Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Memphis Fans - What's going on with Chris Moore?
GoOwls111 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: No CFP BIAS
MyBB Memphis Fans - What's going on with Chris Moore?
Is Chris Moore coming to Memphis?
11-14-2019 09:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Penny1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Memphis Fans - What's going on with Chris Moore?
Prior to this NCAA fallout we were his leader, along with #3 sg Jalen Green. But that looks to have been altered at the moment.
11-14-2019 10:12 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
From our recruiting board:

https://csnbbs.com/thread-886788.html
11-14-2019 10:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoOwls111 Offline
Heisman

(11-14-2019 10:33 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  From our recruiting board:

https://csnbbs.com/thread-886788.html

Thanks, looks nothing concrete yet... Hope he stays home.
11-14-2019 11:09 PM
Memphis Yankee Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-14-2019 09:00 PM)GoOwls111 Wrote:  Is Chris Moore coming to Memphis?

We're dying right now. We're a renegade program. We represent everything that is bad........that is not good.

It is what it is. We tried, but we're bad. Bad is bad. Good is good. We're not good. Just ask Seth Greenburg. He knows all.
11-14-2019 11:30 PM
Advertisement

Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
(11-14-2019 11:30 PM)Memphis Yankee Wrote:  

We're dying right now. We're a renegade program. We represent everything that is bad........that is not good.

It is what it is. We tried, but we're bad. Bad is bad. Good is good. We're not good. Just ask Seth Greenburg. He knows all.

Keef Easterwoods said on the radio he denied Seth access to a summer league tournament in Memphis one year cause Seth is a lying pos.
11-15-2019 10:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoOwls111 Offline
Heisman

(11-14-2019 11:30 PM)Memphis Yankee Wrote:  

Seth is an Idiot Greenburg!!!!!

I stopped reading anything from him back in 2012.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 11:17 AM by GoOwls111.)
11-15-2019 11:16 AM
GoOwls111 Offline
Heisman

Err... Auburn????
11-18-2019 07:16 PM
I_LUV_MEMPHISTIGERS Offline
All American

He wanted a program with no drama with a coach like Bruce Pearl and Assistants that are only under FBI investigation.
11-18-2019 07:20 PM
Advertisement

TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
Chris Moore is apparently a great kid, #127 overall. But he is also an undersized PF with no reliable jump shot.

Memphis recruited him to the end, b/c he was a local kid, but my theory is that Auburn is a better fit, both for the system Pearl runs, and b/c, even with Wiseman and maybe Precious leaving, he would be fighting for PT with Dandridge, Lance Thomas, DJ Jeffries (and maybe Precious), plus any other big we recruit.

He claims the Wiseman case gave him pause for future sanctions, but after his Auburn visit, he certainly made it sound like they had taken the lead, and this was before the Wiseman thing was made public.

Also, I think Moore only verballed, didn't sign yet, so he could have waited a few days to see what happens with Wiseman (hopefully), if he wanted.

Anyway, I wish him well. I think he will do well at Auburn.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 08:00 PM by TripleA.)
11-18-2019 07:58 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
(11-14-2019 10:12 PM)Penny1 Wrote:  Prior to this NCAA fallout we were his leader, along with #3 sg Jalen Green. But that looks to have been altered at the moment.

Serious question. Why would that stuff change their minds? This is an eligibility issue not a pending punishment issue.
11-18-2019 08:11 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
(11-18-2019 08:11 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  
(11-14-2019 10:12 PM)Penny1 Wrote:  Prior to this NCAA fallout we were his leader, along with #3 sg Jalen Green. But that looks to have been altered at the moment.

Serious question. Why would that stuff change their minds? This is an eligibility issue not a pending punishment issue.

Oh, no, Penny is the devil. He is a cheater. He grinds up little puppies and sprinkles them on his food prior to dining with his recruiting prospects. I'm sure the NCAA is going to slap Memphis with the Death Penalty after Penny helps some junior high kids by buying them all winter coats and shoes.

ETA: sorry... not a serious answer.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 08:17 PM by geosnooker2000.)
11-18-2019 08:16 PM
GoOwls111 Offline
Heisman

(11-18-2019 07:58 PM)TripleA Wrote:  Chris Moore is apparently a great kid, #127 overall. But he is also an undersized PF with no reliable jump shot.

Memphis recruited him to the end, b/c he was a local kid, but my theory is that Auburn is a better fit, both for the system Pearl runs, and b/c, even with Wiseman and maybe Precious leaving, he would be fighting for PT with Dandridge, Lance Thomas, DJ Jeffries (and maybe Precious), plus any other big we recruit.

He claims the Wiseman case gave him pause for future sanctions, but after his Auburn visit, he certainly made it sound like they had taken the lead, and this was before the Wiseman thing was made public.

Also, I think Moore only verballed, didn't sign yet, so he could have waited a few days to see what happens with Wiseman (hopefully), if he wanted.

Well if he really used these words "the Wiseman case gave him pause for future sanctions" then he was reading a prepared (Just like his grades at Auburn) script. lol
11-18-2019 09:33 PM
Advertisement

TripleA Offline
Legend

Memphis Hall of Fame
(11-18-2019 08:11 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  

I don't think it would. I think Moore is using that as a shield against picking Auburn over the hometown team.
11-18-2019 10:19 PM
TripleA Offline
Legend

Memphis Hall of Fame
(11-18-2019 09:33 PM)GoOwls111 Wrote:  
(11-18-2019 07:58 PM)TripleA Wrote:  Chris Moore is apparently a great kid, #127 overall. But he is also an undersized PF with no reliable jump shot.

Well if he really used these words "the Wiseman case gave him pause for future sanctions" then he was reading a prepared (Just like his grades at Auburn) script. lol

Not his words, lol. Mine. Paraphrasing.
11-18-2019 10:20 PM
GoOwls111 Offline
Heisman

(11-18-2019 10:20 PM)TripleA Wrote:  

Oh,OK, i was just stating that from personal experience I never spoke that way while in high school, guess I was the stereotypical "Jock" until my sophomore year of college.
11-19-2019 07:57 PM
I_LUV_MEMPHISTIGERS Offline
All American

(11-19-2019 07:57 PM)GoOwls111 Wrote:  
(11-18-2019 10:20 PM)TripleA Wrote:  

Oh,OK, i was just stating that from personal experience I never spoke that way while in high school, guess I was the stereotypical "Jock" until my sophomore year of college.

I agree with Triple A and others. I think he took a strong look at those depth charts between Memphis and Auburn and realized where his place was to shine and get his deserved minutes. Our cupboard is full.

The current situation with Wiseman at Memphis was a perfect scapegoat to not feel like he was insulting via rejecting Penny or Memphis so local relationships don't take it personal.

A man's gotta' do what a man's gotta' do. I wish him all the best and hope he becomes a Stallion at Auburn.
11-19-2019 08:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.