Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ukraine prosecutor says Biden investigation was why he was fired
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
https://www.theepochtimes.com/newly-publ...98683.html

"...In a newly published sworn affidavit, obtained by The Hill, Shokin said he was told the reason he was forced out in March 2016: Biden wasn’t pleased with the investigations into Burisma, an energy company for which Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, served on the board.

Shokin said he tendered his resignation at the request of President Petro Poroshenko, who “asked me to resign due to pressure from the U.S. presidential administration, in particular from Joe Biden.”

“Biden was threatening to withhold USD$ 1 billion in subsidies to Ukraine until I was removed from office....”"

I bet the Dems continue to pretend this doesn't exist.

This is a smoking gun. Biden bragged about it on tape and the guy on the other side confirms.
09-30-2019 09:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Lol

So trying to uncover/expose the rampant corruption that’s been going on forever is somehow a crime.

Yet the corruption itself is just fine.

Swampity, swamp, swamp, swamp.
09-30-2019 10:06 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

RE: Ukraine prosecutor says Biden investigation was why he was fired
(09-30-2019 10:06 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Lol

So trying to uncover/expose the rampant corruption that’s been going on forever is somehow a crime.

Yet the corruption itself is just fine.

Swampity, swamp, swamp, swamp.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl...41366.html

"Why do otherwise smart people say that impeachment has nothing to do with crimes but is rather a brute political calculation?

As one example out of many, Kimberley Strassel of the Wall Street Journal said Wednesday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that Congress “could impeach the president for laughing the wrong way. They can impeach for anything they want.”

Well, actually, no they can’t. Not unless they pass a law first that says “laughing the wrong way” is either a high crime or a misdemeanor...."

The notion of impeaching a president — any president — on the basis of a political disagreement is unconscionable, or should be. Yet we have watched Democrats and the media scurry from one “impeachable” offense to another over the last three years, hoping that one might stick. It has all the appearance of being a punishment in search of a crime to justify it.

So now we come to WhistleblowerGate and the Ukrainian corruption scandal. Let me see if I have this right: We are going to impeach President Trump because he asked the Ukrainian president to look into allegations of corruption involving a former vice president of the United States — and possibly a former secretary of state, Hillary Clinton. That, to me, is weird. You would think we would all want to know if there was anything to the complaint against Joe Biden for pressuring Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who had oversight of the investigation of Biden’s son Hunter...."

"...By staking an impeachment claim on the phone call President Trump held with the Ukrainian president, the Democrats in Congress are essentially declaring that the president doesn’t have the power to negotiate with foreign leaders, he does not have authority as commander-in-chief to make deals, and he can neither cajole nor chide foreign nations to do our bidding without being brought to heel by the terrible oversight powers of Lord Congress.

But that describes a world that doesn’t exist, and can never exist. Instead, Congress is constrained not by the imaginings of political pundits, not even by the wishes of our Founding Fathers, but by the hard black letters of the Constitution...."
09-30-2019 11:05 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
But "muh sources"
09-30-2019 11:23 AM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

Notice the difference. The Hill says they actually have the affadavit instead of the Fake News Times style of being told what it said. And it quotes a person instead of an anonymous source. And that person is the original source, not someone who heard from someone.
09-30-2019 11:34 AM
blah Offline
Just doing the splits

I Root For: Stretching

CrappiesBlazerTalk AwardDonatorsSkunkworksSurvivor Runner-up
(09-30-2019 11:34 AM)bullet Wrote:  Notice the difference. The Hill says they actually have the affadavit instead of the Fake News Times style of being told what it said. And it quotes a person instead of an anonymous source. And that person is the original source, not someone who heard from someone.

And yet somehow all we hear about is Trump. It's like we are living in a Bizarro world.

I don't mind investigating Trump as long as they investigate Biden too.
09-30-2019 08:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
The collusion of those on the left with the House, rogue FBI and DOJ officials, and some media is the most massive effort at taking eyes off their own crimes including bribery and extortion that I've ever known of coming out of Washington. It is very evident that the former regime operated outside of the law, did so for self aggrandizement, and for the implementation of their alien agendas.

They can't allow for even 1 minute the focus to shift off of Trump and onto them or they'll all end up indicted.
09-30-2019 08:40 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

(09-30-2019 08:40 PM)JRsec Wrote:  The collusion of those on the left with the House, rogue FBI and DOJ officials, and some media is the most massive effort at taking eyes off their own crimes including bribery and extortion that I've ever known of coming out of Washington. It is very evident that the former regime operated outside of the law, did so for self aggrandizement, and for the implementation of their alien agendas.

They can't allow for even 1 minute the focus to shift off of Trump and onto them or they'll all end up indicted.

If Barr and Durham are who they claim they are, there will be a lot of indictments of Dems/FBI/DOJ people.
09-30-2019 08:48 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(09-30-2019 08:40 PM)JRsec Wrote:  The collusion of those on the left with the House, rogue FBI and DOJ officials, and some media is the most massive effort at taking eyes off their own crimes including bribery and extortion that I've ever known of coming out of Washington. It is very evident that the former regime operated outside of the law, did so for self aggrandizement, and for the implementation of their alien agendas.

I'm not certain if I enjoy your posits more or another 'word o' day' better....

we are easily witnessing an apocalyptic version of bias from all sides of the visual battlefield...

the great melting pot is #approaching212boilingpoint...

#denizen
09-30-2019 09:36 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(09-30-2019 09:36 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

we are easily witnessing an apocalyptic version of bias from all sides of the visual battlefield...

#denizen

Indeed! And it is the overt plan, IMO, of corporate multinationals to push the government into greater grid lock and division so that the public gets fed up with its Fed Government and to push the polarized parties into open conflict because it does 2 things for the corporations.

1. It gives them the opportunity to become the public conscience which through their PC they very badly want to be thereby becoming the de facto voice to the people and supplanting government of the people.

2. It brings the weapons issue to the forefront of a confiscation policy under HSA justified as the means of stopping the conflict and civil strife.

We lose our government and our ability to fight back against those seeking to overthrow it for their own multi-national agenda. I believe this is happening globally and has been going on since the early 80's in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and Canada.

They are tired of the government's foreign and trade policy impinging what they see as their right to profits. They are tired of the people voting to keep that government in power. And they don't want courts deciding zoning issues, imminent domain, and the rights of private ownership. They want international boards of arbitration that will limit liability and act unilaterally without appeal, and which of course will be controlled by their people.

They are the beast, anti-Christ (having the rights of man but no God given soul), and feel that as the lords of business they have the right to run our lives.

We've faced no greater threat ever, and it is from within.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019 10:23 PM by JRsec.)
09-30-2019 10:19 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(09-30-2019 10:19 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(09-30-2019 09:36 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

#denizen

Indeed! And it is the overt plan, IMO, of corporate multinationals to push the government into greater grid lock and division so that the public gets fed up with its Fed Government and to push the polarized parties into open conflict because it does 2 things for the corporations.

1. It gives them the opportunity to become the public conscience which through their PC they very badly want to be thereby becoming the de facto voice to the people and supplanting government of the people.

2. It brings the weapons issue to the forefront of a confiscation policy under HSA justified as the means of stopping the conflict and civil strife.

We lose our government and our ability to fight back against those seeking to overthrow it for their own multi-national agenda. I believe this is happening globally and has been going on since the early 80's in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, and Canada.

They are tired of the government's foreign and trade policy impinging what they see as their right to profits. They are tired of the people voting to keep that government in power. And they don't want courts deciding zoning issues, imminent domain, and the rights of private ownership. They want international boards of arbitration that will limit liability and act unilaterally without appeal, and which of course will be controlled by their people.

They are the beast, anti-Christ (having the rights of man but no God given soul), and feel that as the lords of business they have the right to run our lives.

We've faced no greater threat ever, and it is from within.

disseminating information to suit one's need has never been more efficient since acquiring my first 350 v8....the latest gets more than the standard intake and exhaust yielding HP that'd blow your mind...

some still think the printing press and the pony express were 'gold' for the masses...

'they' would be correct....'they' understood how to influence their audience...

like LBJ and 'his' great society, Al Gore-ism understood 'slave based encampment'...

#HearstWasFirst
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019 11:12 PM by stinkfist.)
09-30-2019 11:11 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
The MSM knows their viewers are the same ones that feed from the teet of Mother Jones, Salon, Vox, The Intercept, and The Daily Beast.. These folks are dead from the neck up and regurgitate what is poured into their heads by these outlets, where the Hill is putting things out there for people who think for themselves.
10-01-2019 06:21 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(09-30-2019 09:10 AM)bullet Wrote:  https://www.theepochtimes.com/newly-publ...98683.html

"...In a newly published sworn affidavit, obtained by The Hill, Shokin said he was told the reason he was forced out in March 2016: Biden wasn’t pleased with the investigations into Burisma, an energy company for which Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, served on the board.

Shokin said he tendered his resignation at the request of President Petro Poroshenko, who “asked me to resign due to pressure from the U.S. presidential administration, in particular from Joe Biden.”

“Biden was threatening to withhold USD$ 1 billion in subsidies to Ukraine until I was removed from office....”"

I bet the Dems continue to pretend this doesn't exist.

This is a smoking gun. Biden bragged about it on tape and the guy on the other side confirms.

If this is true...it probably leads directly to the Oval Office. Biden is not smart enough to pull off something like this. The Democrats are going to suffer badly at the end of the day. Allen Dershowitz has again predicted it is going to end badly for them.
10-01-2019 11:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.