

So because a leftist a-hole can't control themselves you want to restrict students from supporting political candidates that they like?

Wouldn't want to disturb tranny story book hour with a MAGA pin.

Democrats hate America
12-10-2019 08:25 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(12-10-2019 06:19 PM)Kronke Wrote:  
My position is that democrats need to learn how to control themselves.
More and more, they believe that “hate speech” should be criminalized, that if you offend someone and they escalate to violence, you “had it coming”, when someone who they politically disagree with is hurt or has something bad happen to them, their instinctive response is “good”, etc.
It’s yet another reason why I don’t believe this country’s factions are going to be able to co-exist in the future.

Spot on. +3
12-11-2019 06:11 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
We once sued our local school board for violating my step-sons 1A rights after he and 2 other kids were suspended for a FB post involving one of their teachers. Silly us. The court found that he wasn't suspended for what they initially claimed but for "creating a disruption for the students and teachers", basically a generic catch all the school board falls back on any time something specific doesn't apply.

This may be different in that the teacher actually assaulted her, by the letter of the law anyway, but there's probably little likelihood the courts will side with the parents on a violation of the girl's 1A rights.
12-11-2019 08:41 AM
DFWMINER Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Crappies
Can you imagine the media fire storm if this was a Bernie pin ripped off?
12-11-2019 09:36 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
SOB needs to get locked up for the maximum.
12-11-2019 12:45 PM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte

IMO, depends on what the school dress code is.
12-11-2019 02:43 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(12-11-2019 02:43 PM)VA49er Wrote:  

This, though again, there is no excuse for hands.

I could support either position on political apparel as long as it was the code. My trouble would be what was alluded to by Kronke....

Even here, you would find some whacko Democrats who would argue (because they have already done it) that Trump supporters are profane, sexist, incite violence etc etc and thus their buttons violate the policy.

They're fascists, and i don't really care if its 10% or 51% of the left, because it's a MAJORITY of them in many places like NYC and the Bay Area
12-11-2019 03:29 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
If the student had a Dem pin and a teacher did it, how much attention would there be?
12-11-2019 03:53 PM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
(12-11-2019 02:43 PM)VA49er Wrote:  

I guess this is more what I was asking. My school had a strict dress code so this concept is a little foreign to me. I also find the political opinions of a child that has more than likely never had to work or provide to be dribble. I think the same of adults with the same qualifications and the constitution says they can vote. Does not mean their opinions are of any more significance than a ripe cow patty.

Makes me wonder what our Poli Sci/Ethics teacher was thinking when we would have "debates"
12-11-2019 04:31 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

They always prey on the weak. She should have gotten the 5 biggest dudes she knows to wear the pin in front of him

Cowards
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 05:10 PM by shere khan.)
12-11-2019 05:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.