Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ISIS Al Baghdadi Dead in Syria
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Good news from Syria, where a US-led mission killed this piece of crap. Stuff his ass with bacon and stick a pig's dick in his mouth and drop his rotting carcass in the middle of whatever shithole village from which this loser came. Then send his wife and associates to china to get some redundant organs harvested for profit.

Tired of playing nice and fair with these ********. You give no respect, you get none in return, and fear is he only thing that they understand.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-targe...ia-sources
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019 12:06 AM by ODUsmitty.)
10-27-2019 12:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gobluebigjon Offline
1st String

I Root For: basketball?
RE: ISIS Al Baghdadi Dead in Syria
While I disagree with your wanted treatment of him. This is awesome
10-27-2019 03:05 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-27-2019 12:05 AM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Good news from Syria, where a US-led mission killed this piece of crap. Stuff his ass with bacon and stick a pig's dick in his mouth and drop his rotting carcass in the middle of whatever shithole village from which this loser came. Then send his wife and associates to china to get some redundant organs harvested for profit.

Tired of playing nice and fair with these ********. You give no respect, you get none in return, and fear is he only thing that they understand.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-targe...ia-sources

agree with all....especially the bold text!!!

#fkThosePOS

unfortunately, like a bookie or a drug dealer, once one falls, there will always be another to take their place....

regardless, #henceDJT has once again followed through on removing troops from harms' way and kicking the living shite out of those mothertruckers....

#winningNeverTires
10-27-2019 06:10 AM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
Good news. Job well done to our military. I saw an interesting tweet last night that speculated Turkey helped us pin down his location. Not sure if there is any truth to that or not.
10-27-2019 06:32 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-27-2019 06:32 AM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Good news. Job well done to our military. I saw an interesting tweet last night that speculated Turkey helped us pin down his location. Not sure if there is any truth to that or not.

the latter has not been officially corroborated....

DJT to speak on the subject at 9 a.m ET....
10-27-2019 06:57 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(10-27-2019 03:05 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  While I disagree with your wanted treatment of him. This is awesome

The multitude of victims he is responsible for don't disagree with the desired treatment ODU described I bet.
10-27-2019 08:09 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(10-27-2019 12:05 AM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Tired of playing nice and fair with these ********. You give no respect, you get none in return, and fear is he only thing that they understand.

We've been fighting Marquess of Queensbury rules for decades with people who don't, and won't, fight that way. No matter how much firepower we have, we are not going to win unless we get down and dirty with them. We're not going to win their hearts and minds--they don't like us, none of them do. Our only chance is to kill the people that need killing until they get tired of dying.

Wars end one of two ways--you win or you surrender. Right now, we are fighting to surrender. The loss of life or limb for any American in a fight to surrender is a waste.

We have three options, as I see it:
1) Fight to win,
2) Lose, or
3) GTFO and stay TFO.

I think it's too late for 1), and 2) is worthless. That leaves 3).
10-27-2019 08:30 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
My condolences to Ilhan Omar if this was one of her husbands or boyfriends.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
10-27-2019 08:32 AM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
I don't watch or listen to political speeches very often because the information is usually faster and easier to read. But, I wanted to see what DJT had to say about this operation.

He started strong, but someone should have taken him away 20 minutes ago. He is a rambler. His explanation that specops do not go "knock knock can I come in" like normal people was cringe worthy. Probably a blessing twitter only lets you use 280 characters.

May Baghdadi burn in hell with all the rest of them
10-27-2019 08:59 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
When he gets to the pearly gates I hope the seraphs greet him with a big OL’ lispy “Well, hello, thailor!!!”
10-27-2019 09:01 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(10-27-2019 08:32 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  My condolences to Ilhan Omar if this was one of her husbands or boyfriends.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Regardless of relationship she is certainly in mourning....
10-27-2019 09:08 AM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

(10-27-2019 08:59 AM)bobdizole Wrote:  I don't watch or listen to political speeches very often because the information is usually faster and easier to read. But, I wanted to see what DJT had to say about this operation.

He started strong, but someone should have taken him away 20 minutes ago. He is a rambler. His explanation that specops do not go "knock knock can I come in" like normal people was cringe worthy. Probably a blessing twitter only lets you use 280 characters.

You must be related to my wife. I can never do anything right either...
10-27-2019 09:09 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(10-27-2019 08:30 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(10-27-2019 12:05 AM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Tired of playing nice and fair with these ********. You give no respect, you get none in return, and fear is he only thing that they understand.

We've been fighting Marquess of Queensbury rules for decades with people who don't, and won't, fight that way. No matter how much firepower we have, we are not going to win unless we get down and dirty with them. We're not going to win their hearts and minds--they don't like us, none of them do. Our only chance is to kill the people that need killing until they get tired of dying.

Wars end one of two ways--you win or you surrender. Right now, we are fighting to surrender. The loss of life or limb for any American in a fight to surrender is a waste.

We have three options, as I see it:
1) Fight to win,
2) Lose, or
3) GTFO and stay TFO.

I think it's too late for 1), and 2) is worthless. That leaves 3).

Wait, are you talking about the way republicans "fight" with the democrats?
10-27-2019 09:13 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(10-27-2019 08:59 AM)bobdizole Wrote:  I don't watch or listen to political speeches very often because the information is usually faster and easier to read. But, I wanted to see what DJT had to say about this operation.

You just couldn't resist an opportunity to bash your POTUS huh?
10-27-2019 09:15 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(10-27-2019 08:59 AM)bobdizole Wrote:  His explanation that specops do not go "knock knock can I come in" like normal people was cringe worthy.

Cringeworthy? How? Why?
10-27-2019 09:35 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest

I agree that he should have wrapped this up in about 3 minutes. He is not a good public speaker because he rambles...often shooting from the hip and saying things that are either hyperbolic or out right made up. Ive been around guys like this that LOVE the sound of their voice.
10-27-2019 09:47 AM
Advertisement

Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report...ons-605937

Interesting read on the raid. Turkey had to know that he was there in my thinking (and probably agreed to let the U.S. kill him in order to soften the blows on their attacks on Syria?). Apparently he was just a few kilometers from the Turkish border in SW Syria.
10-27-2019 09:59 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

What will be cringe worthy is when Trump says “I killed Baghdaddi!”

He didn’t kill him like Barry killed Bin Ladin.
10-27-2019 10:26 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
I wish the K9 that was injured a speedy recovery.

10-27-2019 10:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
I can’t imagine why anyone could think the liberal media is the enemy of the people.
10-27-2019 12:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.