Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thank you Seniors
Bookmark and Share
UofToledoFans Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo and G5
Thank you Seniors
Darington played with lots of heart. I wish we recruited him out of high school... Truly a stand up individual and fun player to watch. Sanford and Navi will be missed. Best three point shooter ever at UT, and 5th leading scorer ever. Sorry for them,The result tonight was expected....
Go rockets, get moving this off season. On to the WNIT, where I trust we win a game or two.
03-20-2019 07:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rocket 51 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
RE: Thank you Seniors
I think we were hampered recruiting Chris D on grades out of Scott. Too bad but I sense that we might be able to have him become a voice for the local kids to think about UT. All depends on TKs ability to take those kids. Very interesting off season ahead.
03-20-2019 08:38 PM
MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO
(03-20-2019 07:55 PM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  Darington played with lots of heart. I wish we recruited him out of high school... Truly a stand up individual and fun player to watch. Sanford and Navi will be missed. Best three point shooter ever at UT, and 5th leading scorer ever. Sorry for them,The result tonight was expected....
Go rockets, get moving this off season. On to the WNIT, where I trust we win a game or two.

I'm pretty sure TK did, he just didn't have the grades. That's why he went to JC.
03-20-2019 09:18 PM
emanoh Offline
All American

I Root For:
Thank you Seniors
He saw the bright lights of the SEC and picked the wrong UT. He should have come home to Toledo from JC.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
03-20-2019 10:21 PM
RocketBBallFan Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo
Thank you Jaelan, Nate, and Chris for all that you did in your Rocket careers! You were so fun to watch!
03-21-2019 06:20 PM
Advertisement

eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

Enjoyed watching Sanford and Navigato these last four. Quality. Darrington is a lesson to hit the books but it seems to have worked out in the long run. Persistent when he could have quit. Hopefully all are in good standing and will soon walk the stage as Rockets for life.
03-21-2019 07:30 PM
rocketpaul Offline
1st String

Thanks Guys I am truly sad I will not be able to watch you play again. Good luck on all you future Endeavors
03-21-2019 10:01 PM
IamN2daRockets! Offline
All American

Ditto.... I loved all 4 years... I remember Nate’s early jitters getting his 3 to go down and Jaelen’s run at the point. Darrington gave a good spark to UT this year and probably added 4 to 5 wins easily to the bottom-line.

I wish them all the best in life and beyond. I grow attached to the players via my season tickets. UT sports are a BIG part of my life and UT basketball really breaks up the winter. I love UT football just as much but basketball with 13+ home games is such an enjoyable routine with my buddies. I see nothing but good times ahead.

Go Rockets!
03-22-2019 08:35 AM
inductchuck16 Offline
Heisman

When Sanford was on, boy was he on...Never seen a 3-pt shooter quite like Navigato...Darrington was fun for a year, too bad we didn't get more years out of him at the real UT......best of luck to all three young men, Rockets for life!
03-22-2019 11:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.