Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: A Third Of Democrats Believe It’s Racist To Criticize Politicians Of Color
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Poll: A Third Of Democrats Believe It’s Racist To Criticize Politicians Of Color
[Image: squad.png]

And more than half of them in a prior poll believed Russians had actually changed the vote in the 2016 election. Serious problems with reality.

Quote:A new poll suggests that nearly one third of Democrats believe white politicians who criticize politicians of color are racist.

Rasmussen conducted the survey with 1,000 registered voters between July 15-16th. The survey found that 32% of Democrats agree that it is racist for any white politician to criticize the political views of politician of color.

The poll also found that 85% of Democrats believe President Donald Trump is a racist; while 85% Republicans believe charges of racism against opponents are usually politically motivated.

Link
07-20-2019 05:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Poll: A Third Of Democrats Believe It’s Racist To Criticize Politicians Of Color
Low iq
07-20-2019 07:22 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: Poll: A Third Of Democrats Believe It’s Racist To Criticize Politicians Of Color
(07-20-2019 07:22 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Low iq

Well, Orange is definitely not the new Black!
07-20-2019 07:31 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Well if you read his thread about Trump then you know where FBO stands in this poll.
07-20-2019 07:53 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
[Image: squad.png]

Surely their ancestors built great civilizations.
07-20-2019 09:16 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(07-20-2019 09:16 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  [Image: squad.png]

But that was because women weren't allowed into government. If they had can you just imagine how great they would have been?

LOL
07-20-2019 09:35 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(07-20-2019 09:35 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(07-20-2019 09:16 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  [Image: squad.png]

But that was because women weren't allowed into government. If they had can you just imagine how great they would have been?

LOL

All 4 combined can't change a furnace filter.
07-20-2019 09:40 PM
Advertisement

B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
They’re all just good little democrats doing as their told. It’s kinda cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
07-20-2019 09:52 PM
450bench Online

I Root For: Memphis
Trump Derangement Syndrome

Dude is living rent free in their heads
07-20-2019 09:56 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Newt has an editorial saying this election is about patriotism vs. racism. Dems are scared of losing their grip on minorities.

Kotkin calls it a class election. https://outline.com/SKpqpm
New oligarchy is heavily Democratic-media and hi tech. Old oligarchy-real estate, extractive is heavily Republican.
Clerisy-upper middle class-top 15 % of so, he seems to think is Democratic, but I think that's because he's in California-white professionals are still Republican in most of the country.
Yeomanry-he views this as prime Trump territory.
Serfs-he views this as Democratic, but a group they are losing their grip on with the economy.
07-21-2019 10:45 AM
Advertisement

Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Increasingly, the tactic Dems use to quell any and all disagreement with their hair brained, unworkable ideas. Just make any and all disagreement racial..............
07-21-2019 11:59 AM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(07-21-2019 11:59 AM)Crebman Wrote:  Increasingly, the tactic Dems use to quell any and all disagreement with their hair brained, unworkable ideas. Just make any and all disagreement racial..............

It's going to happen every time when your "feelings" are encouraged in education rather than your "reasoning". When logic became a tool of racism as it was falsely claimed to be in the 80's when liberals said that it was used to enslave the less educated, all hope for reasonableness in our public discussions died. With the loss of teaching logic, the feelings of the ignorant began to dominate public discourse. To have a reasonable view of anything is now bigotry toward the ignorant. And that is how our world was turned upside down. Until the ignorant are shown that reason is their only way out of poverty and subjugation the left wing elite will remain their masters. What the right must do is to constantly illustrate to the ignorant who their masters really are, and it is not us.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2019 12:29 PM by JRsec.)
07-21-2019 12:27 PM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
At least one out of three are total ******* idiots.
07-21-2019 01:13 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
All four are moonbats.
07-21-2019 07:35 PM
450bench Online

I Root For: Memphis
(07-21-2019 07:35 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  All four are moonbats.

There is that...
07-21-2019 07:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.