Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

School concealed Trump's grades
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
https://www.yahoo.com/news/school-attend...46574.html

Quote:Washington (AFP) - A military academy that Donald Trump attended as a teenager concealed his academic records in 2011 in response to pressure from Trump allies, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The New York Military Academy came under such pressure after Trump challenged then president Barack Obama to release his own academic records, with Trump saying he was surprised such a "terrible student" got into Ivy League Schools.

What is low IQ Donald trying to hide?
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2019 01:45 PM by cb4029.)
03-06-2019 01:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: School concealed Trump's grades
Let's not go down the same road the GOP did with Obama. These things are personal private information. There is no need to seal or conceal them. If the individual (trump or Obama) doesn't want to release them, they stay private.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2019 01:51 PM by Redwingtom.)
03-06-2019 01:50 PM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
Agree Red, in the words of a former Sec. of State, “What difference does it make?”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
03-06-2019 01:55 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Of course...trump is most likely a liar when it comes to his time at Wharton. 03-lol

Quote:In 1968, The Daily Pennsylvanian published a list of the 56 students who were on the Wharton Dean’s List that year — Trump’s name is not among them.

“I recognize virtually all the names on that list, ” 1968 Wharton graduate Stephen Foxman said, “and Trump just wasn’t one of them.”

1968 Wharton graduate Jon Hillsberg added that there was no indication on the 1968 Commencement Program that Trump graduated with any honors. A copy of the program acquired from the Penn Archives lists 20 Wharton award and prize recipients, 15 *** laude recipients, four magna *** laude recipients and two summa *** laude recipients for the Class of 1968. Trump’s name appears nowhere on those lists.

“If he had done well, his name would have shown up,” Foxman said.
Was Trump really a top student at Wharton? His classmates say not so much
03-06-2019 01:55 PM
tigersroll Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
I'd like to see Trumps's birth certificate. I have it on good authority that he was born in Moscow.
03-06-2019 01:57 PM
TTT Offline
#SMTTT

I Root For: USM & G5
Omg...iMpEaCh hIm nOw!!!!11
03-06-2019 01:58 PM
Advertisement

No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(03-06-2019 01:43 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/school-attend...46574.html

Quote:Washington (AFP) - A military academy that Donald Trump attended as a teenager concealed his academic records in 2011 in response to pressure from Trump allies, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The New York Military Academy came under such pressure after Trump challenged then president Barack Obama to release his own academic records, with Trump saying he was surprised such a "terrible student" got into Ivy League Schools.

no one cares.

05-stirthepot
03-06-2019 02:04 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-06-2019 02:04 PM)No Bull Wrote:  
(03-06-2019 01:43 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/school-attend...46574.html

no one cares.

05-stirthepot

Yet you took the time to read and reply.
03-06-2019 02:07 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(03-06-2019 01:50 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Let's not go down the same road the GOP did with Obama. These things are personal private information. There is no need to seal or conceal them. If the individual (trump or Obama) doesn't want to release them, they stay private.

I agree. Same with tax returns. 02-13-banana
03-06-2019 02:18 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I want to know what Beto's grades were when he was in elementary school... because that super relevant....
03-06-2019 02:43 PM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
I don’t need to know his grades in HS or college. It does seem a bit dishonest, however, for Trump to make such a sideshow about Obama’s grades and citizenship status and then turn around and put his school work on lock down. He ought to release them w/o a fuss, if it were so important for him to see Obama’s.
03-06-2019 02:54 PM
Advertisement

Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(03-06-2019 02:54 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  I don’t need to know his grades in HS or college. It does seem a bit dishonest, however, for Trump to make such a sideshow about Obama’s grades and citizenship status and then turn around and put his school work on lock down. He ought to release them w/o a fuss, if it were so important for him to see Obama’s.

I'd agree, except we didn't get Obama's, did we?

Why should Trump follow rules that he's been specifically told (because he challenged it) don't apply to others?

I think pot should be legal... am I a hypocrite for not breaking the law (in states where it isn't legal or if I don't choose to smoke?)
03-06-2019 03:22 PM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
(03-06-2019 03:22 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  
(03-06-2019 02:54 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  I don’t need to know his grades in HS or college. It does seem a bit dishonest, however, for Trump to make such a sideshow about Obama’s grades and citizenship status and then turn around and put his school work on lock down. He ought to release them w/o a fuss, if it were so important for him to see Obama’s.

Why should Trump follow rules that he's been specifically told (because he challenged it) don't apply to others?

I think pot should be legal... am I a hypocrite for not breaking the law (in states where it isn't legal or if I don't choose to smoke?)

If it were so important to Trump, you’d think he’d be dying to show his off. He does proclaim to be the smartest guy in the room.

Thankfully, President Obama was a bit more humble.
03-06-2019 03:28 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-06-2019 01:55 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Of course...trump is most likely a liar when it comes to his time at Wharton. 03-lol

Quote:In 1968, The Daily Pennsylvanian published a list of the 56 students who were on the Wharton Dean’s List that year — Trump’s name is not among them.

“I recognize virtually all the names on that list, ” 1968 Wharton graduate Stephen Foxman said, “and Trump just wasn’t one of them.”

1968 Wharton graduate Jon Hillsberg added that there was no indication on the 1968 Commencement Program that Trump graduated with any honors. A copy of the program acquired from the Penn Archives lists 20 Wharton award and prize recipients, 15 *** laude recipients, four magna *** laude recipients and two summa *** laude recipients for the Class of 1968. Trump’s name appears nowhere on those lists.

Then you turn around and further pursue exactly what you were just moaning about.

Can't make this schit up.

I'll enjoy some enterprising young reporters deep dive into camilla and spartacus. New rules, I guess. Ya'll ain' gonna like getting Kavanaughed.
03-06-2019 03:42 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-06-2019 03:28 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

If it were so important to Trump, you’d think he’d be dying to show his off. He does proclaim to be the smartest guy in the room.

oh yes. Barrack was well known for his humility.

[Image: obama+arrogant+****.JPG]
03-06-2019 03:48 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

N.O. He does not have to do this nor did he. It's private information. You don't have to tell anyone not to release it...if they do, it's a crime.
03-06-2019 03:48 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-06-2019 03:42 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(03-06-2019 01:55 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Of course...trump is most likely a liar when it comes to his time at Wharton. 03-lol

Then you turn around and further pursue exactly what you were just moaning about.

Can't make this schit up.

I'll enjoy some enterprising young reporters deep dive into camilla and spartacus. New rules, I guess. Ya'll ain' gonna like getting Kavanaughed.

WTF are you babbling about now? Did Obama ever claim he was top of his class at a school?
03-06-2019 03:50 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Its illegal to release grades without the student or parent's consent.

So the proper title is, Trump went to a school that obeyed the law.
03-06-2019 03:51 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(03-06-2019 03:28 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  If it were so important to Trump, you’d think he’d be dying to show his off. He does proclaim to be the smartest guy in the room.

So do you with your handle. I want a link to your credentials

Are you are defined by your high school grades? What is Trump? 75? so we're talking 60 years ago?

Obama humble? um.,.. okay chief

and 'you'd think' is meaningless.... What that means is that you WANT to think it because it allows you to look down on others without any reason to do so other than 'you'd think'.

You'd think that someone who wants to legalize pot smokes it or wants to. Lots don't care one way or another
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2019 03:57 PM by Hambone10.)
03-06-2019 03:54 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-06-2019 03:28 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

Are grades indicative of "smart"?

zerO was humble... 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
03-06-2019 03:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.